Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. (5494 Views)

Why Muslims Are Asked To Hide The Knowledge Of Allah. Even From The Reverts / NASA Accidentally Captures The Celestial City Of Jerusalem And Hide The Images. / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by AntiChristian: 5:42am On Feb 16, 2020
PervertProphet:

It's far better than what the guardian of illiterates, Muhammad(Pedophile) did. No wonder the Jews rejected him as a prophet.

Leviticus 15:19-33 KJV — And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean. And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even. And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean. And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean. Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation. And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean. And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness. Thus shall ye separate the children of Israel from their uncleanness; that they die not in their uncleanness, when they defile my tabernacle that is among them. This is the law of him that hath an issue, and of him whose seed goeth from him, and is defiled therewith; And of her that is sick of her flowers, and of him that hath an issue, of the man, and of the woman, and of him that lieth with her that is unclean.

Another reason Jerusalem is punished was this:

Ezekiel 22:10:
Men sleep with their fathers’ wives and have intercourse with women who are menstruating.

Hadith
وَعَنْ عَائِشَةَ رَضِيَ اَللَّهُ عَنْهَا قَالَتْ: { كَانَ رَسُولُ اَللَّهِ ‏- صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏-يَأْمُرُنِي فَأَتَّزِرُ, فَيُبَاشِرُنِي وَأَنَا حَائِضٌ } مُتَّفَقٌ عَلَيْه ِ (173)‏ .‏
Narrated `A'ishah (RAA):

When I was menstruating, the Prophet saws would order me to wrap myself up (with an Izar, which is a dress worn below the waist) and would start handling me. Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

Bulugh al-Maram 145
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 174
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 156
Bulugh Al Maram

Doesn't your parents handle themselves too while menstruating? They can even have sex cause NT doesn't forbid that filth!

The menstruation doesn't make them dirty!
They can't pray or fast but they are still humans!

I wonder why your Lord had to give such strick laws Christians won't be able to follow to his so called creations!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Lukuluku69(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2020
PervertProphet:

Who is the YabaLeft between the one who just quotes your YabaLeft Prophet or you, the greater YabaLeft patient who considers this as wise to follow this Pedophile Muhammad:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا هَنَّادُ بْنُ السَّرِيِّ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الأَحْوَصِ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ مَسْرُوقٍ، عَنْ عَبَايَةَ، بْنِ رِفَاعَةَ عَنْ جَدِّهِ، رَافِعِ بْنِ خَدِيجٍ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏

‏ إِنَّ الْحُمَّى فَوْرٌ مِنْ جَهَنَّمَ فَابْرُدُوهَا بِالْمَاءِ ‏"

‏ Rafi' b. Khadij reported:

I heard Allah's messenger (ﷺ) as saying: The fever is due to the intense heat of the Hell, so cool it with water.

Sahih Muslim 2212 a
In-book : Book 39, Hadith 113
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 26, Hadith 5484
Sahih Muslim

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ بْنُ زِيَادٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ حَكِيمٍ، حَدَّثَتْنِي جَدَّتِي الرَّبَابُ، قَالَتْ سَمِعْتُ سَهْلَ بْنَ حُنَيْفٍ، يَقُولُ مَرَرْنَا بِسَيْلٍ فَدَخَلْتُ فَاغْتَسَلْتُ فِيهِ فَخَرَجْتُ مَحْمُومًا فَنُمِيَ ذَلِكَ إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ ‏‏ مُرُوا أَبَا ثَابِتٍ يَتَعَوَّذْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَتْ فَقُلْتُ يَا سَيِّدِي وَالرُّقَى صَالِحَةٌ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ لاَ رُقْيَةَ إِلاَّ فِي نَفْسٍ أَوْ حُمَةٍ أَوْ لَدْغَةٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو دَاوُدَ الْحُمَةُ مِنَ الْحَيَّاتِ وَمَا يَلْسَعُ ‏.‏"
Narrated Sahl ibn Hunayf:

I passed by a river. I entered it and took a bath in it. When I came out, I had fever. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was informed about it. He said: Ask Abu Thabit to seek refuge in Allah from that I asked: O my Lord, will the spell be useful? He replied: No, the spell is to be used except for the evil eye or a snake bite or a scorpion sting.

