Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure (3556 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
That should be the focus. Forget everything else and get the money.

You don't necessarily need to have billions in your bank account, but let your networth be calculated through your life long investments eg. Properties, chains of businesses etc.

If you fail to adhere to these advice, it's at your own peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Akwaibomdude(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is serious and nothing but the truth

2 Likes

Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Hezzyluv: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
It's at anyone's PERIL indeed.

Don't let them come up with the bull crap "if you see the girl who's understanding, marry her". Them dey change overnight without money. Know this know peace.

But if you choose to go ahead, do that at your own peril.

9 Likes

Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
That was how ogbeni Peter clocked 90yrs with no money, no wife, no kid(s) who later died a nobody.

Don't listen to this advice brothers.

Once you can pay your bills, give yourself 3sqr meal you are good to go. But, don't forget to marry a woman that has something doing because if you marry a lazy ass, fogerrit, YOU ARE COMPLETELY FINISHED.

16 Likes

Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Mood11: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
It is because of this so called "make money" that our men and women are now doing all sorts of horrible things just because of cash.

Me thinks that everyone has their shine time and some people get their shine after marriage. If you find your better half, it's not a must that you should mount canopies and feed the whole village or birth a complete football team.

Don't desperately jump into anything just to make money oh. It is only God's blessings that makes one rich and adds no sorrows.

10 Likes

Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
LIES UPON LIES from people with misplaced ego!!!!
children are wealth, and not the way around....and so long as you (and your wife) can feed them 3 meals a day and educate them, then you dont need extra money.

7 Likes

Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Goldbw122(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hmm, well somepeople make money wen the have kids, children they now have responsibility and things to focus and things that motivate them to make money so telling people that their children will call them a failure, is not right when God want to give you a blessing it add back up for you and a divine package to go with it...
Children are blessings and when they come blessings will follow through that is how life is...

1 Like

Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
children are wealth, and not the way around....and so long as you (and your wife) can feed them 3 meals a day and educate them, then you dont need extra money.
no one wants to die without leaving something behind for the next generation. Children are not wealth...one of your main goal as a man should be to make a name for yourself, dominate and conquer the earth just as Elon musk and then prepare a smooth path for the next generation which are your kids. You are responsible for your kids until a certain stage where u set them free to explore the world and make a name for themselves.... sometimes what you left behind as your legacy is what will see these kids through to drive their dreams even after you are long gone.

1 Like

Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
BadRadio:
That should be the focus. Forget everything else and get the money.

You don't necessarily need to have billions in your bank account, but let your networth be calculated through your life long investments eg. Properties, chains of businesses etc.

If you fail to adhere to these advice, it's at your own peril.
Agreed man...you are always on point..pls change your moniker to good radio cos your radio is always hitting wannabe redpillers hard.. grin grin..
Those who are saying you are wrong are the same persons who are gonna keep bleeting that the government is accountable for their catastrophe after birthing multitudinous kids without plans..
Well I don't think this is for wannabe redpillers tho cos they ain't really smart enough to assimilate this life hack... grin grin cheesy wink
Keep dropping this kinda pivotal life hacks man..they are treasured by myself..
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by paulolee(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
even 15 year old boy for Streets know this O.T...you no get moni or plan to make money n u de reason marriage....u de ment bcox na to suffer ur children b ur plan

1 Like

Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
paulolee:
even 15 year old boy for Streets know this O.T...you no get moni or plan to make money n u de reason marriage....u de ment bcox na to suffer ur children b ur plan
sure
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Goldbw122:
Hmm, well somepeople make money wen the have kids, children they now have responsibility and things to focus and things that motivate them to make money so telling people that their children will call them a failure, is not right when God want to give you a blessing it add back up for you and a divine package to go with it...
Children are blessings and when they come blessings will follow through that is how life is...
Do you know the persons in prisons are peoples children? Children can be a blessing and also a curse... u have to balance the narrative. Improper planning has been the greatest undoing of most parents, sometimes it is the failures and negligence of parents that make these kids a curse... maybe due to insufficient funds to raise them well or give them the life they deserve. Kids has used parents for yahoo sacrifice out of frustration from poverty.

Think about it properly.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2021
BadRadio:
no one wants to die without leaving something behind for the next generation.

the meaning of life is certainly not to leave something behind for the future generation... if you've raised a few kids that are successful in their own right, then you have done your job.

