Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

His He Not Satisfing You? See 5 Easy Ways To Tell Your Husband He’s Bad In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His He Not Satisfing You? See 5 Easy Ways To Tell Your Husband He’s Bad In Bed (1095 Views)

See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You / Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His He Not Satisfing You? See 5 Easy Ways To Tell Your Husband He’s Bad In Bed by NAIJAHITPLAY: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2020
His he not satisfing you? See 5 Easy ways to tell your husband he’s bad in bed

Most women, don't have the courage to tell their husband he his doing bad in bed, and this lead to many broken home TODAY, if you are facing this challenges and you don't know how to express your self, here are some tips you can use in telling your husband you want him to improve in bed..

In marriage, there will be times when you have to talk about the tough stuff. But when broaching sensitive topics, you have to be extra sensitive of your partner’s feelings. And if you want to tell your husband he’s bad in bed, you have to be even more considerate.

Men, after all, tend to put a lot of pride in their sexual prowess. And often, they think they’re tigers in bed when in reality, they’re mere kittens!

But you can help them along, suggesting ways to improve their technique without offending them.

If Your Husband’s Bad in Bed, Here are 5 Subtle Ways to Tell Him

1. Be casual and positive

Bring up bedroom issues in casual conversation, while watching TV or having a meal at home. This way, it doesn’t seem like such a big deal. Focus on the good, and what you loved about your latest encounter. This reinforces what you like between the sheets. Sooner or later, he’ll catch on.

Psychologist Kristen Carpenter agrees. She tells SELF that problems in the bedroom should be discussed outside of it. She advises women to be direct about what they enjoy in bed.

2. Continuously encourage the good

Even in the bedroom, you can subtly prod your partner to do better without directly saying it. How? Highlight what he’s doing right every now and then. For example, if you hate him going down on you but he thinks you love it, gently direct him up as he moves down.

Remember that as long as you want to please each other, there is no right or wrong way to have sex. But there is a best way that suits you both.

Click our website link below to get the full tips, pls continue reading from number 3..here
https://www.naijabroadcast.com.ng/2020/02/his-he-not-satisfing-you-see-5-easy.html?m=1

Re: His He Not Satisfing You? See 5 Easy Ways To Tell Your Husband He’s Bad In Bed by Romeo3(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2020
If you're a woman and you're bad in bed, this thread isn't for you... But I know it's failures in bed that'll comment the most.
Re: His He Not Satisfing You? See 5 Easy Ways To Tell Your Husband He’s Bad In Bed by Ladylite: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
This world is a confusion. Yes u read it right. A confusing confusion.

Soon they will tell you that the normal maximum time for sex is 5-6 mins penetration, then some hoes will start claiming some dude went into them for 1hr or more unknown to the hoes that the dude took enhancement drugs, so they make natural intercourse an inter house sport competition where they must do all the sports and carry first.

Mad ohhhh.... Naija is mad. In developing nations, sex is not a priority because they know such enhancing drugs have aging side effects. But who cares, everyone in naija is living for the NOW at the expense of tomorrow.

Sad. I advise anyone left in naija with a good skill and little money to leave the country.
Re: His He Not Satisfing You? See 5 Easy Ways To Tell Your Husband He’s Bad In Bed by Kennyprince: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
His he? Na wao for Yoruba youths
Re: His He Not Satisfing You? See 5 Easy Ways To Tell Your Husband He’s Bad In Bed by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
I can never have a husband who is bad in bed, how na.....

1 Like

Re: His He Not Satisfing You? See 5 Easy Ways To Tell Your Husband He’s Bad In Bed by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kennyprince:
His he? Na wao for Yoruba youths

Eben me tyfing da way hausas sfeak doesn't mean I'm Hausa, Oloripelebe.

1 Like

Re: His He Not Satisfing You? See 5 Easy Ways To Tell Your Husband He’s Bad In Bed by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Eben me tyfing da way hausas sfeak doesn't mean I'm Hausa, Oloripelebe.
Lol. smiley
Re: His He Not Satisfing You? See 5 Easy Ways To Tell Your Husband He’s Bad In Bed by Nizguy(m): 7:35am On Feb 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I can never have a husband who is bad in bed, how na.....

As if your even good cool
Re: His He Not Satisfing You? See 5 Easy Ways To Tell Your Husband He’s Bad In Bed by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2020
Nizguy:

As if your even good cool

Buzz off.

1 Like

Re: His He Not Satisfing You? See 5 Easy Ways To Tell Your Husband He’s Bad In Bed by Nizguy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Buzz off.

Off buzz cool

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Lashes Mother With Cane Over Witchcraft Allegation (video) / Will Smith's Wife Jada Pinkett Admits She Cheated On Him With August Alsina /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.