Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids (77712 Views)

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. / My mother and her plenty pastors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by meedoLock(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20
Happy weekend frnd grin
So, you are to holistically consider your mental state and imagine all the physical and mental stress having kids would make you go through. Most especially, women of this world. tongue

I'm also expecting a first child, and I do feel for our mothers/women, they in most cases go through this children rough play torture alone, while men goes to the street of course to fend for their families.

19 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by meedoLock(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20
More...

13 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Mindlog: 12:47pm On Apr 20
They are exploring and that is typical at their stage of development, na the responsibility of their carers to have their eyes on them.

434 Likes 41 Shares

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by ForValour: 1:04pm On Apr 20
Different experiences, dear.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Caaz: 1:53pm On Apr 20
I have 2 kids btw the ages of 6 /8yrs both sexes ,whenever I m not around them my heart keeps pounding.

I always envisage them in my mind either fighting,trying to outdo themselves or ganging up to fight bullies.

Having and caring for kids is a big flex,e dey taya person I swear.

325 Likes 18 Shares

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by meedoLock(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20
Mindlog:
They are exploring and that is typical at their stage of development, na the responsibility of their carers to have their eyes on them.

Very well, just that it becomes a prob when the carers do not have enough time on their hands.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by meedoLock(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20
Caaz:
I have 2 .... whenever I m not around them my heart keeps pounding.

Having and caring for kids is a big flex.

I bet you are right, imagine if you have 5 upwards. ลƒa die grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Sonnobax15(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20
lipsrsealed
Which kind agric fowl mentality be this?

Only one kid can cause more than enough havoc in the home....It doesn't mean it'll have to be plenty kids.....Tho I'm not and will never be in support of having plenty kids.....

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Mindlog: 3:49pm On Apr 20
meedoLock:

Very well, just that it becomes a prob when the carers do not have enough time on their hands.

That is why looking after those small humans involves 100% focus, if you don't have enough time....make adequate arrangement to get someone responsible to cover for you!

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by MrPOTUS: 4:13pm On Apr 20
meedoLock:

The problem with Nigerians (since we're here) is lacking of strategic spacing of their kids. Dey give birth like pigs.

Like d ones I saw yesterday, a mother and her children, 4 or 5 kids or so and the highest age isn't up to 10 years. You go think say na 7 days dem take senior themselves. All of them just small.

Birth spacing should be at least 4 to 5 yrs between siblings, so when you're having your third or last child, d older siblings will be a bit mature and less stress to you.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Caaz: 4:22pm On Apr 20
meedoLock:

I have already decided to have just 2 kids even before I married.

I nor de like do pass myself.
The two now eeh,the way they fight eeh...

I m dealing with a brainy headache as I m typing,e nor easy.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by meedoLock(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20
MrPOTUS:

The problem with Nigerians (since we're here) is lacking of strategic spacing of their kids. Dey give birth like pigs.

Like d ones I saw yesterday, a mother and her children, 4 or 5 kids or so and the highest age isn't up to 10 years. You go think say na 7 days dem take senior themselves. All of them just small.

Birth spacing should be at least 4 to 5 yrs between siblings, so when you're having your third or last child, d older siblings will be a bit mature and less stress to you.

You wouldn't have said this better. Given big distances in years between birth is a short cut to rest of mind. The older siblings would have been mature enough to look after the younger even when U are not there to monitor

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by meedoLock(m): 4:45pm On Apr 20
Caaz:

I have already decided to have just 2 kids even before I married.

I nor de like do pass myself.
The two now eeh,the way they fight eeh...

I m dealing with a brainy headache as I m typing,e nor easy.

Sorry sir/ma grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by MrPOTUS: 5:26pm On Apr 20
meedoLock:

You wouldn't have said this better. Given big distances in years between birth is a short cut to rest of mind. The older siblings would have been mature enough to look after the younger even when U are not there to monitor

Exactly bro.

2 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Ay04z(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20
Nigerian mentality is ..born wetin U wan born and rest asap ... grin..

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by franchasofficia: 6:38pm On Apr 20
Adorable creatures kiss wink

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Rexymania(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20
It doesn't matter... Try and control them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by jiz: 10:06pm On Apr 20
May the Good Lord bless all waiting mothers looking for these beautiful gift of Children.
Those of us that have them already, may the Lord preserve them for us and nothing will snatch them from us.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Charmingrascal(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20
Lol
Try any of these with Nigerian parent, u go chop beating but oyinbo will find it funny and even make a video

24 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Asmmi: 10:07pm On Apr 20
Kids that I already have. They are well composed always

11 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by RichDad1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20
Normal levels

8 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by iichidodo: 10:08pm On Apr 20
There's always a ring leader....Just catch the ring leader. Nonsense and ingredients..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by NaijaCover(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20
No Be Small thing

3 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by RichDad1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20
Theyโ€™re wonderful though ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Skillsnigeria: 10:08pm On Apr 20
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by jiz: 10:08pm On Apr 20
Children are God's special blessing
Caaz:
I have 2 .... whenever I m not around them my heart keeps pounding.

Having and caring for kids is a big flex.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by veekid(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20
They are gift from God

9 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Offpoint1: 10:09pm On Apr 20
They're replaying your life back to you. Is a reminder of who you were/are

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by koolib(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20
kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by johnog4sure: 10:11pm On Apr 20
I like plenty oh, if God permits

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.