Children are not wealth

to a family, yes children are wealth. they are an extention of yourself, your legacy, you watermark on this earth... people who think like you do and prioritize money over everything, only end up as the richest men in the cemetery (with nobody to cry/care for you)

Children are not wealth...one of your main goal as a man should be to make a name for yourself, dominate and conquer the earth just as Elon musk and then prepare a smooth path for the next generation which are your kids.

lol you are a comedian who is watching too much TV and dreaming of living these billionaires life, lol! you dont need to make a name for yourself to be a man, you only need to ACT RIGHT and live a RIGHTEOUS life. people like you who think every man's goal should be to dominate/conquer the world are living in la la land looking at Bill Gate etc and envying their wealth instead of focussing on the blessings in your life. i, for sure, never want to become a MUSK or a GATE.

the meaning of life is certainly NOT to make money like Bill Gate, but to make the world a better place (and you certainly do not need money to do that). here is a simple: the Swedish engineer Nils Bohlin created the three-point automobile safety belt and gave the patent away for free for everyone to use so that everyone would be safe while driving a car... he isnt a billionaire, he isnt famous like the people you mentionned.

You are responsible for your kids until a certain stage where u set them free to explore the world and make a name for themselves.... sometimes what you left behind as your legacy is what will see these kids through to drive their dreams even after you are long gone.

the above you talk about is called an EDUCATION and TO INSTIL THE RIGHT VALUES IN YOUR CHILDREN!

1 Like

Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Kobojunkie: 1:46am On Dec 30, 2021
Mood11:
It is because of this so called "make money" that our men and women are now doing all sorts of horrible things just because of cash.

Me thinks that everyone has their shine time and some people get their shine after marriage. If you find your better half, it's not a must that you should mount canopies and feed the whole village or birth a complete football team.
Everyone get their shine time yet millions right there in Nigeria live and die without ever experiencing such in their entire existence ? undecided

Abeg no deceive people! undecided
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

the meaning of life is certainly not to leave something behind for the future generation... if you've raised a few kids that are successful in their own right, then you have done your job.

to a family, yes children are wealth. they are an extention of yourself, your legacy, you watermark on this earth... people who think like you do and prioritize money over everything, only end up as the richest men in the cemetery (with nobody to cry/care for you)

lol you are a comedian who is watching too much TV and dreaming of living these billionaires life, lol! you dont need to make a name for yourself to be a man, you only need to ACT RIGHT and live a RIGHTEOUS life. people like you who think every man's goal should be to dominate/conquer the world are living in la la land looking at Bill Gate etc and envying their wealth instead of focussing on the blessings in your life. i, for sure, never want to become a MUSK or a GATE.

the meaning of life is certainly NOT to make money like Bill Gate, but to make the world a better place (and you certainly do not need money to do that). here is a simple: the Swedish engineer Nils Bohlin created the three-point automobile safety belt and gave it away for free so that everyone would be safe while driving a car... he isnt a billionaire, he isnt famous like the people you mentionned.

the above you talk about is called an EDUCATION and TO INSTIL THE RIGHT VALUES IN YOUR CHILDREN!
This is warped... you're probably a married man with kids and you are trying too hard to justify the errors you've made that got u where u are now. You are stuckgrin

You are just using words to pacify yourself.

1 Like

Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 30, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
That was how ogbeni Peter clocked 90yrs with no money, no wife, no kid(s) who later died a nobody.

Don't listen to this advice brothers.

One can pay your bills, give yourself 3sqr meal you are good to go. But, don't forget to marry a woman that has something doing because if you marry a lazy ass, fogerrit, YOU ARE COMPLETELY FINISHED.

who is a nobody? A nobody is someone who lives and dies without a noble identity people can reckon with. Someone who failed to establish any form of legacy during his time here on earth.

Getting married and having kids can also be an achievement of a nobody. Real legacy has nothing to do with getting married and having children. Know this, know peace
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2021
BadRadio:
You mentality is warped... you probably a married man with kid and you are trying too hard to justify the errors you've made that got u where u are now. You are stuckgrin

You are just using words to pacify yourself.

stop assuming nonsense in order to justify the garbage you wrote. if you read what i wrote here on NL, you would know that i dont believe in marriage and have traveled the world extensively probably more than you will ever dream of... majority of broke people would actually think like you do. you value money because you have none, while i can assure you that money is just a tool. a donkey with money is just a donkey with money. if you actually believe that a person with money is automatically a better person then no wonder you will probably fail in this life.

a man's value has absolutely NOTHING to do with money...

