Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. (5527 Views)

Why Muslims Are Asked To Hide The Knowledge Of Allah. Even From The Reverts / NASA Accidentally Captures The Celestial City Of Jerusalem And Hide The Images. / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by AntiChristian: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
advocatejare:

You're the liar, the Quran 19:19 that you cited never reported Jesus referring himself as a slave, the word used then is rasool which means messenger.

Jesus kept on emphasizing it in the Bible that He was sent by His Father, and that He came to do His father's will. So you're not wrong if you say he is God's messenger, God's only Son whose goodtidings was given to Mary. God's only son conceived when according to the Quran, immediately after Allah blew his spirit into Mary's vagina.

قَالَ إِنَّمَآ أَنَا۠ رَسُولُ رَبِّكِ لِأَهَبَ لَكِ غُلٰمًا زَكِيًّا

"Qala innama ana rasoolu rabbiki li-ahaba laki ghulaman zakiyyan"

He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son. -Yusuf Ali

My brother, please stop lying. Please

I see you did not comment on your "Lillahi" blunder again!

And Wait! is your Jesus a messenger? grin

grin Messenger of Allah!

Your Jesus is son of God! Ours is a messenger of Allah! Two different people!
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by advocatejare(m): 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

grin Messenger of Allah!

He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son. Sura 19:19

Wa-allati [and who] ahsanat [guarded] farjaha [vágina] fanafakhnā [so we breathed] feeha [therein] min [of] ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].
Sura 21:91

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Thanks God I saw it and saved it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by jcross19: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

If that was past tense is this one present tense? See hypocrisy at its best!

May thunder strike you and your generations! May you all rot in hell in this world and in the next!
ahahahahha I don't have problem with you! may holy ghost fire mingle with thunder hammer the head of Mohammed in hell fire now and may the hammer of destruction fall on Allah and its 72 demons.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by jcross19: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Thank God you know Yahweh the father of Jesus was once a Devil in the past. Now he is born again, asking the son to turn the other cheek.

You can gather an army to retake Hausa Land and Turkey for Christianity.
am just telling you that your Allah is a lazy ass that love sucking blood, can you point any positive Islam have added to this world? than bombing, beheading, raping , kidnapping and destruction nothing in fact Islam is synonym of calamitous cancer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by AntiChristian: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
jcross19:
ahahahahha I don't have problem with you! may holy ghost fire mingle with thunder hammer the head of Mohammed in hell fire now and may the hammer of destruction fall on Allah and its 72 demons.

If holy ghost get power he for don destroy boko Haram since! But na Boko Haram dey kill holy ghost!

May thunder strike you and your generations! May you all rot in hell in this world and in the next! Aamin.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by jcross19: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

If holy ghost get power he for don destroy boko Haram since! But na Boko Haram dey kill holy ghost!

May thunder strike you and your generations! May you all rot in hell in this world and in the next! Aamin.

ahahahahahahahahah can you see the demon in you? you are even proud of what boko haram are doing ! can you see that every potential Muslim is a terrorist and it's clear that all Muslims will end in hell fire according to Mohammed. I laugh again like I have said may thunder of destruction fall on Allah and its follower.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by AntiChristian: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
advocatejare:

He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son. Sura 19:19

The holy son is still a slave of Allah in Maryam 19:30.

Stop confusing yourself! Is your Jesus a slave of Allah?

advocatejare:

Wa-allati [and who] ahsanat [guarded] farjaha [vágina] fanafakhnā [so we breathed] feeha [therein] min [of] ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].
Sura 21:91

This is one of the kind of things that makes them delete your post!

Anyways! Her son is still a slave of Allah!
Read Maryam 19:30 once again!

