Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend (78638 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by sevo(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
These people and gbenshing no fit separate
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Hollusilva28(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ending time is coming. And Bible verses said in the ending 7 women would pursue a man , telling him let me just bear your name. Both ladies and women of nowadays have seen Dick as a priority, they must Bleep by fire by force. Please men, sex is sweet but don't let anyone to bring shame upon all because of sex.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by bujy: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Zimbabwe, Kenya and Ghana people are known for doing the unthinkable things... Really weird creatures.
mxmNigerian baboon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by revived: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Cloud 3 grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Renforce: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Do you know why there is so much pain and bitterness in marriages today? It's because 90% of women don’t marry who they love, rather they marry who is ready.

Just imagine how sluttish a married woman can be, even going to the extent of sleeping with your sister's husband who's a bloody he-goat.

Sister's husband gf grin... Not even the sister angry

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Tolani1122(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
All of us cheats...... If I lie ask ur ancestors. shocked shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Donvictor2015: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
If it's Zimbabwe, then it's no news.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Godsonkemz(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
If it's not Zimbabwe, it's Kenya or South African. Bizarre news always emanating from these places.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by bujy: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sayfact:
I need to relocate to Zimbabwe for free sex with the females in a whole family
we dont want Nigerians in our country stay in your filthy country
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by nuland(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
NL AND ADULTERY NEWS FROM ZIMBABWE SHA!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Do you know why there is so much pain and bitterness in marriages today? It's because 90% of women don’t marry who they love, rather they marry who is ready.

Just imagine how sluttish a married woman can be, even going to the extent of sleeping with your sister's husband who's a bloody he-goat.
It doesn't matter whether the person has quarter past 4 eyes or a crooked limp as long as they are ready they are OK
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Mistaicey2288: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
bujy:
mxmNigerian baboon!

Yea like your worthless self!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by achymmania: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
When it comes to fu*k, I give it to Zimbabwe. Meanwhile, what’s is f**ked can not be unf**ked.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by bluefilm: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
Women sef.

Tufiakwa, I never see...

If na men now, dem go just lock up and continue to dey tidy the same pussy on turn by turn levels.

But these two useless women don go spoil show for the guyman now just because each of them just want the whole dick to herself alone.

Stupid and useless things.

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Tchange1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
If na Nigerian man cheat you go wife stabs husband.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Wayne4uall(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
See her shape like hippopotamus

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by BareFacedLies(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Zimbabwe never disappoints when it comes to sex

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by NigeriaBam: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
Interesting
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Fisher007: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lol nothing is impossible nowadays.

Everything is possible.

Impossibility is nothing.

That is all i can say.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Truthbites: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Just wanted my hard-earned MB. Thank God I didn't finish readi
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by realstars: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
So one cannot have secret fun again?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lol, truly; "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

In a bid to seek revenge when angry, a woman is ready to destroy herself and even the rest of the entire world as long as the object of her revenge is also destroyed in the process. No measure is too extreme, no punishment too harsh when a woman feels aggrieved.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by OnniSilver: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
HitSong:
ZIM BABOONS
[/s]
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend by seangy4konji: 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
EastGold:
Kongi na bastard
something deh worry you..I am d son of my Father..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.