Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday (2606 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires / Why Men Are Dying On Top Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by LOWLIFER: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2019
My heart is heavy yet empty. I am thinking of just ending my life on a Sunday since it was the day I was born. Life is not as colorful or promising as it used to be. Now life is unbearable and I would gladly take my bow . I have done my bits, it might not be substantial but I can't go on again. I am dying ....
Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2019
grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by LOWLIFER: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
cry
Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by philip0906(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:
My heart is heavy yet empty. I am thinking of just ending my life on a Sunday since it was the day I was born. Life is not as colorful or promising as it used to be. Now life is unbearable and I would gladly take my bow . I have done my bits, it might not be substantial but I can't go on again. I am dying ....
You're becoming a nuisance on this forum.

Your format na yeye format for lowlifers, go learn better G from men.
Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
You that's actually the best day to do it.
Who would have thought you're a genius.
According to the Bible god rest every Sunday ..

This technically means he won't notice you committed suicide as he'd be busy with heavenly owanbe.

If it works and u sneak to heaven without him knowing.
Please find a way to notify me down here so I will join u.

Updated:
Yo op it's Sunday?
U in heaven now or hell?

5 Likes

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by Originalsly: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
So should I send you some money.... would that recolor your life and make it bearable?

1 Like

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by LOWLIFER: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pray anyone that mock or spit me go through this grim situation... sad
Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:
Pray anyone that mock or spit me go through this grim situation... sad

What exactly is the problem?
Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by LOWLIFER: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
My life is a cesspit for pain, hardship, anguish and disappointment. I have no hope or future to hold on to, and i have started to believe some people are created to be miserable. I am the poster child of frustration. It has totally become unbearable for me as I had exhausted my life line.

Hofbrauhaus:

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:

My life is a cesspit for pain, hardship, anguish and disappointment. I have no hope or future to hold on to, and i have started to believe some people are created to be miserable. I am the poster child of frustration. It has totally become unbearable for me as I had exhausted my life line.

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bonatheripper:
You that's actually the best day to do it.
Who would have thought you're a genius.
According to the Bible god rest every Sunday ..

This technically means he won't notice you committed suicide as he'd be busy with heavenly owanbe.

If it works and u sneak to heaven without him knowing.
Please find a way to notify me down here so I will join u
Nwanne don't let me die of laughter ooo my bae is now thinking I'm going crazy

1 Like

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by LOWLIFER: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
I think I am jinxed. Homeless, lonely, poor, low self esteem and living with a severe ulcer that affects my back and make me jobless coz employers can't keep a sickly person.

Now I am in the worst place of my life and it's overwhelming. I have no strength to carry on anymore.

Hofbrauhaus:

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by aparata: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
Where are you,and can you drop your contact?

LOWLIFER:

I think I am jinxed. Homeless, lonely, poor, low self esteem and living with a severe ulcer that affects my back and make me jobless coz employers can't keep a sickly person.

Now I am in the worst place of my life and it's overwhelming. I have no strength to carry on anymore.

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by LOWLIFER: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
I am at a crossroad. That's where I am. And I think my contact is on my siggy.....

aparata:
Where are you,and can you drop your contact?

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:

You are not jinxed. Who told you, you are jinxed? You write very well. You are intelligent.
Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:

I am at a crossroad. That's where I am. And I think my contact is on my siggy.....

What will ending your life solve? You want to deny the world of this intelligence? I think you should write a book. And what kinda moniker is this? Lol
Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by YoungLionken(m): 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
philip0906:

You're becoming a nuisance on this forum.

Your format na yeye format for lowlifers, go learn better G from men.

Scam mentality has really eaten deep in some of you.

How much will a client pay that would be more than or equivalent to the ugly things he said about himself, even you,can you say such about yourself because of one potential client on NL?

2 Likes

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by aparata: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Check your mail

quote author=LOWLIFER post=84081777]

[/quote]
Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
YoungLionken:

How much will a client pay that would be more than or equivalent to the ugly things he said about himself, even you,can you say such about yourself because of one potential client on NL?
.. The guy you quoted was right. One here just scammed a member 25,000 naira this week with the same suicide format.So don't blame anybody that sees all as scammers. Better blame the fools using sucide to scam people here.