We fight the same devil everyday! Tomorrow he will post this same things we cleared again!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by AntiChristian: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
jcross19:
ahahahahahahahahah can you see the demon in you? you are even proud of what boko haram are doing ! can you see that every potential Muslim is a terrorist and it's clear that all Muslims will end in hell fire according to Mohammed. I laugh again like I have said may thunder of destruction fall on Allah and its follower.
May thunder strike you and your generations! May you all rot in hell in this world and in the next!
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by advocatejare(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

The holy son is still a slave of Allah in Maryam 19:30.

Stop confusing yourself! Is your Jesus a slave of Allah?

This is one of the kind of things that makes them delete your post!

Anyways! Her son is still a slave of Allah!
Read Maryam 19:30 once again!

We fight the same devil everyday! Tomorrow he will post this same things we cleared again!
There is no scriptures where Jesus was referred to as a slave of God, Jesus was referred to as the Word, the Son and the Spirit of God in the Scriptures.

And the Quran has informed us that if we are in doubt about the content of the Quran we should ask those reading the scriptures before Muhammad, and since we've seen the scriptures before Muhammad and none referred to Jesus as a slave, then Sura 19:30 is null and void.

You can't be a slave to your father, so Sura 19:30 has not basis because it has no reference in any standard book.

فَإِنْ كُنْتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنْزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْئَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ  ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
"So if you are in doubt about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)

As for whether pure or holy. What is the difference between being pure and being holy?

And if you insist that the word used is 'pure' pure also means without sin, morally upright, virtuous, faultless.

Now can you mention another person the Quran describes with those words except Jesus Christ?

Can you mention any other person the Quran describes as being distinguished in this world and in the Hereafter apart from Jesus?

إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلٰٓئِكَةُ يٰمَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهًا فِى الدُّنْيَا وَالْأَاخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ
"when the angels said, O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah]."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 45)
?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by PervertProphet: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Today is Saturday! All the liars on this thread will perish with all their wealth! Aamin!

If Muhammad was not a Pedophile may your Mother cry over you!

If Mut'a marriage was abolished may your father never benefit from you again!

If Muhammad never snatched the wife of his adopted son after seeing her unclothedness may fire burn you and your properties.

All your curses are on your head and your generation.

You Abdul (Slave) of Hubal-allah can't curse who is free.

You don't possess that ability, dog.

Enjoy this one:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو نُعَيْمٍ الْفَضْلُ بْنُ دُكَيْنٍ، سَمِعَ زُهَيْرًا، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ ابْنِ صَفِيَّةَ، أَنَّ أُمَّهُ، حَدَّثَتْهُ أَنَّ عَائِشَةَ حَدَّثَتْهَا أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ يَتَّكِئُ فِي حَجْرِي وَأَنَا حَائِضٌ، ثُمَّ يَقْرَأُ الْقُرْآنَ‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) used to lean on my lap and recite Qur'an while I was in menses.

Sahih al-Bukhari 297
In-book : Book 6, Hadith 4
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 6, Hadith 296
Sahih Bukhari
What an amazing "Menses" sexual deviant Prophet.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Lukuluku69(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
jcross19:
am just telling you that your Allah is a lazy ass that love sucking blood, can you point any positive Islam have added to this world? than bombing, beheading, raping , kidnapping and destruction nothing in fact Islam is synonym of calamitous cancer.

Ok. But agree Yahweh got virgins for a Campaign he ordered Moses. Do you want me to show you that part in your Bible?
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by PervertProphet: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lukuluku69:

All words, no substance. Typical of a YabaLeft inmate.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدَانُ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ، أَخْبَرَنَا اللَّيْثُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي ابْنُ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ كَعْبِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ قَالَ كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَ رَجُلَيْنِ مِنْ قَتْلَى أُحُدٍ ثُمَّ يَقُولُ ‏‏ أَيُّهُمْ أَكْثَرُ أَخْذًا لِلْقُرْآنِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَإِذَا أُشِيرَ لَهُ إِلَى أَحَدِهِمَا قَدَّمَهُ فِي اللَّحْدِ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ أَنَا شَهِيدٌ عَلَى هَؤُلاَءِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَأَمَرَ بِدَفْنِهِمْ بِدِمَائِهِمْ وَلَمْ يُغَسِّلْهُمْ‏.‏"
Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:

