Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) (82422 Views)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / Watch What TB Joshua Told Bayelsa Governor-elect, David Lyon / Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before Th (2) (3) (4)

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by ddippset(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Mateen1000: 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Abeg enough of this Lyon matter jare
The only Lyon i know is in france and they won against marseille yesterday grin

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by lloyds(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
The genuiness of a man of God is not in the accuracy of his predictions, but in the fruits which he bear. .

Is he acting always like a true disciple of Jesus?
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
flyingdutchman:
I hate this! Look, you people should not always be interested in proving TB Joshua predicted right or wrong. Forget about predictions. Let's focus on God! This is why you will go astray!

GOD BLESS YOU SIR

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by rentAcock(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
payperpost:

rentacock , I need your service for my dog, how much?

My clients are mostly married women from wealthy homese, not dogs.

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by etebefia: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Watching the video, it doesn't really portray what the OP is trying to insinuate.

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Kendroid: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Among all the billionaire pastors we have. This is the only one I see exceptional.

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Sanchez01: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
tinajohn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIz7jRnIodc

With the breaking news of the Supreme Court's Decision to remove David Lyon as Bayelsa State Governor, I remember that last year he visited The SCOAN with the intention of sharing testimony. However, TB Joshua said it was not yet time for him to share the testimony and that it would be too early for him to celebrate until after the inauguration. He added that Lyon was banking on people's prayers.

Was the warning unheeded?
He said 'this is not your testimony. This will come after your inauguration'. I'm sure he meant his introduction at that time wasn't Lyon's testimony service which every normal pastor would do or say. How is that a prediction?

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Trueigbo: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Na lie ....he said wait after Inauguration for testimony which means he believes he will still be governor.

So TB did not see this one.

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by faithfull18(f): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by xrayj(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shellsploit:
Not until tb Joshua predicts sure 250odds for me then na audio prophecy... undecided

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by batstan(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2020

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by dpassion8(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
T b joshua the only true man of God i know not politicking men of God who only cares bout his pocket ...pls dont quot me i didnt mention no name

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Those subtitles tho...
caught my attention more than the video self! grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
flyingdutchman:
I hate this! Look, you people should not always be interested in proving TB Joshua predicted right or wrong. Forget about predictions. Let's focus on God! This is why you will go astray!

Will they ever learn...

They enjoy or prefer to worship their fellow men.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Mutemenot(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Better than Mbaka' s pattern. A man ought to speak with dignity n, in proverbs
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by realstars: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Now the joy Lyon was kookoing has gone coolele
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
rentAcock:

my dog is rich, very wealthy! you will be well paid.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
rentAcock:

my dog is rich, very wealthy! you will be well paid.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by NORSYK(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mophasa:
This supreme court judgement just dey totori me grin

We will start seeing all the political sycophants and orphans now struggling to choke on Dickson's dick after deserting and calling him names.

Once more the judiciary can not just get in our good books with this after the signs and wonders they performed in imo state.

Exactly, you know them(Political sycophants)
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Asour: 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
ebujany:
This country, na only God sha o. Since they robbed pdp in imo state,they decided to use bayelsa state to compensate....

Is this your response to not being able to rope Buhari into this decision (if it is not fake news)?

A cop out?

I think we all should realize that there are government officials in Power capable of making decisions on their own (whether right or wrong) mostly without
Buharis
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by ecnuel: 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
tinajohn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIz7jRnIodc

With the breaking news of the Supreme Court's Decision to remove David Lyon as Bayelsa State Governor, I remember that last year he visited The SCOAN with the intention of sharing testimony. However, TB Joshua said it was not yet time for him to share the testimony and that it would be too early for him to celebrate until after the inauguration. He added that Lyon was banking on people's prayers.

Was the warning unheeded?

This is no prophecy at all. In fact, TB Joshua was expecting him back after his inauguration and even gave him advice on how to govern Bayelsa.

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by millionboi2: 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
ebujany:
This country, na only God sha o. Since they robbed pdp in imo state,they decided to use bayelsa state to compensate....
intense pressure from us
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by mechanics(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
The Pastor himself didn't have the premonition that Mr David will lose the election, for him not to celebrate yet means anything can happen being that his own election was before the law court.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by SoNature(m): 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lifewithme:
I wish I was never Bayelsan. embarassed

Because of useless politicians? Hey! Calm down, bro
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Eternitymedia88: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Pure fluke!!!

Where are the expectations now?

Why did he not reveal that the expectations will be cut short?

The man was even nodding he head like an agama lizard.

Most practicing prophets in Nigeria are fake!
This is totally of the line.

God is not an author of confusion!
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by TruthSpeaker: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
WELL THIS TB JOSHUA OF A MAN, I THINK IT WILL BE RIGHT TO SAY THAT MOST OF HIS PREDICTIONS SEEM TO HAPPEN. I WILL STILL RESTRAIN MYSELF FROM SAYING PROPHESY, WHILE I CHOOSE TO USE THE WORD PREDICTION IN IT’S PLACE.

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by SamOyovwi: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
What if he told him backstage?
Eternitymedia88:
Pure fluke!!!

Where are the expectations now?

Why did he not reveal that the expectations will be cut short?

The man was even nodding he head like an agama lizard.

Most practicing prophets in Nigeria are fake!
This is totally of the line.

God is not an author of confusion!
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Asour: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
ebujany:

Is this your response to not being able to rope Buhari into this decision (if it is not fake news)?

A cop out?

I think we all should realize that there are government officials in Power capable of making decisions that affect the country on their own (whether right or wrong) mostly without Buhari's interference.

Even though I am not a supporter of this admin I know this. Decisions like this (if true) exemplifies this point better. No need to come up with the Compensation story, that's just a joke and you know it.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by 8stargeneral: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
APC and PDP...1-1 draw.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Expert17: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
this man is a real man of God oooo
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Heavensent01(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
ebujany:

this is height of foolishness any imbeciles could dream of

on what fact did you arrived at this your naive and bogus conclusion. are you listening to your dumb self huh?

you kids should stick to Romance section and stop making this section look weird with your imbecilic post. nonsense

Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money