Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) (82774 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by SocialJustice: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2020
So Ned and his plenty money he likes to flaunt couldn't get her a 2019 G class at least.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Agugbadin: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2020
Kingosytex:
Is she a lesbian? Why is she wearing a leg lace?

It still baffles me why Ned Married Regina instead of Regina's mother. The old man is enjoying the food meant for the young.

He will live longer, congratulations to Ned

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Hottdawgg: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2020
Ned still can't get this girl pregnant?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by permit(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2020
She Don de resemble ned small small grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2020
Nickymezor:
And so what?

You no get cane
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:
She's trying too hard just to trend more than Coronavirus.

Now I know you're just naturally wired to be jealous and drowning in hate.

So what if she's trying so hard to trend?
Is it her fault that you're not in her shoes? Oh.... Now you too should go and get married like you tried to advise me earlier cos I can now see where this acrimony is emanating from. At least you're older than her in this case, but shes legally married, made, more beautiful and classy.. So?? LET HER FLAUNT IT!
You should try getting something to trend with and stop the hate already before you develop High BP early in life.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Xclusiveme: 11:18am On Feb 13, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

Oga would you as a person want to keep wearing a piece of jewellery that would constantly attract the same sex to you? undecided

So you're saying girls are attracted to girls who wear anklet? Wow!! Its not like that bro. The same way u wear bracelet, necklace, its the same as wearing anklet. I'm a man and I'm also attracted to beautiful girls who wear anklet.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by bromen: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2020
dinachi:

She is a lesbian! Most young girls of nowadays are lesbians but most he goat men fail to notice. Ladies are with you not because they find you attractive but because you spend on them.

shut up your mouth and get sense. stop spreading any information you have not verified and confirmed. because she who something on her leg makes her les. superstitious people.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by adecz: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2020
Courtesy of say you sacrifice
your kpekus for the everlasting
pleasure of your grandfather...

As materialistic as her mother.

angry angry

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2020
But what if it's the ride that's actually posing with Regina Daniels?

Have you considered that possibility, OP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2020
Xclusiveme:

So you're saying girls are attracted to girls who wear anklet? Wow!! Its not like that bro. The same way u wear bracelet, necklace, its the same as wearing anklet. I'm a man and I'm also attracted to beautiful girls who wear anklet.
Ok let me let you in on this.
A close friend back then in school, she was actually a bi- chic told me that "forget what most girls say, that most times an anklet is usually an indication that a girl is open to girl on girl fun, that if for example she's at a party and she sees a hot chic on anklet, she's definitely shooting her shot and even if she's turned down, she'd persist a little more just to be sure"
So now the question i throw back to you, as a guy, would you be comfortable puting on any jewellery or fashion piece that would keep attracting gay guys hitting on you if you are 100% staright? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by shogsman(m): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2020
Can you please start referring the girl child by her real name,she's Regina nwoko not Daniels
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by shogsman(m): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2020
Rebekah029:
Like play like play this girl have secured her future ... .
This kind of pathetic reasoning is why people don't respect women.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

Madam 70-80% of girls that wear leg chain are into girls too!!
A bi- chic actually told me this!
So forget this your "enlightened" BS

It's a jewelry and it isn't associated with anyone's sexuality.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by mozona(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2020
ok
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by meum: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2020
We don't like the post but we have to comment!

WTF is dis doing on FP? It's like these guys pay 4 dis FP feature. Wetin?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by 5chrisade: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2020
Kingosytex:

It still baffles me why Ned Married Regina instead of Regina's mother. The old man is enjoying the food meant for the young.

How are you sure Ned is not 'marrying' both mama and pikin. Remember, Ned was their neighbour in Lagos and both mama and pikin are always around him. With money, nothing is impossible
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

You no get cane
cane for what?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Supernatural28(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2020
Kingosytex:

� � � � � � � � � �
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Supernatural28(m): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2020
Nice pix
Beautiful girl
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by mario2k(m): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2020
Give your life to Jesus Christ as matter of urgency,fashion of this world fades away. These are all vanity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by OzilBaba50: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
post=86610896:
I.B.O : Iyawo Baba Olowo.

Keep chopping the life of ya head, pwettie babe.

It is your time......for now!

YOLO!!

Very Romantic pinshure....... kiss
[/s]
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by ogbuefi677(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2020
dinachi:

She is a lesbian! Most young girls of nowadays are lesbians but most he goat men fail to notice. Ladies are with you not because they find you attractive but because you spend on them.
How much have you spent on any girl since last year?
Indomie super pack and 2 eggs,I guess
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Chibykeray(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kingosytex:

Is it only lesbians that wear leg laces? And what’s ur business with whom Ned Nwoko marries?! Mtchew. Busy body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by bonnyhope: 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kingosytex:

So is lesbians that wear anklets
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by bromen: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

Ok let me let you in on this.
A close friend back then in school, she was actually a bi- chic told me that "forget what most girls say, that most times an anklet is usually an indication that a girl is open to girl on girl fun, that if for example she's at a party and she sees a hot chic on anklet, she's definitely shooting her shot and even if she's turned down, she'd persist a little more just to be sure"
So now the question i throw back to you, as a guy, would you be comfortable puting on any jewellery or fashion piece that would keep attracting gay guys hitting on you if you are 100% staright? undecided

it is the girl's story. it is just among jewelry that is for beauty. stop believeing trash. though it may be true in a way but not all wearing it are lesbians.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by bonnyhope: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rebekah029:
Like play like play this girl have secured her future ... .

Was that the reason for the union?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by bonnyhope: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:

Didn't you read the topic before clicking? undecided

He just wanted to show that he is IPOBians
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by sirchrislatestn(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Auntyesther:
it takes a pappywater to recognize a mammywater when they see one you know.
it take high rank witch to differential them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? / Davido Resurrects Beef Again As He Shades Wizkid over 2019 election / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.