The Prophet (ﷺ) collected every two martyrs of Uhud (in one grave) and then he would ask, "Which of them knew the Qur'an more?" And if one of them was pointed out for him as having more knowledge, he would put him first in the Lahd. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I will be a witness on these on the Day of Resurrection." Then he ordered them to be buried with their blood on their bodies and he did not have them washed

Sahih al-Bukhari 1353
In-book : Book 23, Hadith 108
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 2, Book 23, Hadith 436
Sahih Bukhari

Very dirty man.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by AntiChristian: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
advocatejare:

There is no scriptures where Jesus was referred to as a slave of God, Jesus was referred to as the Word, the Son and the Spirit of God in the Scriptures.

And the Quran has informed us that if we are in doubt about the content of the Quran we should ask those reading the scriptures before Muhammad, and since we've seen the scriptures before Muhammad and none referred to Jesus as a slave, then Sura 19:30 is null and void.

You can't be a slave to your father, so Sura 19:30 has not basis because it has no reference in any standard book.

فَإِنْ كُنْتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنْزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْئَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ  ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
"So if you are in doubt about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)

As for whether pure or holy. What is the difference between being pure and being holy?

And if you insist that the word used is 'pure' pure also means without sin, morally upright, virtuous, faultless.

Now can you mention another person the Quran describes with those words except Jesus Christ?

Can you mention any other person the Quran describes as being distinguished in this world and in the Hereafter apart from Jesus?

إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلٰٓئِكَةُ يٰمَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهًا فِى الدُّنْيَا وَالْأَاخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ
"when the angels said, O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah]."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 45)
?

Keep using one lie to cover another lie! You will start stealing soon!

Surah Maryam, Verse 30:
قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا

"He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;"

A slave, messenger and Prophet of Allah!

Na you Sabi o!
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Lukuluku69(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
PervertProphet:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدَانُ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ، أَخْبَرَنَا اللَّيْثُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي ابْنُ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ كَعْبِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ قَالَ كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَ رَجُلَيْنِ مِنْ قَتْلَى أُحُدٍ ثُمَّ يَقُولُ ‏‏ أَيُّهُمْ أَكْثَرُ أَخْذًا لِلْقُرْآنِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَإِذَا أُشِيرَ لَهُ إِلَى أَحَدِهِمَا قَدَّمَهُ فِي اللَّحْدِ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ أَنَا شَهِيدٌ عَلَى هَؤُلاَءِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَأَمَرَ بِدَفْنِهِمْ بِدِمَائِهِمْ وَلَمْ يُغَسِّلْهُمْ‏.‏"
Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:

The Prophet (ﷺ) collected every two martyrs of Uhud (in one grave) and then he would ask, "Which of them knew the Qur'an more?" And if one of them was pointed out for him as having more knowledge, he would put him first in the Lahd. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I will be a witness on these on the Day of Resurrection." Then he ordered them to be buried with their blood on their bodies and he did not have them washed

Sahih al-Bukhari 1353
In-book : Book 23, Hadith 108
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 2, Book 23, Hadith 436
Sahih Bukhari

Very dirty man.

Yawn.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by AntiChristian: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
PervertProphet:

All your curses are on your head and your generation.

You Abdul (Slave) of Hubal-allah can't curse who is free.

You don't possess that ability, dog.

Enjoy this one:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو نُعَيْمٍ الْفَضْلُ بْنُ دُكَيْنٍ، سَمِعَ زُهَيْرًا، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ ابْنِ صَفِيَّةَ، أَنَّ أُمَّهُ، حَدَّثَتْهُ أَنَّ عَائِشَةَ حَدَّثَتْهَا أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ يَتَّكِئُ فِي حَجْرِي وَأَنَا حَائِضٌ، ثُمَّ يَقْرَأُ الْقُرْآنَ‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) used to lean on my lap and recite Qur'an while I was in menses.

