Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,040 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

What's With This Celebrities And Break- Up? Or People In General? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's With This Celebrities And Break- Up? Or People In General? (707 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With This Celebrities And Break- Up? Or People In General? by Cosmass(f): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
Just after hearing about Zach and Vanessa breaking up, now Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds?

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/scarlett-johansson-ryan-reynolds-split/52338?nc

After more than two years, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds have decided to end their marriage, a source close to the couple tells the new Us Weekly, out Wednesday.

PHOTOS: Scarlett and Ryan in happier times

UPDATE: After UsMagazine.com broke the news Tuesday, the couple released the following statement:

"After long and careful consideration on both our parts, we've decided to end our marriage. We entered our relationship with love and it's with love and kindness we leave it. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated."

"They are being very civil about it," the source tells Us of the pair, noting that the spouses separated about two weeks ago.

PHOTOS: The biggest splits of 2010

Johansson, 26, began dating Reynolds, 34, in 2007; the stars announced their engagement in May 2008 and tied the knot that September in a remote wilderness retreat in Vancouver, B.C.

The source explains that Iron Man 2 star Johansson initiated the split. At issue? "The big problem with their relationship is the distance," says the source. "They spent a lot of time apart when they are working, She's been unhappy for a while."

PHOTOS: Hollywood's ugliest divorces

Johansson told Glamour last year that she's no expert on relationships. "I don't profess to know anything about marriage that anybody else doesn't know, or how to make it right," she told the mag.

Green Lantern star Reynolds, meanwhile, admitted in the October issue of GQ that things had "changed" since they got married. "I'm a little more guarded, I think. I'm a little bit more wary of having my relationship turning into a soap opera."

PHOTOS: Scarlett's surprising dating past

Still, he gushed at the time that marriage was the "best part" of his life.

For more on their sudden split, pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Wednesday.
Re: What's With This Celebrities And Break- Up? Or People In General? by nellaluv(f): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2010
He married her because of her br.e.asts everyone knows that, maybe he is tired of the same ol' same ol' rack.
Re: What's With This Celebrities And Break- Up? Or People In General? by Kunbee: 12:23am On Dec 15, 2010
I heard the Ryan Reynolds own, i was sad mehn cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What's With This Celebrities And Break- Up? Or People In General? by slymm(f): 5:40am On Dec 15, 2010
@nellaluv, lol! Very funny. He didnt need to marry her for the boobs you know, he had been getting them for free for a long time. I think celebrities and infact many people have taken the entire marriage institution for granted. Its a sad sad story, but it is what it is. I personally believ celebrities should stay far away from the white dress, tux and altar
Re: What's With This Celebrities And Break- Up? Or People In General? by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 15, 2010
Ryan and Scarlett? oh noooooooooooooooooooooo! somebody shoot me.
Re: What's With This Celebrities And Break- Up? Or People In General? by tpia1: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2010
Just after hearing about Zach and Vanessa breaking up

are they really that popular?

i thought most people didnt like high school musical or disney.
Re: What's With This Celebrities And Break- Up? Or People In General? by Phate07(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2010

I guess they easily get tired of each other. undecided
Re: What's With This Celebrities And Break- Up? Or People In General? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2010
. . . . n so easily fall in love
Re: What's With This Celebrities And Break- Up? Or People In General? by chic2pimp(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
Scarlett Johansson here I come. . . . . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's With This Celebrities And Break- Up? Or People In General? by Kunbee: 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2010
ashewo
Re: What's With This Celebrities And Break- Up? Or People In General? by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

Scarlett Johansson here I come. . . . . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
keep dreaming pa! grin

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj And Rihanna Hook Up For "fly" Video / 18 Things Rapper, M.i Liked About 2010, He Missed Out Something? / Comedienne Princess Robbed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.