Abu Dawud said: Humah means the biting of snakes and sting of the poisonous insects

Sunan Abi Dawud 3888
In-book : Book 29, Hadith 34
English translation : Book 28, Hadith 3879
Abu Dawood

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا وَكِيعٌ، عَنْ مُوسَى بْنِ عُبَيْدَةَ، عَنْ عَلْقَمَةَ بْنِ مَرْثَدٍ، عَنْ حَفْصِ بْنِ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ ذُكِرَتِ الْحُمَّى عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ فَسَبَّهَا رَجُلٌ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏

‏ لاَ تَسُبَّهَا فَإِنَّهَا تَنْفِي الذُّنُوبَ كَمَا تَنْفِي النَّارُ خَبَثَ الْحَدِيدِ ‏"

‏ It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:

"Mention of fever was made in the presence of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), and a man cursed it. The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "Do not curse it, for it erases sin as fire removes filth from iron.'"

Sahih
English : Vol. 4, Book 31, Hadith 3469
Arabic : Book 31, Hadith 3598
Sunan Ibn Majah

Yawn.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by MuttleyLaff: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2020
AntiChristian:
You won't be granted such chance to lean on your wife's lap in life! Your parents did that and you never blamed them right?

Anyways your Jesus is cursed by Yahweh that's why he was hanged!
May you be crucified like Jesus of the Bible
!

PervertProphet:
God forbid that!

I am not a follower of the dirtbag who enjoined reading and reciting the qur'an amidst menstrual blood.

You are more likely made that way. Dirtbag Pedophile.

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ، عَنْ مَنْبُوذٍ، عَنْ أُمِّهِ، أَنَّ مَيْمُونَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَضَعُ رَأْسَهُ فِي حِجْرِ إِحْدَانَا فَيَتْلُو الْقُرْآنَ وَهِيَ حَائِضٌ وَتَقُومُ إِحْدَانَا بِالْخُمْرَةِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ فَتَبْسُطُهَا وَهِيَ حَائِضٌ ‏.‏
Maimunah said:

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to lay his head in the lap of one of us while she was menstruating and recite Qur'an, and one of us would take the mat to the Masjid and spread it out while she was menstruating."
Sunan an-Nasa'i

English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 274
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 275
Sunan an-Nasai

Such a dirty man who recites quran during incidents such as these.

AntiChristian:
Menstrual doesn't disturb recitation! Have you ever checked the laws your God prescribed for menstruating women in the OT?

It was a foolish law. No wonder your Lord had to review the OT.
You're out of order, my dear fellow Muslim brother. Let this be your first and last time disrespecting God and/or dissing instructions He had given.

The instruction for a nation of people travelling in the dry, hot and arid desert to the Promised Land to be hygiene conscious was a wise one. I am 10000% sure you'll be the first to accept and agree that personal hygiene and/or general cleanliness, especially in that challenging circumstance, is the first step to good health.

Let me, break the matter down for you a bit, my dear Muslim wet behind the ears brother, so you dont crack your milk teeth, lol. You see AntiChristian, you're actually right that seminal fluid and/or menstrual blood discharges, in themselves, are not necessarily impure, dirty, nasty and/or evil. In fact, seminal fluid and/or menstrual blood discharge are symbols. Take for example, the woman's body, the Seed promised in Genesis 3:15, the bloodline should be safeguarded, you would agree, right. The blood discharged during the menstrual cycle is a symbolism of the fall and death and so just like men after seminal discharge needs to, women during menstrual cycle too require purification. Now all that jagbanjatis, is no longer necessary because the Seed, promised the woman, has come, has been, has gone, has died, has resurrected and on the strength of that, has redeemed us from the curse of the law and death. Are you still with me, or have I left you behind, lol, and hence lost you, lol.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by MuttleyLaff: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2020
Lukuluku69:
Yawn.
When the origin don enter body or when after 40 seconds and pour, lol.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Lukuluku69(m): 8:52am On Feb 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
When the origin don enter body or when after 40 seconds and pour, lol.