Sahih al-Bukhari 297
In-book : Book 6, Hadith 4
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 6, Hadith 296
Sahih Bukhari
What an amazing "Menses" sexual deviant Prophet.

You won't be granted such chance to lean on your wife's lap in life! Your parents did that and you never blamed them right?

Anyways your Jesus is cursed by Yahweh that's why he was hanged!
May you be crucified like Jesus of the Bible!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by advocatejare(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Keep using one lie to cover another lie! You will start stealing soon!

Surah Maryam, Verse 30:
قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا

"He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;"

A slave, messenger and Prophet of Allah!

Na you Sabi o!
In short, you can't point to one other person apart from Jesus that Quran describes as being pure and distinguished in this world and the Hereafter?

And also, you can't point to any scriptures that worshippers and children of the most high God read before the days of Muhammad, where Jesus was described as the slave of God?

Since you couldn't take up that challenge, that's the end of this discussion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by PervertProphet: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

grin Messenger of Allah!

Muhammad every inch a mad man who heard things that were not evident. He even heard trees informing him of his associates: Jinns (demons).

Hadith
حَدَّثَنِي عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا مِسْعَرٌ، عَنْ مَعْنِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَبِي قَالَ، سَأَلْتُ مَسْرُوقًا مَنْ آذَنَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِالْجِنِّ لَيْلَةَ اسْتَمَعُوا الْقُرْآنَ‏.‏ فَقَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُوكَ ـ يَعْنِي عَبْدَ اللَّهِ ـ أَنَّهُ آذَنَتْ بِهِمْ شَجَرَةٌ‏.‏
Narrated `Abdur-Rahman:

"I asked Masruq, 'Who informed the Prophet (ﷺ) about the Jinns at the night when they heard the Qur'an?' He said, 'Your father `Abdullah informed me that a tree informed the Prophet (ﷺ) about them.' "

Sahih al-Bukhari 3859
In-book : Book 63, Hadith 85
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 199
Sahih Bukhari
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by AntiChristian: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
PervertProphet:

Muhammad every inch a mad man who heard things that were not evident. He even heard trees informing him of his associates: Jinns (demons).

Hadith
حَدَّثَنِي عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا مِسْعَرٌ، عَنْ مَعْنِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَبِي قَالَ، سَأَلْتُ مَسْرُوقًا مَنْ آذَنَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِالْجِنِّ لَيْلَةَ اسْتَمَعُوا الْقُرْآنَ‏.‏ فَقَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُوكَ ـ يَعْنِي عَبْدَ اللَّهِ ـ أَنَّهُ آذَنَتْ بِهِمْ شَجَرَةٌ‏.‏
Narrated `Abdur-Rahman:

"I asked Masruq, 'Who informed the Prophet (ﷺ) about the Jinns at the night when they heard the Qur'an?' He said, 'Your father `Abdullah informed me that a tree informed the Prophet (ﷺ) about them.' "

Sahih al-Bukhari 3859
In-book : Book 63, Hadith 85
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 199
Sahih Bukhari

And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." Matthew 3:17

This is a Jinn confirming your Jesus.

Another Jinn confirmed Paul on the way to Damascus. The Jinn lied that it's name was Jesus but no evidence it was Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by PervertProphet: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

You won't be granted such chance to lean on your wife's lap in life! Your parents did that and you never blamed them right?

Yes! I will be crucified and ressurected with Christ but you will decay in the grave like the filthbag, Muhammad.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by PervertProphet: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

God forbid that!

I am not a follower of the dirtbag who enjoined reading and reciting the qur'an amidst menstrual blood.

You are more likely made that way. Dirtbag Pedophile.

