Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) (3734 Views)

Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims / Osinbajo has no Christianization agenda, says MURIC / The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Biodun556(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2020
divicode:

Ogun state is for Jesus, Kano state is for Mohemmed, you can go to Kano where your god is

That is wrong in a government office.
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by LegendaryLover(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

This is exactly what the op is saying. You assume your own religion and worship is right while others is wrong. Propounding useless phantom islamization conspiracy theories when christians are even doing worse. 99% of christian only worship and obey their pastors and GOs. All slaves to mental colonization by their false and ridiculous doctrines. You all abandoned christ many many years ago. My friend go and rest ok.

what is this one saying? 99% ke? where did u get ur stats from? oh, i know... ur lil empty head.

but even if they did, Paul the apostle speaking in the Bible said "imitate me as I've imitated Christ".

1 Like

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by LegendaryLover(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2020
Biodun556:

go beat them na . *hiss*
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by PeterUdeme: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
I am a lagosian and have never seen that division myself. But Prof ishaq Akintola is always here, he's one of you, he says otherwise and supports his claims with facts.

What that means is that, I have not been looking closely.

Lol. Lagosian. Are you now ashamed of your aba?
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 11:52am On Feb 13, 2020
PeterUdeme:

Lol. Lagosian. Are you now ashamed of your aba?
How do you mean? Lagos is a no man's land.
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2020
Biodun556:

Nothing shows it's a government office. Stop wailing.
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Basic123: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
LegendaryLover:
where were u when that idiot started islamic banking? the 9ja constitution gives more notice or attention to islam than christiany in 9ja. Even here on nairaland, those idiotic mods elevate muslim section or post above xtian ones. made it difficult for christians to comment in such posts, not negatively, but even asking of questions is not allowed.

but here u are crying foul. christianisation. Really?

xtians are known to be accomodating. But i can't say the same for...
You not making sense.

Islamic banks are not forcing Christians to register with them

and no one is stopping you guys from establishing Christian banks that follow financial transactions according to the Bible

1 Like

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by DCmonster: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
Idiotic afonja pig OP! Ogun and amadioha kill you there,mumu.
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Biodun556(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
How is that place a government office? What shows she's sitting on her official desk? I can't find anything or paraphernalia typical with government offices.

Because the woman is a public official, so she should denounce her faith for you to feel good about yourself?

At least they are in an enclosed
place doing their thing, unlike people who spread mats on public roads on Fridays, facing the East in worship of their sun god, thereby making life unbearable for other road users.

Next jhur!!

More reaction and facts

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by LegendaryLover(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Basic123:

You not making sense.

and no one is stopping you guys from establishing Christian banks that follow financial transactions according to the Bible

you lack common sense. It's obvious u don't have a single brain cell.

any regular joe will see i'm trying to put the OP in any xtian's shoe.

so islamic banking has everything to do with it.
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Biodun556(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
Basic123:

You not making sense.

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Biodun556(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Nothing shows it's a government office. Stop wailing.

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Biodun556:

No! This is all shades of wrong. The government office is a public place where people of all Faith's go in and out.

I blame whoever her boss is. Maybe that one too is the same that's why such is tolerated. I take back my words earlier

1 Like

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
Biodun556:

More reaction and facts
I Condemn this her action in it's entirety.

1 Like

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Biodun556(m): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
dipsetbang:

Show proof that this was in the government office or shut up forever and stop embarrassing your education here.

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Biodun556(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
GamalNasser:
Liar that's not the HOS office

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by PeterUdeme: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
How do you mean? Lagos is a no man's land.

Like Igbo land is no man’s land?
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Afospecialk: 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
OP everyone knows yoruba mooslims and Yoruba christians don't like each other, but that was a religious event and you can see the second microphone on the table. Meaning they were addressing a large crowd.

You ar the dumbest ever

Do you ever imagine the reason why Yourbas are most sophisticated in Africa?

Bcs we believe in freedom of religion. In SW many mosques and churches are built side by side nd wife and husband can belong to whatever religion they want and it won't affect their marriage In an way.

So you ar free to cry me a river as you have been brainwashed to believe the gibberish you ar display online

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Did Kwara Deputy Speaker, Adetiba Get Money To Build Duplex In One Year? / Cow Route And Southern Hypocrisy / Meet Brg Gen Aminu Kano-maude Who Stole Over N39bn Meant For Army Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.