Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview (1086 Views)

Do You Know Zain Asher Of CNN And Chinwetel Ejiofor Are Siblings? / Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview / CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Mobinga: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
This dude is a fucking hero! cool

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYU7pdGfrUM[/flash]
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
Another plan by the west.
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2010
why is the lady concerned about the organization ?  grin grin angry is she an interrogator ?

she think say na jonathan she  dey interview. tongue tongue
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Mobinga: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2010
grin grin Epic video. . . Silly woman
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Mobinga: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2010
See this slowpoke calling for Assange to be assassinated! Shame
[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqtIafdoH_g[/flash]
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Mobinga: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2010
US keeping tabs on UN president Ban Ki Moon. . . These Americans think they run the world or something. . Double Shame

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzvEXja35Co[/flash]
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Blazay(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2010
He the man awwwwrite!
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2010
That woman is sooo. . ughhhh. angry ah aah. . . she ruined wat sud have been an interestingly insightful interview(she sud be sacked!) tongue

Assange is  Bad A*s*s grin
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Mobinga: 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2010
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Dsense(m): 12:38am On Dec 15, 2010
OP.
CAUSE SHE WAS HUNGRY . . . . .Needed to eat something!
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 15, 2010
D-sense:

OP.
CAUSE SHE WAS HUNGRY . . .  . .Needed to eat something!
she was wasting the guy's quality time repeating the same question grin grin
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Dsense(m): 12:57am On Dec 15, 2010
^^^Exactly grin
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Dec 15, 2010
This Assange guy is funny sha! grin grin grin
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Dsense(m): 2:17am On Dec 15, 2010
What's ASSANGE?
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by mamagee3(f): 2:48am On Dec 15, 2010
^It's his surname
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Haole: 2:51am On Dec 15, 2010
Assange seems like an agent. Why Wikileaks hasn't had any shit on Israel, the country that probably has more human rights violations than any other right now? Makes you wonder,
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by HighChief4(m): 3:29am On Dec 15, 2010
Was funny, but he did the rite thing, d lady kept asking same question he neva wanted to answer
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by silami(m): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2010
Has any one in the USA been able to watch this clip of CNN? i tried to watch it but its been telling me that it has "a block it for copyright reasons" abi they don block the thing sef oyibo no good
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Dsense(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2010
mama-gee:

^It's his surname
Thanks!
Don't mind me . . . . .Of course i've heard bout her, . . .But not concentrating!

Haole:

Assange seems like an agent. Why Wikileaks hasn't had any poo on Israel, the country that probably has more human rights violations than any other right now? Makes you wonder,
You are very right !
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2010
D-sense:

Thanks!
Don't mind me . . . . .Of course i've heard bout her, . . .But not concentrating!

Him olodo lol

@post

How did he walk out? Did he swag or do the dougie?

Anywaz, its about time.
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Him olodo lol

@post

How did he walk out? Did he swag or do the dougie?

Anywaz, its about time.
o n demo abi ?
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by slap1(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2010
Sometimes you need pay back urine with poo.
Re: Julian Assange Walks Out Of Cnn Interview by Dsense(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Him olodo
Iwo ni mofi jo o tongue

(1) (Reply)

Threat #2: Disqualifying Me Will Not Mean Well For This Country –atiku / Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered / Anger, Shock Greet Lavish Reception For Bode George\ First Lady Visits Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.