I don't drink. Never have and never will God willing and if after 40 seconds I pour, Alhamdulillah. There are probably millions who can't do that.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by MuttleyLaff: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2020
Lukuluku69:
I don't drink. Never have and never will God willing
OK, mister self righteous, do you want a medal pinned to chest for divulging this unsolicited information, hmm? Look at you, behaving as if you have never in any shape or form, in your life ever tasted alcohol, lol, smh

Lukuluku69:
and if after 40 seconds I pour, Alhamdulillah. There are probably millions who can't do that.
Fyi, there is nothing wrong in doing a 40 seconds and pour. It is a God design, going beyond 40 seconds to 5 minutes, is a learned and acquired skill, besides a considerate man will restrain himself for his missus to catch up or wait for her to get to the promised land first and/or before him, lol.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Lukuluku69(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
OK, mister self righteous, do you want a medal pinned to chest for divulging this unsolicited information, hmm?

Fyi, there is nothing wrong in doing a 40 seconds and pour. It is a God design, going beyond 40 seconds is a learned and acquired skill, besides a considerate man will restrain himself for his missus to catch up or wait for her to get to the promised land first and/or before him, lol.

You made mention of your favourite drink which is within your rights and me saying I don't drink is within my rights. It is not being self righteous and no medal needed.

And if 40 seconds is a God Design, why bother and make a snide remark about?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by MuttleyLaff: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2020
Lukuluku69:
You made mention of your favourite drink which is within your rights and me saying I don't drink is within my rights. It is not being self righteous and no medal needed.

Please stop trying to split hair my dear friend. Where did I, have I or have you read to see me advance that origin is my favourite drink. Smh, tut, tut, tut, stop lying like a cheap Persia praying mat, lol my dear Muslim brother friend. It is a fact that some people if not most yawn after drinking alcohol and/or after coming back from seventh heaven, so I made a reference to that, only for you to come back with a self-important high and mighty "I don't drink. Never have and never will God willing" comment, lol, when, in the first place there isnt anything wrong in having a drink, most especially if/when its measured. I careless that you drink or dont drink, why do you think, it was necessary to divulge that info that you dont drink, never have and never will God willing, if not because of getting a pat on the back, lol. Mtcheew.

Lukuluku69:
It is not a snide remark mister suspicious. Almost all men yawn and immediately want to roll on their side and back after an earth shattering moment from coming back from cloud seven and/or nine. OK if none of those two, why did you yawn then. You instead should I told mev the reason why you yawned, instead of striking a pose with your accomplishment(s), lol.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Lukuluku69(m): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Please stop trying to split hair my dear friend. Where did I, have I or have you read to see me advance that origin is my favourite drink. Smh, tut, tut, tut, stop lying like a cheap Persia praying mat, lol my dear Muslim brother friend. It is a fact that some people if not most yawn after drinking alcohol and/or after coming back from seventh heaven, so I made a reference to that, only for you to come back with a self-important high and mighty "I don't drink. Never have and never will God willing" comment, lol, when, in the first place there isnt anything wrong in having a drink, most especially if/when its measured. I careless that you drink or dont drink, why do you think, it was necessary to divulge that info that you dont drink, never have and never will God willing, if not because of getting a pat on the back, lol. Mtcheew.

It is not a snide remark mister suspicious. Almost all men yawn and immediately want to roll on their side and back after an earth shattering moment from coming back from cloud seven and/or nine. OK if none of those two, why did you yawn then. You instead should I told mev the reason why you yawned, instead of striking a pose with your accomplishment(s), lol.

The windy post again! Dude, if you care less, save Data! And I thot they belch after drinking not yawning? Yes, they do belch.

Oga, go to Church it is Sunday your Lord's Day.

And I yawned because I find the post/response boring.