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ، عَنْ مَنْبُوذٍ، عَنْ أُمِّهِ، أَنَّ مَيْمُونَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَضَعُ رَأْسَهُ فِي حِجْرِ إِحْدَانَا فَيَتْلُو الْقُرْآنَ وَهِيَ حَائِضٌ وَتَقُومُ إِحْدَانَا بِالْخُمْرَةِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ فَتَبْسُطُهَا وَهِيَ حَائِضٌ ‏.‏
Maimunah said:

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to lay his head in the lap of one of us while she was menstruating and recite Qur'an, and one of us would take the mat to the Masjid and spread it out while she was menstruating."
Sunan an-Nasa'i

English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 274
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 275
Sunan an-Nasai

Such a dirty man who recites quran during incidents such as these.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by AntiChristian: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
PervertProphet:

Yes! I will be crucified and ressurected with Christ but you will decay in the grave like the filthbag, Muhammad.

Aamin! All my curses has been approved on you! Even Paul and other disciples no resurrected despite them dying in severe pains!

Your are cursed!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by AntiChristian: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
PervertProphet:

God forbid that!

I am not a follower of the dirtbag who enjoined reading and reciting the qur'an amidst menstrual blood.

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ، عَنْ مَنْبُوذٍ، عَنْ أُمِّهِ، أَنَّ مَيْمُونَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَضَعُ رَأْسَهُ فِي حِجْرِ إِحْدَانَا فَيَتْلُو الْقُرْآنَ وَهِيَ حَائِضٌ وَتَقُومُ إِحْدَانَا بِالْخُمْرَةِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ فَتَبْسُطُهَا وَهِيَ حَائِضٌ ‏.‏
Maimunah said:

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to lay his head in the lap of one of us while she was menstruating and recite Qur'an, and one of us would take the mat to the Masjid and spread it out while she was menstruating."
Sunan an-Nasa'i

Sunan an-Nasai

Menstrual doesn't disturb recitation! Have you ever checked the laws your God prescribed for menstruating women in the OT?

It was a foolish law. No wonder your Lord had to review the OT.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by PervertProphet: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Yawn.

Was the dirtbag Pedophile Muhammad lapping up and licking up like a dog the menstrual blood for some jinn power?

What was his fixation on reciting& reading the qur'an book when the menstrual blood of women flowed?

I thought he said this is Haram in a previous Hadith that he copied from listening to the Jews.

Such a pervert.

Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، وَعَلِيُّ بْنُ حُجْرٍ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُ - قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ أُمِّهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَ رَأْسُ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي حِجْرِ إِحْدَانَا وَهِيَ حَائِضٌ وَهُوَ يَقْرَأُ الْقُرْآنَ ‏.‏

It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The head of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) would rest in the lap of one of us when she was menstruating, and he would recite Qur'an."
Sahih
Sunan an-Nasa'i 381
In-book : Book 3, Hadith 33
English translation : Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 381
Sunan an-Nasai

Are you a true Muslim?
Why don't you engage in this with the quran while emulating the Pedophile Muhammad?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by smallrincowis16(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
jcross19:
I laugh the same book talking trash from I never seen Alfa I mean Muslim cleric that does not have Bible at home. yes we make reference from their still we follow the step of Christ. to tell you how daft and stupid the Islamic scholars are the book you condemned and Jesus they ridiculed , if they want to validate their demonic prophet then they would referred where Jesus said I will send you a comforter that Jesus is talking about Mohammed can you see their desperation? fools. indirectly you are referring christ as God because a man who can send you message has authority over you.

PLS MENTION AN ISLAMIC SCHOLAR PLS? JUST ONE THAT CAN'T DO WITHOUT THE BIBLE
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by smallrincowis16(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

pls take it easy with them. they don't worth the stress

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by smallrincowis16(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Menstrual doesn't disturb recitation! Have you ever checked the laws your God prescribed for menstruating women in the OT?

pls bro, its ok.

let them be, i pray ALLAH let them see the light of islam.
as you are continue to argue with them, you might err to your creator cos of anger

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Lukuluku69(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
PervertProphet:

Was the dirtbag Pedophile Muhammad lapping up and licking up like a dog the menstrual blood for some jinn power?

