Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Goodluck Jonothan: Losing Control Of The Pdp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonothan: Losing Control Of The Pdp (1591 Views)

APC Plans Fresh Offensive To Regain Control Of National Assembly / President Jonothan Blasted Diezani Madueke During Her Visit To Aso Rock. / Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration (2) (3) (4)

Re: Goodluck Jonothan: Losing Control Of The Pdp by ibmaleeq(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2010
appletango:

he can't; he put all his eggs into one useless, feeble basket.

LOL, dis is jus so funny,

But really GEJ was n probably will ever be in control even if by accidental occurrences he wins next years election,
Even dough acquiring and consolidating POWER is a lifetime practice requiring deft skill and ingenuity, i seriosly recommend 4 GEJ Robert Greene's '48 Laws of Power' and '33 Strategies of War',
Re: Goodluck Jonothan: Losing Control Of The Pdp by 1025: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2010
Are sensible and upright folk meant to be praise worshipping thieving scum like IBB and Atiku? Shocked
The things one hears! Damn!

My ear no go blind for NL o!

@beaf,
u are nothing but ur name. if u are supporting someone, u must be equiped. but in all ur arguements, u have just nothing to show for it.
jonathan, was a vice and later the acting and now the president, in all these, what does he have to show for it. ppl just have sympathy for him but what is the fture of nigeria under this type of leadership?
those who stole the hell out of nigeria are bent on using weak ppl for cover up while they enjoy their loots.
obasanjo came on board and probed abacha and retrieved part of abacha's loots. the sick yar adua was able to probe bode george and start the niger delta peace talk.
where do u place ur jonathan or does he need 1000 yrs to make decissions that will change nigeria or does his facebook appearances change the hardship on this country.
Re: Goodluck Jonothan: Losing Control Of The Pdp by blacksta(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2010
Beaf is one resilant son of gun in his defense of GEJ but unfortunately he reminds me of the one time Iraqi information minster (Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf) who kept boasting that the Invading American and allied forces would be defeated by the Iraqi army.

He is perhaps best remembered for his final broadcast in which he agitatedly declared that US troops were defeated and committing mass suicide at the gates of Baghdad, and that there were "no US tanks in Baghdad", all while al-Sahhaf's camera clearly showed several US tanks maneuvering through the city streets behind him less than a mile from his position.
Re: Goodluck Jonothan: Losing Control Of The Pdp by Beaf: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2010
1025:

@beaf,
u are nothing but your name. if u are supporting someone, u must be equiped. but in all your arguements, u have just nothing to show for it.
jonathan, was a vice and later the acting and now the president, in all these, what does he have to show for it. ppl just have sympathy for him but what is the fture of nigeria under this type of leadership?
those who stole the hell out of nigeria are bent on using weak ppl for cover up while they enjoy their loots.
obasanjo came on board and probed abacha and retrieved part of abacha's loots. the sick yar adua was able to probe bode george and start the niger delta peace talk.
where do u place your jonathan or does he need 1000 yrs to make decissions that will change nigeria or does his facebook appearances change the hardship on this country.

Last time I looked, it was you guys that were not equipped. But it is a very hefty call to defend some of the worst criminals ever to grace public life, so no real surprises.
Instead of you IBB, Tinubu and Atiku supporters to put up some semblance of a defense of these seedy collection of stratospheric kleptomaniacs, drug barons and murderers, you are going, Beaf this, Beaf that.

Its all a bit weak, don't you guys think? Your candidates are all irredeemably blemished sleaze bags, its not too late to do the right thing and campaign that they be given very long and deserved jail terms. They are a plague on the country.

GEJ stands tall and brims with vision.
GEJ carry go!!!
[size=21pt]Goodluck Nigeria![/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonothan: Losing Control Of The Pdp by appletango: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2010
Beaf:

Last time I looked, it was you guys that were not equipped. But it is a very hefty call to defend some of the worst criminals ever to grace public life, so no real surprises.
Instead of you IBB, Tinubu and Atiku supporters to put up some semblance of a defense of these seedy collection of stratospheric kleptomaniacs, drug barons and murderers, you are going, Beaf this, Beaf that.

Its all a bit weak, don't you guys think? Your candidates are all irredeemably blemished sleaze bags, its not too late to do the right thing and campaign that they be given very long and deserved jail terms. They are a plague on the country.

GEJ stands tall and brims with vision.
GEJ carry go!!!
[size=21pt]Goodluck Nigeria![/size]

the problem everyone has with you is that you have heralded gej as a superhero, when actually, and by all accounts, he is well bellow average; therefore you come across as either deluded or deceitful - neither of which are good character traits. you will never hear the supporters of IBB, tinubu and atiku making such ludicrous statements about how their candidate is this "country's savior", one which you have made on numerous occasions.

unfortunately there are no perfect politicians in this country; what you have are those that are better than others, but as long as you continue to force feed everyone with this nonsense that "gej is the best thing since sliced bread" then you are going to be met with fierce resistance - and rightly so.

my advice to you is that you stop with your witless attacking of anything anti-gej and actually participate in a debate.
Re: Goodluck Jonothan: Losing Control Of The Pdp by appletango: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2010
Beaf:

No, its just the end game. Some major muscle was flexed in the faces of the governors to show that there are several easy alternatives for the man with a full hand of cards. They will line up firmly behind GEJ before the week is out, no more governors forum and other anti-democratic stuff.

beaf, i beg, was this major muscle flexing before or after all the tears??
Re: Goodluck Jonothan: Losing Control Of The Pdp by Beaf: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2010
appletango:

the problem everyone has with you is that you have heralded gej as a superhero, when actually, and by all accounts, he is well bellow average; therefore you come across as either deluded or deceitful - neither of which are good character traits. you will never hear the supporters of IBB, tinubu and atiku making such ludicrous statements about how their candidate is this "country's savior", one which you have made on numerous occasions.

unfortunately there are no perfect politicians in this country; what you have are those that are better than others, but as long as you continue to force feed everyone with this nonsense that "gej is the best thing since sliced bread" then you are going to be met with fierce resistance - and rightly so.

my advice to you is that you stop with your witless attacking of anything anti-gej and actually participate in a debate.

IBB, Tinubu and Atiku are serious criminals, so their supporters are in thrall crime. No?

I am happy you agree your candidates are all irredeemably blemished sleaze bags. Dude, what you think of me is your cup of tea, it isn't my fault that you guys openly support known criminals. You can always make the right choice, so that you won't gripe.

[size=14pt]Fresh air 2011![/size]
Out with the wretches that have held the country back and in with the new. cool
Re: Goodluck Jonothan: Losing Control Of The Pdp by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2010
Beaf I like your enthusiasm but lets face it GEJ is quite too weak to lead Nigeria for four years. Its just the devil's alternative sha, they are all just bad choices and apparently GEJ is the man for it. I am looking at ribadu closely sha.

North Will Determine Who Wins Pdp Presidential Ticket – Nnamani ! / Only In Naija: BSc (1997), Professorship (2003) / Nigerian Female Undergraduate (OOU student) Runs Mad in Town!!na.k.ed (pic.vid?)