Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time (3555 Views)

Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
A man on Twitter"Big_sam" got the greatest surprise of his life trying to woo multiple ladies at a time as Twitter embarrassed him by turning his message into a group chat.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by Davash222(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
So, what’s wrong in liking ladies and trying to know them better

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by LosC: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Amakavula
Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by chatinent: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
All ladies do that too. They 'yes' all men.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
LosC:
Amakavula , are you married or engaged?
Good evening
Not an information I'd like to share publicly, so sorry.
Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by LosC: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Amakavula:

Alright. Just a brief answer needed but it's fine.
Cheers!
Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Davash222:

Nothing wrong with that... But then he should have done so individually, and not like an auction (like above)

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by SalafRider(m): 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
He's a real Geee

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by snitchbitch: 2:15am On Feb 13, 2020
ladies sleep with all the men in their streets and will still call their thing private parts

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 13, 2020
Some men on this forum will just lose their head and all the senses in it once they see that small “f” beside somebody’s monicker. No na... see that one above!
Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by Afritop(m): 5:33am On Feb 13, 2020
Davash222:
There is nothing wrong about it. But at least the toastees will be alert to what the toaster is up to.
Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by MasonKendall(m): 5:44am On Feb 13, 2020
Am here suffering with two
Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by christm386: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2020
He is simply smart, when am in school, some days I will decide to bang a different lady, the only thing is just to toast like 5, atleast 2 out of the five go free lol, sometimes one, but the result is always free Bleep, out of this ten hr talked 2, he is already dating like 3 of them, Chao sense will not kill me

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2020
Davash222:
Exactly the question on my mind
Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by ashawopikin(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2020
Which one is "caught"? Like say him steal something

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by Blackmiserable(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
Amakavula:
Why
Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by Offpoint: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Legend
Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by ubunja(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
christm386:
He is simply smart, when am in school, some days I will decide to bang a different lady, the only thing is just to toast like 5, atleast 2 out of the five go free lol, sometimes one, but the result is always free Bleep, out of this ten hr talked 2, he is already dating like 3 of them, Chao sense will not kill me
Exactly. Never toast 1 girl at a time. Its a numbers game. Spread your word far and wide for you never know what will flourish. Work with more than 3 at a time. So you're never desperate and you improve your odds of winning at least 1.

Like the p!mps say, "Having 1 prostitute is too close to having 0".
Always have more than 1 in the works.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by Martinez39s(m): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
ubunja:
Exactly. Never toast 1 girl at a time. Its a numbers game. Spread your word far and wide for you never know what will flourish. Work with more than 3 at a time. So you're never desperate and you improve your odds of winning at least 1.

Just like people increasing their chances at lottery success by playing more tickets. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by CAPSLOCKED: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
Just like people increasing their chances at lottery success by playing more tickets. cheesy

OR YOU OPEN UP TO 5 BRANCHES AT ONCE FOR YOUR BUSINESS, IN CASE.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by ubunja(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
yes boss. Its always a numbers game.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by galadima77(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
ubunja:

Some people will never understand this.
Re: Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time by Happyfela(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wisdom.
ubunja:

(1) (Reply)

This Man Has Four Knees” – See Photo Of This Tall Man That Got People Talking / My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period / Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.