1 Like

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by philip0906(m): 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
YoungLionken:

Slow your roll...

Many of us in here, are not naive. We can sniff fraud from a mile away. We know complete bullocks when we see it.

If you are moved by those "ugly" words he used, then I can bet, you are a learner. Fraudsters have no shame and use their mothers and fathers lives/names and what have you, to perpetuate fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by LOWLIFER: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
May whatever I am going through be your lot.Amen

philip0906:

Slow your roll...

Many of us in here, are not naive. We can sniff fraud from a mile away. We know complete bullocks when we see it.

If you are moved by those "ugly" words he used, then I can bet, you are a learner. Fraudsters have no shame and use their mothers and fathers lives/names and what have you, to perpetuate fraud.
Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by philip0906(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:
[s]May whatever I am going through be your lot.Amen[/s]

Oh sharap, you fraudster!

I see you have added your phone number to your signature? You had only your email address there few minutes ago, now you've added your phone number.

You are no longer suicidal, you already have time to edit signature to job people, while still coming at those who can see through your bullsh1t. Na so people dey commit suicide?

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by LOWLIFER: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
.I now believe you have more troubles than myself.

And you are just stalking me up and down..

philip0906:

Oh sharap, you fraudster!

I see you have added your phone number to your signature? You had only your email address there few minutes ago, now you've added your phone number.

You are no longer suicidal, you already have time to edit signature to job people, while still coming at those who can see through your bullsh1t. Na so people dey commit suicide?

Nonsense!
Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by MrCork: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:

angry
Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by philip0906(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:

[s].I now believe you have more troubles than myself.

And you are just stalking me up and down[/s]..

Just negodu person wey wan commit suicide undecided

We will not allow you defraud anyone in here. We can sniff fraud from a mile away. Take your fraudulent tricks off here, we don see una type wella for here.

Get a job, no matter how little and get a life. Live a honourable life, than petty scam.

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by MrCork: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
LOWLIFER:

Bro..please..we simply hear to chase women on Romance section...I beg..

..kindly carry your die thread to Hisduchess or LadyGCrueDKilaB of nairaland ...they date anythin(No oofeense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by YoungLionken(m): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
philip0906:

Slow your roll...

I never knew it has gotten to that level. If what you said is true,then that's a hustle taken too far..

Noted, I shall demand for evidence before anything else...

1 Like

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by YoungLionken(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. The guy you quoted was right. One here just scammed a member 25,000 naira this week with the same suicide format.So don't blame anybody that sees all as scammers. Better blame the fools using sucide to scam people here.

Noted. Thank man...
Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by YoungLionken(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:

Noted. Thanks man...
Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
YoungLionken:

I never knew it has gotten to that level. If what you said is true,then that's a hustle taken too far..

Noted, I shall demand for evidence before anything else...
.. One even posted here that he is very hungry and needed just 1 k to eat. I transferred it immediately to him,he never said thank you,he went to another section and posted the same thing. When I told him he is an ingrate he deactivated,opened a new account and continue posting the same shit. Imagine how many people that sent money to him?

2 Likes

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by YoungLionken(m): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. One even posted here that he is very hungry and needed just 1 k to eat. I transferred it immediately to him,he never said thank you,he went to another section and posted the same thing. When I told him he is an ingrate he deactivated,opened a new account and continue posting the same shit. Imagine how many people that sent money to him?

That's bad, situation like this discourage good Samaritans from assisting those who are truly in need..

1 Like

Re: Born On A Sunday, Dying On A Sunday by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
YoungLionken:

That's bad, situation like this discourage good Samaritans from assisting those who are truly in need..
. I agree and I was even contemplating whether to stop sending money to anyone here,when I got a mention on the 25,000 scam again and that's all I needed to confirm that truly these guys using sucide and hunger are scammers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Why Do You Say No, No , Before It ? / The Conversation: Turning A Lady's Request For Money Down. / Are This Gift Enough For My Boyfriend's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.