Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead (1704 Views)

Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? / Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President / Why Has Our President Suddenly Gone Fairer? Is NK Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 13, 2020
How can NK truely allow his parents burial to become a political event come confrontation and defiance against security services.

Every day as burial date approaches he makes comments that escalates tensions with the police.

Who in their right mind would deny his parents a proper and dignified funeral?

I am not buying this IPOD propaganda.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by ludd2018: 2:18am On Feb 13, 2020
GenBuhari:
How can NK truely allow his parents burial to become a political event come confrontation and defiance against security services.

Every day as burial date approaches he makes comments that escalates tensions with the police.

I not buy this IPOD propaganda.
Just creating unnecessary post for traffic . NK parent burial is a private affair and it is IPOB burial so army and police must back off . They are not invited . It is IPOB burial and IPOB must ensure it is safe .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by GamalNasser: 2:41am On Feb 13, 2020
Oldman 30 people where killed in Maidugri by Boko Haram ,16 killed in Kaduna , more killed today after the president left Maidugri and you are only concerned about Kanus parents burial and ipob ..GenBuhari when will you have sense? When? You know you are no longer a child ko

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by IduNaOba: 2:48am On Feb 13, 2020
Person go just smoke weed finish bgin write junk. My goodness me!

7 Likes

Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by chukwuibuipob: 3:40am On Feb 13, 2020
angry undecided sad is it ur burial sad angry.? U pipu shuf allow the dead to REST and allow the family to give their dead parents last respect.haba angry sad ! Spit undecided angry
Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by noleflendum: 3:46am On Feb 13, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by Optional09: 3:48am On Feb 13, 2020
GenBuhari:

I am not buying this IPOD propaganda.

Keep Kwayeti! whatever it is let it be, Which one be by force marriage self they said they don’t want Nigeria again na by force to stay in an abusive marriage?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by UnreportedNaija: 4:43am On Feb 13, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by allthingsgood: 5:55am On Feb 13, 2020
ludd2018:

Just creating unnecessary post for traffic . NK parent burial is a private affair and it is IPOB burial so army and police must back off . They are not invited . It is IPOB burial and IPOB must ensure it is safe .

Mind u ipob is a terrorist organization. If they come there they will be shot on sight grin
Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by allthingsgood: 5:57am On Feb 13, 2020
GamalNasser:
Oldman 30 people where killed in Maidugri by Boko Haram ,16 killed in Kaduna , more killed today after the president left Maidugri and you are only concerned about Kanus parents burial and ipob ..GenBuhari when will you have sense? When? You know you are no longer a child ko

U berra stop blabbing before u join ur leader cownu grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2020
Has anybody other than IPOD confirmed the deaths of his parents (or the people he claims to be his parents)?

It is convenient how both of them allegedly die at same time so neither would have to partake in any sham or fake burial of the other.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2020
Conveniently both his parents just happen to be abroad when they died making it impossible Nigerians to independently confirm the deaths.
Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2020
Recall how rather than mourning by his parents he was more preoccupied, with making statements threatening Igbo politicians and Mr President if they travel.
Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by tartar9(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2020
"who in their right mind"
I don't understand you fellow comrade.How can you still suspect that nnamdi kalu and Igbos could have a right mind

1 Like

Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by explosiveskull(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2020
noleflendum:
grin
I heard a pig ate some parts of Mohammed's leg while scavenging on his grave, how true is that?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by splendour7(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2020
Ipob,biafra,Nnamdi Kanu,is Really Giving Some People Sleepless Night To The Extence That Some One Will Be Awake By 2:15am Just To Creat This Thread....Oga Try Sleep Na....HBP Is Real Ooo!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 13, 2020
Assume he indeed is holding Fake burial, it has to be concluded the people present as his parents are not his real parents, but paid actors. cryAssume he indeed is holding Fake burial, it has to be concluded the people present as his parents are not his real parents, but paid actors.

I have no doubt NK is a British Secret Intellegence agent tasked with breaking Nigeria.

Notice how easily he enters and leaves without a passport encountering Nigerian immigration

He is brought in and taken out under British diplomatic cover.
Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2020
tartar9:
"who in their right mind"
I don't understand you fellow comrade.How can you still suspect that nnamdi kalu and Igbos could have a right mind

You are right . LoL!
Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by Malawian(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
explosiveskull:

I heard a pig ate some parts of Mohammed's leg while scavenging on his grave, how true is that?
Don't tell a Muslim this face to face, they will kill you.
Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
So it is looking like the fake burial is just a smoke-screen to facilitate the launching of IPOD insurgency.

Nigeria, it appears, has been marked white racist globalist for balkanisation.

This one out of nowhere SW governors established a regional security outfit, Followed swiftly by a Northern version .

Recall the resurgence of BH and white racist EU telling us that BH can not be defeated militarily .
Let me continue to watch where this is all heading.
Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Yesterday New gov of Borno state assembled a crowd to boo the president, clear preparing material for white Western racist to manipulate to make case for supporting break up.
Re: IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead by explosiveskull(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
Malawian:

Don't tell a Muslim this face to face, they will kill you.
Na question na.

(1) (Reply)

Why The State And 18 LGA Chairmen Of APC Loyal To Obaseki Should Remain In APC. / Buhari Vows To Deal Decisively With ESN, Igboho, Others Over Quit Notice, Ethnic / All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.