Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) (3737 Views)

Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims / Osinbajo has no Christianization agenda, says MURIC / The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by dipsetbang(m): 6:47am On Feb 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

In govt office If it was a Muslim gathering will u be asking these silly questions

Show proof that this was in the government office or shut up forever and stop embarrassing your education here.

1 Like

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Otsam(m): 6:49am On Feb 13, 2020
backnbeta:

Unfortunately sir, the deed has been done, Bubu has achieved his aim of dividing us along religious line and we are just tolerating each other now! Look deeper, even within families...the Muslims/Christian divide has never been more glaring! We don't even exchange Salah and Christmas food again!

BTW, that place doesn't look like an office though, looks more like it was decorated for an event undecided

Yes that’s true, their aim of division along the religious line has been achieved but don’t forget that, there was a government that made the live and tolerance thrive, another came around now and broke the bond, another will still come and mend the fence hopefully. Nothing lasts forever.
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by orisa37: 6:50am On Feb 13, 2020
SATAN WILL SUPLEX THE JOBLESS F.H. TO HELL SO-SAY !!!
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by orisa37: 6:53am On Feb 13, 2020
THAT'S AMOTEKRESS !!!
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by orisa37: 6:54am On Feb 13, 2020
orisa37:
THAT'S AMOTEKRESS !!!

ODUDUWA TIGRESS !!!
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:54am On Feb 13, 2020
Biodun556:
How will atheist, traditional religious followers or Muslims secure appointment and fair deal in this type of government office?

angry
Will you keep quiet...
Everything in their bigoted mind is about religion, that's why we now have a nation full of terrorists.
I know the name Jesus you saw there is what ran you amok.

1 Like

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2020
Seetto:

On the mentioned of tinubu name, you are quick to tagged him the smartest criminal, I was right after all that tinubu is your major nightmare, tinubu is a criminal for marrying a Christian woman, I think your are the confirm criminal here, your level of religion bigoted mind no get part two.

For muric, he is entitled to his own opinion, most Yorubas are civilised and adequately informed than to allowed the opinion of one man controls our mindset unlike in the east where an entrepreneurial fraudster lead the pack of easily brainwashed followers to an extend of licking his acidic urine on a dirty floor.
You are just trolling and grasping on straws. Tinubu's mastery of looting is legendary and public knowledge. I didn't get the word out there.

Nobody licked anybody's urine. Kanu's subjects were mere prostrating to greet him.

But if at all that's licking acidic urine by your own standard ( BTW urine is acidic by nature. Bet you never knew), it means all yorrobbers have urine instead of blood in their veins due to protracted prostrating. grin

2 Likes

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by orisa37: 6:56am On Feb 13, 2020
orisa37:

ODUDUWA TIGRESS !!!

JESUS IS ODUDUWA HERE. ATHEISTS AND F.H. UNINVITED.
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by edoairways: 6:57am On Feb 13, 2020
GoTV aka born again should explain better
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
ChoCho54:
OP everyone knows yoruba mooslims and Yoruba christians don't like each other, but that was a religious event and you can see the second microphone on the table. Meaning they were addressing a large crowd.
[/s]
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 13, 2020
Some people want to kill themselves on top Yoruba matter.

Hopefully they choke on it in the process, op first.
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 7:03am On Feb 13, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]
Padre Pelee o! grin

Kaaro ojire! Iyawo nko? Se, eeja sii shaa? ( Hope you guys didn't fight over it o grin)
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 7:05am On Feb 13, 2020
FrLukas:
Some people want to kill themselves on top Yoruba matter.

Hopefully they choke on it in the process, op first.
OP is a yoruba mooslim. It's no love lost between him and his Yoruba christian brethren. grin
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
Biodun556:
How will atheist, traditional religious followers or Muslims secure appointment and fair deal in this type of government office?
[/s]

Where's your proof that that's a government office.

Common sense, a flower that doesn't grow in everybody's garden.
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
ChoCho54:
OP is a yoruba mooslim. It's no love lost between him and his Yoruba christian brethren. grin
[/s]

I know you live in the West. The war you're stoking will consume you and your family.

When you breathe your last, remember this statement dear.

1 Like

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 7:10am On Feb 13, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]
I actually love it when you cancel my post instead of regurgitating on my mentions with poo. grin

Iyalaya anybody that will tell you to stop.
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 7:11am On Feb 13, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

I know you live in the West. The war you're stoking will consume you and your family.

When you breathe your last, remember this statement dear.
why would war consume SW when osunbande is the academic feepee?
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
I actually love it when you cancel my post instead of regurgitating on my mentions with poo. grin

Iyalaya anybody that will tell you to stop.

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 7:14am On Feb 13, 2020
[quote author=FrLukas post=86606395][/quote] HahahahahHHahAhahaha grin

Oo leemi e jhur!
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Westbestside: 7:23am On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
OP everyone knows yoruba mooslims and Yoruba christians don't like each other, but that was a religious event and you can see the second microphone on the table. Meaning they were addressing a large crowd.
Don't mind him. Just as igbo osus and igbo freeborns hate each other up to the point that they don't want anything to do with each other.

1 Like

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Slickest(m): 7:23am On Feb 13, 2020
NAIRALAND PROMOTES RELIGIOUS DIFFERENCE!!!!!

it is sad!!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 7:29am On Feb 13, 2020
Westbestside:
Don't mind him. Just as igbo osus and igbo freeborns hate each other up to the point that they don't want anything to do with each other.
You are also right.
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 13, 2020
Biodun556:

Ogun state is for Jesus, Kano state is for Mohemmed, you can go to Kano where your god is

1 Like

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by SEGLIZ: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Your Adegbite story corroborates my claim still. Only those who are close relations tolerate themselves.

Even muric would disagree with you. Muric is a credible voice is n Islamic affairs.

it doesn't corroborate your claim, what that means is simple - for every family in the west there would be a Muslim and a Christian, blood related at that. with this it would be difficult to initiate a religious conflict for you know clearly your blood line is about being inflicted.
another thing is west holds more Nigerians than any other part of the country per time, with this the sense of being Nigerian holds more than being a Yoruba as a result of the heavy presence of other tribes and culture in every nooks and crannies of the west.
muric isn't representing the Yoruba but his personal ideology and believe which is basically allow by God's law, nature, and human law. muric would not but make noise for that is the only way it would remain in circulation. have you heard it call for war? if muric don't make those noise, his fame would drop, his bank account would deplete (scammers everywhere).
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2020
Biodun556:
Christianity does not condone partiality if a Muslim or atheist deserves the position then it is given to him
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Donaldoni: 9:04am On Feb 13, 2020
That can't be an office.

Expecting the MURIC nuisance to latch unto this ASAP... sad
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 13, 2020
If that is truly a government office then it's wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TINUBU Is Towing The Path Of ABBA KYARI / Why I Dumped My Fiancé For 65-yr-old Customs Boss, Hameed Ali — Zainab Abdullahi / Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.