Any other thing?
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by MuttleyLaff: 10:10am On Feb 16, 2020
Lukuluku69:
The windy post again! Dude, if you care less, save Data! And I thot they belch after drinking not yawning? Yes, they do belch.

Oga, go to Church it is Sunday your Lord's Day.
I enjoy unlimited data. Must everytime be a school time for you, hmm?. Alcohol has been known to make people a little bit sleepy sometimes hence yawn. You're forgiven if you didnt know that, lol.
Everyday is a Lord's day.

Lukuluku69:
And I yawned because I find the post/response boring.
Any other thing?
Did you yawn after pushing the submit button for this too. You should have, if you didnt, lol

PS: Lukuluku69, please stop typing like your kids and/or a teenager. Who's "dude" and whats the meaning of "thot"
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Lukuluku69(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I enjoy unlimited data. Must everytime be a school time for you, hmm?. Alcohol has been known to make people a little bit sleepy sometimes hence yawn. You're forgiven if you didnt know that, lol.
Everyday is a Lord's day.

Did you yawn after pushing the submit button for this too. You should have, if you didnt, lol

PS: Lukuluku69, please stop typing like your kids and/or a teenager. Who's "dude" and whats the meaning of "thot"

Unlimited Data? You deserve a Medal and a Congratulatory Message for that. Congratulation mate!

My bad I typed "thot" and "dude", never knew the Class Captain is taking notes in this informal convo. My bad.

And my bad also "because" I seen more drunks belch more than yawn. Thanks for the info.

Now off you go, it is your Lord's Day as handed down to you by the order of Emperor Constantine.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by MuttleyLaff: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2020
Double post
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by MuttleyLaff: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2020
Double post
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by MuttleyLaff: 10:55am On Feb 16, 2020
Double post
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by MuttleyLaff: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2020
Lukuluku69:
Unlimited Data? You deserve a Medal and a Congratulatory Message for that. Congratulation mate!
I paid for unlimited data, nothing medal deserving in that, and by the way, o kere si number wa, who's mate to you?

Lukuluku69:
My bad I typed "thot" and "dude", never knew the Class Captain is taking notes in this informal convo. My bad.
Just advising you to act your age, that's all, lol

Lukuluku69:
And my bad also "because" I seen more drunks belch more than yawn. Thanks for the info.
Dont mention it. You havent been observational enough thats why you see more drunks belch more than yawn, you would begin to see or notice, after now though and since bringing to your attention, lol

Lukuluku69:
Now off you go, it is your Lord's Day as handed down to you by the order of Emperor Constantine.

MuttleyLaff:
If you were someone that is bible literate, you would have known that:
1/ God is not an imaginary friend
2/ Religion that is true, pure and without any fault has to do with compassion. True, pure and one without any faults, has to do with having concern(s) for the sufferings or misfortunes of others and being sympathetic towards them

Legitimately laughing out loud at the emboldened. Smh.

"Nwanne, Christianity, never started in any upper room on any day of Pentencost. Christianity, as in, Constantine Christianity, in cahoot with the "church" started in Rome."
- Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by MuttleyLaff: on 8:33am On May 30 2019

"... the catholic started Christianity, this so, because the Roman Catholic Church was formed, after shady deal(s) and/or sell-out to the State by the "Church", as it was the Roman Emperors Constantine's and Licinius' Edict of Milan in AD 313 which established a policy of religious freedom for all, as in, this was a proclamation that permanently legalised Christianity in the Roman Empire, and so paved the way for Christianity to be the official religion of the entire Roman Empire too.

The introduction of pagan religions and assimilation of paganism influences was a tragic compromise by the early believers, as this resulted in the Romanization and paganization of the early believers' faith and the "Christianization" of pagan beliefs as we not just know but celebrate then and celebrate even up until now.