What was his fixation on reciting& reading the qur'an book when the menstrual blood of women flowed?

I thought he said this is Haram in a previous Hadith that he copied from listening to the Jews.

Such a pervert.

Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، وَعَلِيُّ بْنُ حُجْرٍ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُ - قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ أُمِّهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَ رَأْسُ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي حِجْرِ إِحْدَانَا وَهِيَ حَائِضٌ وَهُوَ يَقْرَأُ الْقُرْآنَ ‏.‏

It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The head of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) would rest in the lap of one of us when she was menstruating, and he would recite Qur'an."
Sahih
Sunan an-Nasa'i 381
In-book : Book 3, Hadith 33
English translation : Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 381
Sunan an-Nasai

Are you a true Muslim?
Why don't you engage in this with the quran while emulating the Pedophile Muhammad?

YabaLeft inmate that is what you are.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by PervertProphet: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

See the dirtbag Muhammad asking Zaid to manipulate Zainab for his own sexual gain.

Such a dirtbag and he always had allah to give him his wicked desires:

I thought you said the filthbag Muhammad always married them before defiling them:

Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا سُوَيْدُ بْنُ نَصْرٍ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ الْمُغِيرَةِ، عَنْ ثَابِتٍ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، قَالَ لَمَّا انْقَضَتْ عِدَّةُ زَيْنَبَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم لِزَيْدٍ ‏

‏ اذْكُرْهَا عَلَىَّ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ زَيْدٌ فَانْطَلَقْتُ فَقُلْتُ يَا زَيْنَبُ أَبْشِرِي أَرْسَلَنِي إِلَيْكِ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَذْكُرُكِ ‏‏ فَقَالَتْ مَا أَنَا بِصَانِعَةٍ شَيْئًا حَتَّى أَسْتَأْمِرَ رَبِّي فَقَامَتْ إِلَى مَسْجِدِهَا وَنَزَلَ الْقُرْآنُ وَجَاءَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَدَخَلَ بِغَيْرِ أَمْرٍ ‏‏

It was narrated that Anas said:

"When the 'Iddah of Zainab was over, the Messenger of Allah said to Zaid: 'Propose marriage to her on my behalf.' Zaid went and said: 'O Zainab, rejoice, for the Messenger of Allah has sent me to you to propose marriage on his behalf.' She said: 'I will not do anything until I consult my Lord.' She went to her prayer place and Qur'an was revealed, then the Messenger of Allah came and entered upon her without any formalities."

Sahih Sunan an-Nasa'i 3251
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 56
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3253
Sunan an-Nasai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by PervertProphet: 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

It's far better than what the guardian of illiterates, Muhammad(Pedophile) did. No wonder the Jews rejected him as a prophet.

Leviticus 15:19-33 KJV — And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean. And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even. And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean. And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean. Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation. And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean. And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness. Thus shall ye separate the children of Israel from their uncleanness; that they die not in their uncleanness, when they defile my tabernacle that is among them. This is the law of him that hath an issue, and of him whose seed goeth from him, and is defiled therewith; And of her that is sick of her flowers, and of him that hath an issue, of the man, and of the woman, and of him that lieth with her that is unclean.

Another reason Jerusalem is punished was this:

Ezekiel 22:10:
Men sleep with their fathers’ wives and have intercourse with women who are menstruating.

Hadith
وَعَنْ عَائِشَةَ رَضِيَ اَللَّهُ عَنْهَا قَالَتْ: { كَانَ رَسُولُ اَللَّهِ ‏- صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏-يَأْمُرُنِي فَأَتَّزِرُ, فَيُبَاشِرُنِي وَأَنَا حَائِضٌ } مُتَّفَقٌ عَلَيْه ِ (173)‏ .‏
Narrated `A'ishah (RAA):

When I was menstruating, the Prophet saws would order me to wrap myself up (with an Izar, which is a dress worn below the waist) and would start handling me. Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

Bulugh al-Maram 145
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 174
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 156
Bulugh Al Maram
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by PervertProphet: 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lukuluku69:

YabaLeft inmate that is what you are.

