Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Distracted lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distracted lol (1677 Views)

She Got Distracted By Tiktok And Got Killed / Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video / Photo: Lol,man Broke Sex Doll's Leg During Vigorous Sex With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distracted lol by Shugavee(f): 6:52am On Feb 13, 2020
There is absolutely nothing like a broke /lazy good man ,, u can never know the real him till he has some money,, u can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket !! So ladies don’t waste ur time,, if he doesn’t hv a source of income,, he is a waste ,, always remember that ur time and attention is an investment,, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you , that u go for anything , and don’t ever agree that u can only offer sex ,,, they know u hv a lot to offer , YOU ARE A WOMAN .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distracted lol by JasonScoolari: 6:54am On Feb 13, 2020
Lamentation 17 vs 4-7

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distracted lol by Shugavee(f): 6:59am On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
smiley
God bless ibori ,, but hope u are aware that the money he stole from delta doesn’t equate the money he spent on delta, like he did so little,, if he spent 1/4 of the money he stole, delta state would be a paradise. Just saying . I like him tho ,, but he isn’t worth the honor.

1 Like

Re: Distracted lol by JasonScoolari: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2020
Shugavee:
God bless ibori ,, but hope u are aware that the money he stole from delta doesn’t equate the money he spent on delta, like he did so little,, if he spent 1/4 of the money he stole, delta state would be a paradise. Just saying . I like him tho ,, but he isn’t worth the honor.
When he was still a governor, where you residing in Delta State? If your answer is "No" then I am sorry, you've no idea who or what Chief James Onanefe Ibori is to Deltans.

Let us not derail this thread.

Good morning!

1 Like

Re: Distracted lol by Shugavee(f): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
When he was still a governor, where you residing in Delta State? If your answer is "No" then I am sorry, you've no idea who or what Chief James Onanefe Ibori is to Deltans.

Let us not derail this thread.

Good morning!
tahhh I am a deltan !! i was even living in oghara when he was governor, he tried ,gave job to a lot of people, but still don’t change the fact he’s a big thief o . How can u give me biscuits cribs from my own money , then collect praises!! Like where is the sense in that? But no problem tho ! Let’s move forward. google how much he stole change it to Nigerian naira n cm back to me..

1 Like

Re: Distracted lol by Shugavee(f): 7:41am On Feb 13, 2020
There is absolutely nothing like a broke /lazy good man ,, u can never know the real him till he has some money,, u can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket !! So ladies don’t waste ur time,, if he doesn’t hv a source of income,, he is a waste ,, always remember that ur time and attention is an investment,, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you , that u go for anything , and don’t ever agree that u can only offer sex ,,, they know u hv a lot to offer , YOU ARE A WOMAN .
Re: Distracted lol by calmG(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2020
Hanty give up grin ...They have derailed your thread grin

1 Like

Re: Distracted lol by JasonScoolari: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2020
Shugavee:
tahhh I am a deltan !! i was even living in oghara when he was governor, he tried ,gave job to a lot of people, but still don’t change the fact he’s a big thief o . How can u give me biscuits cribs from my own money , then collect praises!! Like where is the sense in that? But no problem tho ! Let’s move forward. google how much he stole change it to Nigerian naira n cm back to me..

You see him as a thief, but I see him differently, so face front and allow me to praise him.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Distracted lol by Shugavee(f): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
You see him as a thief, but I see him differently, so face front and allow me to praise him.

Thanks!
lol okay .
Re: Distracted lol by Shugavee(f): 8:14am On Feb 13, 2020
calmG:
Hanty give up grin ...They have derailed your thread grin
I actually did that myself. Would repost
Re: Distracted lol by calmG(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2020
Shugavee:
Oh Okay
Re: Distracted lol by AfroKnight: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2020
cheesy

OP used her own hand to derail her thread.

The ancestors are on the side of men.

But seriously though why are you bitter? Who is the jobless guy that played a fast one on you?
Re: Distracted lol by Deandean: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2020
AfroKnight:
cheesy

But seriously though why are you bitter? Who is the jobless guy that played a fast one on you?
hahaha
Baba enter any shoprite collect 2 bottles of blue label...say na me send u...
Re: Distracted lol by Deandean: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2020
Shugavee:
No need...your moniker tells us all u can offer...d vee...but lemme hlp u...u can't know a man until he has money...nor can u know a woman until hez man has no money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Distracted lol by Romeo3(m): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2020
Shugavee:

Some parts of your narration is true. Sometimes, we don't really get to know someone unless they are in positions of power financially or otherwise, and that goes for both gender as you cannot deny that most women become mad because they make more money than their man.

But that doesn't take away the fact that most ladies only have sex to offer. Don't let any one tell you otherwise. If I ask you right now on a personal note what you have to offer a man, you may not be able to mention more than 3 things which I'm totally sure will be abstract and inconsequential. cheesy
Re: Distracted lol by Teaser4(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shugavee:
you're right....

Re: Distracted lol by Shugavee(f): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
Teaser4:
you're right....
yassssssss ofcourse!! Am always right

1 Like

Re: Distracted lol by Shugavee(f): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Romeo3:
Some parts of your narration is true. Sometimes, we don't really get to know someone unless they are in positions of power financially or otherwise, and that goes for both gender as you cannot deny that most women become mad because they make more money than their man.

But that doesn't take away the fact that most ladies only have sex to offer. Don't let any one tell you otherwise. If I ask you right now on a personal note what you have to offer a man, you may not be able to mention more than 3 things which I'm totally sure will be abstract and inconsequential. cheesy
really? try me
Re: Distracted lol by Shugavee(f): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Deandean:

No need...your moniker tells us all u can offer...d vee...but lemme hlp u...u can't know a man until he has money...nor can u know a woman until hez man has no money
What can u offer a woman more than money ?
Re: Distracted lol by Shugavee(f): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
AfroKnight:
cheesy

lol grin ,, u guys lucky
Re: Distracted lol by Romeo3(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shugavee:
really? try me
What do you have to offer any man, and why should they choose to make you number one?
Re: Distracted lol by Deandean: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shugavee:
What can u offer a woman more than money ?
Leadership
Emotional stability
Good Dick
.....i can go on...lolll
Re: Distracted lol by Shugavee(f): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
Romeo3:
What do you have to offer any man, and why should they choose to make you number one?
am not broke ,, my womb is intact,, I am intelligent n smart !! I am a woman that can direct and groom a family , a woman with good home bring and family values,, Sex is just a bonus ! Not the main course
Re: Distracted lol by Shugavee(f): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Deandean:

Leadership
Emotional stability
Good Dick
.....i can go on...lolll
go on please lol
Re: Distracted lol by Deandean: 8:27am On Feb 14, 2020
Shugavee:
go on please lol
Dm me.if u wanna
Re: Distracted lol by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2020
Deandean:

I just saw this.

(1) (Reply)

Join ����whatsapp TV, Meet Nasty Boys And Girls And Fixed Games / N.W.A Straight Outta Compton Album Download. Full / Today's Waec Mathematics Question Paper Leaked !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.