Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Prostitute Fight Client Angrily After Telling Her She Has Smelling Vagina. VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute Fight Client Angrily After Telling Her She Has Smelling Vagina. VIDEO (1713 Views)

Bbnaija: Angel Was Caught On Camera Touching Her Vagina (video) / My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) / Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Fight Client Angrily After Telling Her She Has Smelling Vagina. VIDEO by nairaobserver2: 9:56pm On May 31, 2020
A video which is going round on social media has shown the moment some guys unleashed anger on a prostitute.

From the video which is going viral on social media, the guys could be seen quarrelling with the lady and accusing her of having a smelling vagina.

After staking price with her and bringing her home to have sex, they found out that the lady has vagina odour and refused to pay her complete.

According to them, they can’t pay full amount for something they didn’t enjoy. They said they couldn’t enjoy the moment because of the smell.

Watch the video below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/prostitute-fight-client-angrily-after.html

Re: Prostitute Fight Client Angrily After Telling Her She Has Smelling Vagina. VIDEO by GOFRONT(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2020
Shey I talk am.......That is @Onyi22 those guyz are complaining about.....@Onyi22's kitkat be Oozing like the can of rotten Sardine........Tueh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fight Client Angrily After Telling Her She Has Smelling Vagina. VIDEO by Olalan(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2020
The man is simply foolish and stupid.....how can a sane person have sex with a girl who has virginal odour without regard to his own health
Re: Prostitute Fight Client Angrily After Telling Her She Has Smelling Vagina. VIDEO by VicM6: 10:01pm On May 31, 2020
Bubu is highly disappointed... it is finish
Re: Prostitute Fight Client Angrily After Telling Her She Has Smelling Vagina. VIDEO by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 31, 2020
upon the thing was smelling u still sticked ur pole inside
mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Fight Client Angrily After Telling Her She Has Smelling Vagina. VIDEO by sirjoggy(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2020
You mean her otumopo is smelling
Re: Prostitute Fight Client Angrily After Telling Her She Has Smelling Vagina. VIDEO by lightangel65i(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2020
Girls and smelly v are like 5 and 6

Ladies should try baff sometimes e dey help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Fight Client Angrily After Telling Her She Has Smelling Vagina. VIDEO by BigJoe19: 12:04am On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:
Girls and smelly v are like 5 and 6

Ladies should try baff sometimes e dey help
Too many ladies smell badly these days, even the so called rich ones, smelly pussy everywhere.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Need Serious Advise On My Marriage / / See How I Was Scammed When I Wanted To Record My Song(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.