Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) (82430 Views)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / Watch What TB Joshua Told Bayelsa Governor-elect, David Lyon / Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by gw4s: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
I am one of the entourage that followed David Lyon from Bayelsa when he visited The SCOAN three times.

I was there when Prophet TB Joshua insisted to David Lyon that he wanted to see the Deputy-Governorship candidate Senator Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo - because he was seeing an obstacle. However, he said he would not come to The SCOAN because he is a Secretary General to Olumba Olumba.

After Degi-Eremienyo refused to come - despite several invitations from TB Joshua - the man of God publicly declared that it was too early for Lyon to share his testimony and that the situation still required serious prayers. I believe David Lyon tried all efforts to bring him but the man refused.

Even on Tuesday, David Lyon was in The Synagogue when the Supreme Court confirmed him as the rightful candidate. TB Joshua again asked him the whereabouts of his Deputy-Governor elect, stressing that he was still seeing an obstacle. Joshua was invited as a special guest to the inauguration on Friday but he said he would not attend because of that obstacle. David Lyon laughed and told him he would come with Degi-Eremienyo to The SCOAN for testimony after the inauguration... Today, we can all see what has happened.

The question remains - who chose this man to be the Deputy-Governor? This is word and opposite. There is no way the two of them would have been able to work together effectively!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Dollabiz: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Bucknor79(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
Religion is really d opium of d blacks

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lion won that election on the peoples mandate..

What is this supreme court all about... Could it be a supreme occult?
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
I will message you on whatsapp.
Thinktank32:
Atleast he got this right
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
Going by the full video, TB Joshua goofed big time here. Listen to his tone. There was no doubt there would be an inauguration and was already making plans

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wow! The Prophet speaks in parables. He said before he's inaugurated, he has to prove to the Bayelsa people that he's the one they voted for.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by ikdaddy01(m): 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
This one goes to synagogue, the other one goes to Akamba's ministry in Enugu.
Shebi na dz country...we ain't seen nothing yet
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by SOFTENGR: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
flyingdutchman:
I hate this! Look, you people should not always be interested in proving TB Joshua predicted right or wrong. Forget about predictions. Let's focus on God! This is why you will go astray!
Only gullible people take all these guess work serious. I remember this man claimed God told him a woman would win the last American presidential election. Most people taught so already because of Clinton's popularity. Internet never forgets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW-tVcmbD7k
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by NigeriaBam: 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wonderful.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Theboss100(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dpharisee:
Justice Mary Odili revenged what Justice Tanko did to PDP in her State of origin Imo State grin grin grin
I think she's from Imo state. Very hard nut to crack in supreme court. Wike's AK47 In SC gringringrin
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by jossydee1: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
tinajohn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIz7jRnIodc

With the breaking news of the Supreme Court's Decision to remove David Lyon as Bayelsa State Governor, I remember that last year he visited The SCOAN with the intention of sharing testimony. However, TB Joshua said it was not yet time for him to share the testimony and that it would be too early for him to celebrate until after the inauguration. He added that Lyon was banking on people's prayers.

Was the warning unheeded?

The word of wisdom tho...
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by SOFTENGR: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
Next time you win election, stay away from those evil men who claim to hear from God, whereas God doesn't know them.

Lyon, your eye don clear ba?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW-tVcmbD7k
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by IMASTEX: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
flyingdutchman:
I hate this! Look, you people should not always be interested in proving TB Joshua predicted right or wrong. Forget about predictions. Let's focus on God! This is why you will go astray!
Thank you. Many have now seen fellow Christians as god over their affairs instead of the word of God itself.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Choski78(m): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wich prediction, I just watched the video and Joshua got this one wrongly, very very wrong, call mbaka whatever name you like but he is always accurate
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Rexnegro(m): 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
flyingdutchman:
what's wrong in recalling what someone said before concerning what is happening now ? whether prediction prophecy or forecast the fact still remains that someone said something before it happened...moral lesson should be shared . thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Choski78(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
TB joshoua said and I quote " I want to give my brother a message that he will be thinking about after his inoguration"
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by descartes400: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
rentAcock:
I'm not a doubting Thomas or anything like that. But this is generally good advice to give a governor or president elect. Do not celebrate yet. Until they are officially inaugurated, it isn't a done deal.
I don't know how this is a prophecy come to pass but to each his own.

Even after they are officially inaugurated, they can still be thrown out of the seat...by the court if their case is being challenged! !
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Chekwube1989(m): 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
rentAcock:
I'm not a doubting Thomas or anything like that. But this is generally good advice to give a governor or president elect. Do not celebrate yet. Until they are officially inaugurated, it isn't a done deal.
even if they are official inaugurated is not sure just as the case of IMO state let just say until the Almighty supreme court says otherwise
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by ubox: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
rentAcock:
Bros with the recent happenings, even after inauguration ure not safe.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by hohafrank(m): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:
Among all the billionaire pastors we have. This is the only one I see exceptional.
He T.B Joshua failed woefully in his prediction.What he actually meant was that Lyon has already won the election that in the course of the inauguration,there will be enough time for testimonies.The whole thing is now being twisted.I dolf my cap you that can't interpret that video.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Oil dey your head
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by hohafrank(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
Choski78:
Wich prediction, I just watched the video and Joshua got this one wrongly, very very wrong, call mbaka whatever name you like but he is always accurate
Thank you a million times for your accurate observations.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by franchasng: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dpharisee:
Justice Mary Odili revenged what Justice Tanko did to PDP in her State of origin Imo State grin grin grin
Mary Odili is a sister to Emeka Ihedioha, she is from Mbaise, a confirm daughter of Mbaise grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by segebase(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
Just gimme 1000odds for weekend ....I go follow you any where baba
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by anonimi: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
tinajohn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIz7jRnIodc

With the breaking news of the Supreme Court's Decision to remove David Lyon as Bayelsa State Governor, I remember that last year he visited The SCOAN with the intention of sharing testimony. However, TB Joshua said it was not yet time for him to share the testimony and that it would be too early for him to celebrate until after the inauguration. He added that Lyon was banking on people's prayers.

Was the warning unheeded?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by anonimi: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
flyingdutchman:

Well said.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by anonimi: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sanchez01:
He said 'this is not your testimony. This will come after your inauguration'. I'm sure he meant his introduction at that time wasn't Lyon's testimony service which every normal pastor would do or say. How is that a prediction?

ecnuel:
This is no prophecy at all. In fact, TB Joshua was expecting him back after his inauguration and even gave him advice on how to govern Bayelsa.

Una dey mind TB Joshua's sheeple

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. / Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.