Anyway, the Roman Empire, adopted the Roman Catholic Church (i.e. RCC) as "official" church during Roman Emperor Constantine's reign, and it's worth noting, that, the supremacy of the Roman bishop (i.e. the papacy or pope) was set up, put into place, aided and abetted through the support of the Roman Emperors (i.e. notably Constantine and his successors)

Recall that I earlier mentioned the Edict of Milan in AD 313, which was a letter signed by the Roman Emperors Constantine and Licinius, that proclaimed religious toleration in the Roman Empire, well, in AD 325, Constantine called the First Council of Nicaea in AD 325, in an attempt to unify Christianity when doctrinal disputes arose, like for example Arianism, all about doctrines named after Arius, a teacher in the early 4th century A.D and so Constantine presided over this first ecumenical church council

So quick recap, by the 1st century AD, ekklēsia birthed on the teachings of Jesus Christ and later founded on the day of Pentecost in the upper room with a bunch of 120 believers.

By the 2nd century AD - believers already denouncing teachings, seen as heresies, such as Gnosticism, Montanism etcetera.

In the 4th century AD - ekklēsia was transformed, emerged Christians, an evolved "church", finally gets legalized and then promoted by Emperors Constantine and Theodosius I, as the state church, of the Roman Empire and so yes also that, legendarymega is right, that the Catholics, are the original owner of your bible, because truly, the RCC are the original owner of your bible version(s), because incidentally and truly, those versions were made off the back of "The Vulgate", which was an accepted Latin translation of the original Old and New Testament texts.

Some even called, "The Vulgate", the "The Vulgar" bible. Anyway, Jerome, of RCC, was the person, who translated the original Old and New Testament texts and compiled them into a single volume of the 66 books we enjoy today
"
- Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by MuttleyLaff: on 8:33am On May 30 2019

I agree with you that Christianity was spread through violence and intolerance once Constantine and his mother Helena decided to make it the official state religion. I've on varied occassions, typed about how the church was romanticised by Constantine and etcetera and also why I often type that, if only more christians read their bibles there'd be less christians
After you have finished reading the above quote brought here from another thread, please go boss your kids and wife, the forum isnt your home to want to be bossing people about, OK?
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by PervertProphet: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

Doesn't your parents handle themselves too while menstruating? They can even have sex cause NT doesn't forbid that filth!

I wonder why your Lord had to give such strick laws Christians won't be able to follow to his so called creations!

He wrote in Summa Contra Gentiles:

"“[Muhammad] seduced the people by promises of carnal pleasure to which the concupiscence of the flesh goads us. His teaching also contained precepts that were in conformity with his promises, and he gave free rein to carnal pleasure. In all this, as is not unexpected, he was obeyed by carnal men. As for proofs of the truth of his doctrine, he brought forward only such as could be grasped by the natural ability of anyone with a very modest wisdom... Nor do divine pronouncements on the part of preceding prophets offer him any witness. On the contrary, he perverts almost all the testimonies of the Old and New Testaments by making them into fabrications of his own, as can be seen by anyone who examines his law. It was, therefore, a shrewd decision on his part to forbid his followers to read the Old and New Testaments, lest these books convict him of falsity. It is thus clear that those who place any faith in his words believe foolishly.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by PervertProphet: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2020
smallrincowis16:

pls take it easy with them. they don't worth the stress

Enjoy this from your Pedophile Muhammad.

I think he usually kissed or had intercourse with these women menstrual blood so he could invoke his jinn power for his false revelations. The English translation says "Embracing" but study the Arabic of this Hadith. You will see the translators lied there as they usually do to make mild the embarrassing atrocities of Muhammad. You know Muhammad too used to cast Spell. Anyone involved with spells is nothing less than a Witchdoctor/a pagan.

Let's see your Pedophile Muhammad put a covering of cloth on the private part (Vagina) of one of his wives that he was using their destinies to invoke Jinns only during their menstrual blood flow. Either he was reciting qur'an at the menstrual blood flow or he was doing something dirty. He was beyond the word dirty. The word dirty is even an understatement to qualify him.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادٌ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، عَنْ بَعْضِ، أَزْوَاجِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ إِذَا أَرَادَ مِنَ الْحَائِضِ شَيْئًا أَلْقَى عَلَى فَرْجِهَا ثَوْبًا
Narrated One of the Wives of the Prophet:

Ikrimah reported on the authority of one of the wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) saying: When the Prophet (ﷺ) wanted to do something (i.e. kissing, embracing) with (his) menstruating wife, he would put a garment on her private part.