Who is the YabaLeft between the one who just quotes your YabaLeft Prophet or you, the greater YabaLeft patient who considers this as wise to follow this Pedophile Muhammad:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا هَنَّادُ بْنُ السَّرِيِّ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الأَحْوَصِ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ مَسْرُوقٍ، عَنْ عَبَايَةَ، بْنِ رِفَاعَةَ عَنْ جَدِّهِ، رَافِعِ بْنِ خَدِيجٍ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏

‏ إِنَّ الْحُمَّى فَوْرٌ مِنْ جَهَنَّمَ فَابْرُدُوهَا بِالْمَاءِ ‏"

‏ Rafi' b. Khadij reported:

I heard Allah's messenger (ﷺ) as saying: The fever is due to the intense heat of the Hell, so cool it with water.

Sahih Muslim 2212 a
In-book : Book 39, Hadith 113
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 26, Hadith 5484
Sahih Muslim

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ بْنُ زِيَادٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ حَكِيمٍ، حَدَّثَتْنِي جَدَّتِي الرَّبَابُ، قَالَتْ سَمِعْتُ سَهْلَ بْنَ حُنَيْفٍ، يَقُولُ مَرَرْنَا بِسَيْلٍ فَدَخَلْتُ فَاغْتَسَلْتُ فِيهِ فَخَرَجْتُ مَحْمُومًا فَنُمِيَ ذَلِكَ إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ ‏‏ مُرُوا أَبَا ثَابِتٍ يَتَعَوَّذْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَتْ فَقُلْتُ يَا سَيِّدِي وَالرُّقَى صَالِحَةٌ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ لاَ رُقْيَةَ إِلاَّ فِي نَفْسٍ أَوْ حُمَةٍ أَوْ لَدْغَةٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو دَاوُدَ الْحُمَةُ مِنَ الْحَيَّاتِ وَمَا يَلْسَعُ ‏.‏"
Narrated Sahl ibn Hunayf:

I passed by a river. I entered it and took a bath in it. When I came out, I had fever. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was informed about it. He said: Ask Abu Thabit to seek refuge in Allah from that I asked: O my Lord, will the spell be useful? He replied: No, the spell is to be used except for the evil eye or a snake bite or a scorpion sting.

Abu Dawud said: Humah means the biting of snakes and sting of the poisonous insects

Sunan Abi Dawud 3888
In-book : Book 29, Hadith 34
English translation : Book 28, Hadith 3879
Abu Dawood

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا وَكِيعٌ، عَنْ مُوسَى بْنِ عُبَيْدَةَ، عَنْ عَلْقَمَةَ بْنِ مَرْثَدٍ، عَنْ حَفْصِ بْنِ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ ذُكِرَتِ الْحُمَّى عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ فَسَبَّهَا رَجُلٌ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏

‏ لاَ تَسُبَّهَا فَإِنَّهَا تَنْفِي الذُّنُوبَ كَمَا تَنْفِي النَّارُ خَبَثَ الْحَدِيدِ ‏"

‏ It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:

"Mention of fever was made in the presence of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), and a man cursed it. The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "Do not curse it, for it erases sin as fire removes filth from iron.'"

Sahih
English : Vol. 4, Book 31, Hadith 3469
Arabic : Book 31, Hadith 3598
Sunan Ibn Majah

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by AntiChristian: 5:37am On Feb 16, 2020
PervertProphet:

God forbid that!

Hadith
Maimunah said:

Sunan an-Nasa'i

Sunan an-Nasai

So when your women folks menstruate you run from your mum and sisters filthy body?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? / Can a Christian go to The Mosque? / Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.