2 Likes

Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

stop assuming nonsense in order to justify the garbage you wrote (if you read what i wrote here , you would know that i dont believe in marriage and have traveled the world extensively probably more than you will ever dream of)... majority of broke people would think like you do. you value money because you have none, while i can assure you that money is just a tool. a donkey with money is just a donkey with money. if you actually believe that a person with money is automatically a better person then no wonder you will probably fail in this life.

Money plays an active role when u verbalise about a man's value. Your religion has a hand in your warped way of reasoning. You are not a logical man at all.

Come down from ur high horse and spare me that bull about travelling round the world. I expect you to know better after all that expeditions.

If you don't equip yourself with the right tools (money) then you may never make any real impact in this world.

We talk about the metaverse because a certain mark Zuckerberg has enough cash to make that idea come into fruition. We talk about SpaceX because MUSK has got enough bank-roll to make that happen. There u are verbalising nonsense.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Mood11:

Don't desperately jump into anything just to make money oh. It is only God's blessings that makes one rich and adds no sorrows.
If you havent discover your purpose in life... you'll keep waiting for a shine-time that may never come or that does not exist. Some are busy chasing a lost cause or a non-existent destiny. There is no such thing as waiting for your time to shine... if you are in the right path towards your call and you have equipped yourself with all the necessary tools you need to execute this call... then you have no reason not to shine immediately.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2021
BadRadio:
Money plays an active role when u verbalise about a man's value. Your religion has a hand in your warped way of reasoning. You are not a logical man at all.

money has absolutely NO ROLE to play in the value of a man... many evil bastards have money; many demons out there have money; many billonaire made their money by killing/stealing people (aka arms dealers, kidnappers, yahoo yahoo, pharmaceutical companies etc)

Come down from ur high horse and spare me that bull about travelling round the world. I expect you to know better after all that expeditions.

again, i have probably seen more than you will ever dream of, and i can assure you that money is just a tool...there are many people around the world that have nothing and yet live righeous perfect life...and who would probably have a bigger impact on this world than many billlionaires out there.

If you don't equip yourself with the right tools (money) then you may never make any real impact in this world.

to make an impact on this world you dont need ANY MONEY, you just need the right mindset.... sadly, because you have no money, you automatically assume that you can only be somebody if you have money.

We talk about the metaverse because a certain mark Zuckerberg has enough cash to make that idea come into fruition. We talk about SpaceX because MUSK has got enough bank-roll to make that happen. There u are verbalising nonsense.

you are so BROKE MINDED (like majority of Nigerians) its a pity!!!!
to have an idea is FREE, just because these billionaires use donkeys (like yourself) to enrich themselves doesnt make it the meaning of life for humans to be like them... or better yet, that you have to be like them to be valued as a human being. your mind is broken/damaged because you only value money.

do you even know how much carbon dioxide a space flight emits?!?!? no wonder the earth is dying with such failed mindset!

1 Like

Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

money has absolutely NO ROLE to play in the value of a man... many evil bastards have money; many demons out there have money; many billonaire made their money by killing/stealing people (aka arms dealers, kidnappers, yahoo yahoo, pharmaceutical companies etc)

again, i have probably seen more than you will ever dream of, and i can assure you that money is just a tool...there are many people around the world that have nothing and yet live righeous perfect life...and who would probably have a bigger impact on this world than many billlionaires out there.

to make an impact on this world you dont need ANY MONEY, you just need the right mindset.... sadly, because you have no money, you automatically assume that you can only be somebody if you have money.

you are so BROKE MINDED (like majority of Nigerians) its a pity!!!!
to have an idea is FREE, just because these billionaires use donkeys (like yourself) to enrich themselves doesnt make it the meaning of life for humans to be like them... or better yet, that you have to be like them to be valued as a human being. your mind is broken/damaged because you only value money.

do you even know how much carbon dioxide a space flight emits?!?!? no wonder the earth is dying with such failed mindset!
do u attend pentecostal Church
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 30, 2021
Right. You don't need to have much though, like bill gate but having money to settle your necessities, while living an upright life is the goal.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MufasaLion: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

stop assuming nonsense in order to justify the garbage you wrote. if you read what i wrote here on NL, you would know that i dont believe in marriage and have traveled the world extensively probably more than you will ever dream of... majority of broke people would actually think like you do. you value money because you have none, while i can assure you that money is just a tool. a donkey with money is just a donkey with money. if you actually believe that a person with money is automatically a better person then no wonder you will probably fail in this life.