Sahih Sunan Abi Dawud 272
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 272
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 272
Abu Dawood

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by PervertProphet: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Yawn.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا هَارُونُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رَافِعٍ، - الْمَعْنَى - قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَاصِمٍ، عَنْ مَعْرُوفٍ، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ خَرَّبُوذَ الْمَكِّيَّ - حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الطُّفَيْلِ، قَالَ رَأَيْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَطُوفُ بِالْبَيْتِ عَلَى رَاحِلَتِهِ يَسْتَلِمُ الرُّكْنَ بِمِحْجَنِهِ ثُمَّ يُقَبِّلُهُ زَادَ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رَافِعٍ ثُمَّ خَرَجَ إِلَى الصَّفَا وَالْمَرْوَةِ فَطَافَ سَبْعًا عَلَى رَاحِلَتِهِ ‏.‏
Abu Al Tufail reported on the authority of Ibn "Abbas who said I saw the Prophet (ﷺ) circumambulating the Ka'bah on his Camel, touching the corner (Black Stone) with a crooked stick and kissing it (the crooked stick). The narrator Muhammad bin Rafi' added "he then went o Al Safa and Al Marwah and ran seven times on his Camel.

Sahih Sunan Abi Dawud 1879
In-book : Book 11, Hadith 159
English translation : Book 10, Hadith 1874
Abu Dawood
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Lukuluku69(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I paid for unlimited data, nothing medal deserving in that, and by the way, o kere si number wa, who's mate to you?

Dont mention it. You havent been observational enough thats why you see more drunks belch more than yawn, you would begin to see or notice, after now though and since bringing to your attention, lol

After you have finished reading the above quote brought here from another thread, please go boss your kids and wife, the forum isnt your home to want to be bossing people about, OK?

Mo kere si number e? No big deal in that. Providence endowed us differently.

Your Long Epistle about the Roman Chatolich, Emperor Constantine is meant for your fellow Christians. They are your Cousins/brethren and charity as they say begins at home. They are in need of it. Halleluyah you saw the light. Please liberate them.

I am sorry my post come across as bossy. Never meant that perhaps it could be in your head only. With the kere si number pique, I can understand. I am having fun here, I hope you are too?
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Lukuluku69(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Your Long Epistle about the Roman Chatolich, Emperor Constantine is meant for your fellow Christians. They are your Cousins/brethren and charity as they say begins at home. They are in need of it. Halleluyah you saw the light. Please liberate them.

I am sorry my post come across as bossy. Never meant that perhaps it could be in your head only. With the kere si number pique, I can understand. I am having fun here, I hope you are too?
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Dantedasz(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by PervertProphet: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا رَجَاءُ بْنُ الْمُرَجَّى السَّمَرْقَنْدِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا النَّضْرُ بْنُ شُمَيْلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو حَمْزَةَ الصَّيْرَفِيُّ، حَدَّثَنِي عَمْرُو بْنُ شُعَيْبٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ جَدِّهِ، قَالَ جَاءَ رَجُلٌ إِلَى النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم صَارِخًا فَقَالَ لَهُ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏ مَا لَكَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ سَيِّدِي رَآنِي أُقَبِّلُ جَارِيَةً لَهُ فَجَبَّ مَذَاكِيرِي ‏.‏ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ عَلَىَّ بِالرَّجُلِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَطُلِبَ فَلَمْ يُقْدَرْ عَلَيْهِ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ اذْهَبْ فَأَنْتَ حُرٌّ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ عَلَى مَنْ نُصْرَتِي يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قَالَ يَقُولُ أَرَأَيْتَ إِنِ اسْتَرَقَّنِي مَوْلاَىَ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ عَلَى كُلِّ مُؤْمِنٍ أَوْ مُسْلِمٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"
Amr bin Shu'aib narrated from his father that his grandfather said:

"A man came to the Prophet (ﷺ) screaming. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said to him: 'What is the matter with you?' He said: 'My master saw me kissing a slave woman of his, so he cut off my penis.' The Prophet (ﷺ) said: 'Take me to the man.' He was sought but could not be found, so the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'Go, for you are free.' He said: 'Who will protect me, O Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)? What if my master enslaves me again?' The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'Your protection will be (incumbent upon) every believer or Muslim.'"
English : Vol. 3, Book 21, Hadith 2680
Arabic : Book 21, Hadith 2782
Sunan Ibn Majah

You see how your Pedophile Muhammad encourage what Arabs continue to do to Blacks even till today in Oman, Saudi Arabia, etcetera.

A man's penis was cut by a Faithful Arab Muslim who was the master of this slave who was a fellow Muslim.

He ran to Muhammad and all Muhammad could say after not seeing the man was to say the man whose penis was now cut and forever gone is free.

A mad man Muhammad really is. I thought he is a prophet. Why couldn't he heal the penis back like Jesus before him would have done as this man ran to him in huge pain?

See another Muslim Faithful and Islamic Paradise dweller being a Pedophile just like Pedophile Muhammad just like you are today

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَصْبَغُ قَالَ‏:‏ أَخْبَرَنِي ابْنُ وَهْبٍ قَالَ‏:‏ أَخْبَرَنِي مَخْرَمَةُ بْنُ بُكَيْرٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، أَنَّهُ رَأَى عَبْدَ اللهِ بْنَ جَعْفَرٍ يُقَبِّلُ زَيْنَبَ بِنْتَ عُمَرَ بْنِ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ، وَهِيَ ابْنَةُ سَنَتَيْنِ أَوْ نَحْوَهُ‏.‏
Bukayr reported that he saw 'Abdullah ibn Ja'far kissing Zaynab, the daughter of 'Umar ibn Abi Salama when she was about two years old.

Sahih Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 365
In-book : Book 19, Hadith 4
English translation : Book 19, Hadith 365
Al-Adab Al-Mufrad

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Dantedasz(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYV7KWQ-fY4

grin grin grin grin

Islam and Christianity: Two sides of the same coin. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by MuttleyLaff: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2020
Lukuluku69:

If you arent thicker than a 2" by 2" plank of wood, you would have sussed that I careless who you call mate or not, and that I was merely putting you in your place, reminding you of your position and taking the wind out of your stinking nauseating pretentious sails.

Sorry for your pitiful sight self. Look at you, after reading the quote, you still are using "... your fellow Christians" in your "They are your cousins/brethren and charity as they say begins at home. They are in need of it. Halleluyah you saw the light. Please liberate them" comment, smh. You arent better off than any of them. You actually, other than being in the frying pan, are in fire, lol.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Dantedasz(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2020
Religion is confusion and anarchy. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0A_iF1B3k0
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by Lukuluku69(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
PervertProphet:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا هَارُونُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رَافِعٍ، - الْمَعْنَى - قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَاصِمٍ، عَنْ مَعْرُوفٍ، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ خَرَّبُوذَ الْمَكِّيَّ - حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الطُّفَيْلِ، قَالَ رَأَيْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَطُوفُ بِالْبَيْتِ عَلَى رَاحِلَتِهِ يَسْتَلِمُ الرُّكْنَ بِمِحْجَنِهِ ثُمَّ يُقَبِّلُهُ زَادَ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رَافِعٍ ثُمَّ خَرَجَ إِلَى الصَّفَا وَالْمَرْوَةِ فَطَافَ سَبْعًا عَلَى رَاحِلَتِهِ ‏.‏
Abu Al Tufail reported on the authority of Ibn "Abbas who said I saw the Prophet (ﷺ) circumambulating the Ka'bah on his Camel, touching the corner (Black Stone) with a crooked stick and kissing it (the crooked stick). The narrator Muhammad bin Rafi' added "he then went o Al Safa and Al Marwah and ran seven times on his Camel.

Sahih Sunan Abi Dawud 1879
In-book : Book 11, Hadith 159
English translation : Book 10, Hadith 1874
Abu Dawood

I knew from the onset that I am engaging a mentally challenged fellow but hey Doctors engage them in order to cure them. We can cure you of the Malady if only you calm down and take your drugs.

@the Crooked Stick that is giving the hard on, the narrator is simply describing the Prophet staff/stick. Have you seen the sticks in Moses's Exodus? The stick is usually BENT at the TOP.
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by MuttleyLaff: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lukuluku69:
[s]I knew from the onset that I am engaging a mentally challenged fellow but hey Doctors engage them in order to cure them. We can cure you of the Malady if only you calm down and take your drugs.[/s]

@the Crooked Stick that is giving the hard on, the narrator is simply describing the Prophet staff/stick.
Tell us something we dont already know. Of course the prophet's crooked stick but I am 10000% quite sure you havent heard about if a crooked stick is before you, and what to do when confronted with one, lol.

Lukuluku69:
Have you seen the sticks in Moses's Exodus? The stick is usually BENT at the TOP.[/b]
Who told you that Moses' stick was crooked just as Mohammed's was said to be in that Hadith, hmm?
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by PervertProphet: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Yawn.

You yawn...

Haha!

Don't you know that you are of the Seed of Satan as revealed by his prophet Muhammad(Pedophile):

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَاصِمُ بْنُ عَلِيٍّ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ أَبِي ذِئْبٍ، عَنْ سَعِيدٍ الْمَقْبُرِيِّ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ التَّثَاؤُبُ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ، فَإِذَا تَثَاءَبَ أَحَدُكُمْ فَلْيَرُدَّهُ مَا اسْتَطَاعَ، فَإِنَّ أَحَدَكُمْ إِذَا قَالَ هَا‏.‏ ضَحِكَ الشَّيْطَانُ ‏"

‏Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3289
In-book : Book 59, Hadith 98
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 54, Hadith 509
Sahih Bukhari
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by smallrincowis16(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

So when your women folks menstruate you run from your mum and sisters filthy body?
I TIRE O
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by smallrincowis16(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
PervertProphet:

All your curses are on your head and your generation.

You Abdul (Slave) of Hubal-allah can't curse who is free.

You don't possess that ability, dog.

Enjoy this one:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو نُعَيْمٍ الْفَضْلُ بْنُ دُكَيْنٍ، سَمِعَ زُهَيْرًا، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ ابْنِ صَفِيَّةَ، أَنَّ أُمَّهُ، حَدَّثَتْهُ أَنَّ عَائِشَةَ حَدَّثَتْهَا أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ يَتَّكِئُ فِي حَجْرِي وَأَنَا حَائِضٌ، ثُمَّ يَقْرَأُ الْقُرْآنَ‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) used to lean on my lap and recite Qur'an while I was in menses.

Sahih al-Bukhari 297
In-book : Book 6, Hadith 4
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 6, Hadith 296
Sahih Bukhari
What an amazing "Menses" sexual deviant Prophet.

I can't even see any point/sense in what you're posting, that's why don't reply you

atleast if you want to argue, argue with point/senses and be ready to learn. if not people with right senses will see you as a mad fellow
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by wizardus: 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
aadoiza:

Honestly, this is the first time you have annoyed and disappointed me with a post.
If you are so sure of your claim, can you swear to your god to take away your eyes if I wasn't involved in taking down the thread?
What is wrong with you people? You're Always making unfounded claims.
I was even gonna ask pervetprophet what happened to the thread as I was still warming up for before I opened the pandora's box for your god.

You disappointed me with this pettiness.

You mods here are actually like our Nigerian leaders undecided
Re: Nairaland Deleted My Topic To Hide The Truth I Revealed About Muhammad. by AntiChristian: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
smallrincowis16:

can't you see that you've become lunatic?
you are talking on which you don't even understand.
can't you sit down and at least borrow senses from your family, if they don't have take it from your christian folk?
i tire for you o

Are you serious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) / Soyinka: Posers For An Atheist At 77 / Hell:a Bundle Of Lies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.