You're talking trash. You appear to be a non-ambitious man.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
You're talking trash. You appear to be a non-ambitious man.

if by non ambitious man you mean a man who doesnt believe that money is everything... then yes , i definitely aint an ambitious man like you guys! i am fully happy/fulfilled in my life without being a billionaire, and i certainly do not desire to be one. i dont need 10 cars, i dont need a private jet, nor do i need to run a FB or a Tesla to be the best father for my kids and to give them the best tools in life in order for them to be great individuals... Bill Gate and Elon Musk is you people's dream in the sky, not mine.

no wonder so many Nigerians are mentally broken/damaged (when thinking the way you guys do) and thereafter go for rituals and what not, in their deluded pursuit of happiness. you guys better cherish and enjoy what you have today, instead of dreaming of nonsense life that you will probably NEVER Attain!
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MufasaLion: 8:32am On Dec 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

if by non ambitious man you mean a man who doesnt believe that money is everything... then yes , i definitely aint an ambitious man like you guys! i am fully happy/fulfilled in my life without being a billionaire, and i certainly do not desire to be one. i dont need 10 cars, i dont need a private jet, nor do i need to run a FB or a Tesla to be the best father for my kids and to give them the best tools in life in order for them to be great individuals... Bill Gate and Elon Musk is you people's dream in the sky, not mine.

Good for you! Elon Musk is a genius, anyways. Visit Mars before you die.

1 Like

Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Adsexpert: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

I hear you them deh tell you now, my first question is do you yourself have children?

And if so did you go in there without tangible income? You think feeding 3 times is all it takes??

School fees and all is there and some other minor bills...

Children are blessings you say from who? Give birth to a child and hope to see millions because the child is a blessing.. Una go see whmmeeeeem ... See this one o
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
Good for you! Elon Musk is a genius, anyways. Visit Mars before you die.

Elon Musk may be a genuis but he certainly has nothing to offer in terms of the MEANING/VALUE OF LIFE!
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Adsexpert: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

no wonder so many Nigerians are mentally broken/damaged (when thinking the way you guys do) and thereafter go for rituals and what not, in their deluded pursuit of happiness. you guys better cherish and enjoy what you have today, instead of dreaming of nonsense life that you will probably NEVER Attain!

Abeg oga gettat everyone is ambitious and even you talking here have a goal in your heart you want to archive now , irrespective of what it is ... You are also running after something..

It is natural to want fame , high ambition, wealth, legacies, power and e.t.c ..

Even you religious role models in bible God, god's are highly ambitious and want praise and to be known all over the world not even talk of human.. AMBITION IS NORMAL , A PERSON WITHOUT GOAL IS DEAD
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Adsexpert:
I hear you them deh tell you now, my first question is do you yourself have children?

proud father of 6 very intelligent kids!

And if so did you go in there without tangible income? You think feeding 3 times is all it takes?? School fees and all is there and some other minor bills...

a man needs money to feed himself, shelter, clothing education etc... and as a family, both you and your wife would work hard to provide the necessary tools for your children to grow into responsible adults. you certainly do not need to be wealthy to do that. you just need an income, however small it may be (and cut your coat according to bla bla bla). sadly many people in Nigeria wanna have 15 kids while having an income for just 1, then dream of becoming Adenuga to feed these kids. a bread seller can have a child and have a great life, he/she certainly doesnt need to become Elon Must before their lfe can be meaningful and/or of value.

Children are blessings you say from who? Give birth to a child and hope to see millions because the child is a blessing.. Una go see whmmeeeeem ... See this one o

you see here above is exactly what i am talking about....NARROW MINDED DELUDED NIGERIANS WHO AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME THAT A BLESSING MUST EQUATES TO MONEY!!!!...continue hoping to see millions while life passes you by, Mr future billionaire!
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by MufasaLion: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Elon Musk may be a genuis but he certainly has nothing to offer in terms of the MEANING/VALUE OF LIFE!

Another trash again. Go and read more about him.
Re: Do This Before You Marry Else Even Your Kids Will Call You A Failure by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2021
Truer words have never been spoken...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / Look! 10 Unusual Places She Wants To Be Touched / "This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.