Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) (82429 Views)

Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / Watch What TB Joshua Told Bayelsa Governor-elect, David Lyon / Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by edoairways: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
pawesome:
gbam...mbaka for apc,prophet Joshua for pdp

cheesy cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Thirteenblood: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wow
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by pfadom: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
flyingdutchman:
I hate this! Look, you people should not always be interested in proving TB Joshua predicted right or wrong. Forget about predictions. Let's focus on God! This is why you will go astray!

You are on point my brother. Is this church thing a game.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Smooyis(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
The man of God is right. He spoke in parable. You don't expect him to say it more clearly than that shocked cool cool shocked shocked
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by goodnews777: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
Pathetic. That was not a prophetic utterance whatsoever. If it was, then he got it totally wrong. Did you hear him say thus says the Lord ,don’t celebrate yet because you will not be inaugurated? Or you have won but your deputy has ruined your chances of being made governor?
So many people can’t even differentiate between spiritual and carnal statements.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by izubext007: 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
this d real man of God not that mother mbaka
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Femeto: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
Its common sense.Its like celebrating without getting to the finish line.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
tinajohn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIz7jRnIodc

With the breaking news of the Supreme Court's Decision to remove David Lyon as Bayelsa State Governor, I remember that last year he visited The SCOAN with the intention of sharing testimony. However, TB Joshua said it was not yet time for him to share the testimony and that it would be too early for him to celebrate until after the inauguration. He added that Lyon was banking on people's prayers.

Was the warning unheeded?

Nothing special.

The case has ben in court till last year.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Smooyis(m): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
lloyds:
They have come again. .

TB's internet PR team and warriors. .

Make we hear word I beg. . Why couldn't he predict the collapse of his church and others. .

Just believe in God and stop painting men as what they are indeed not. Only God is super.

May God forgive you. He is not God. He says only what God enables him to see or say. shocked shocked shocked
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
People who have been making jest of the man of God, hope you will seek forgiveness...

Anything concerning hate or tribal fight, I passionately hate it!

Forgiveness For what exactly?

Meanwhile there's nothing special in this video. The case has been in court since last year.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Jamesilvar:
Lmao.
He should have asked Fr. Mbaka before now.

mbaka is an apc member, they now give him expo
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
ebujany:
This country, na only God sha o. Since they robbed pdp in imo state,they decided to use bayelsa state to compensate....

The APC deputy governor used a fake WAEC result. That killed dem
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lifewithme:
I wish I was never Bayelsan. embarassed
why?
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by ChiefSweetus: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shellsploit:
Not until tb Joshua predicts sure 250odds for me then na audio prophecy... undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Kendroid: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
hohafrank:
He T.B Joshua failed woefully in his prediction.What he actually meant was that Lyon has already won the election that in the course of the inauguration,there will be enough time for testimonies.The whole thing is now being twisted.I dolf my cap you that can't interpret that video.
First my comment has no relationship with the video.
Secondly, I strongly believe you lack comprehension. Let me me correct you on the bolded. TB Joshua was right on everything damn thing he said in the video. Lyon clearly won the election, not even INEC said otherwise. He was rather unfortunate to run with a fraudulent man just like the dullard occupying Aso Villa. Celebrating the victory was halted pending inauguration which is a very big sign the throne wasn't meant for him.
Be careful next time you quote!
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by ibinaboonline: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
When something you hope is not real is brought to your face, you hate it. Focus on God - is a prophet not a man of God? Keep confusing yourself.
flyingdutchman:
I hate this! Look, you people should not always be interested in proving TB Joshua predicted right or wrong. Forget about predictions. Let's focus on God! This is why you will go astray!
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by lugiano1: 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
flyingdutchman:
if you dont believe he is a man of God leave others to believe him.....must everybody toe ur path?
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Crooked God of men, Any sane human would know not to celebrate until.... it's common sense. or maybe the useless Governor has no common sense.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by lalajnr(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Bros u know weda na God give am the vision
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Reference(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
gw4s:
I am one of the entourage that followed David Lyon from Bayelsa when he visited The SCOAN three times.

I was there when Prophet TB Joshua insisted to David Lyon that he wanted to see the Deputy-Governorship candidate Senator Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo - because he was seeing an obstacle. However, he said he would not come to The SCOAN because he is a Secretary General to Olumba Olumba.

After Degi-Eremienyo refused to come - despite several invitations from TB Joshua - the man of God publicly declared that it was too early for Lyon to share his testimony and that the situation still required serious prayers. I believe David Lyon tried all efforts to bring him but the man refused.

Even on Tuesday, David Lyon was in The Synagogue when the Supreme Court confirmed him as the rightful candidate. TB Joshua again asked him the whereabouts of his Deputy-Governor elect, stressing that he was still seeing an obstacle. Joshua was invited as a special guest to the inauguration on Friday but he said he would not attend because of that obstacle. David Lyon laughed and told him he would come with Degi-Eremienyo to The SCOAN for testimony after the inauguration... Today, we can all see what has happened.

The question remains - who chose this man to be the Deputy-Governor? This is word and opposite. There is no way the two of them would have been able to work together effectively!

You guys are just amazing. Is this what our democracy has been reduced to....

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Yoyo20: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
While it's true that jobs are pretty scarce in the Africa we live in today,

it is also very profound that the right jobs meets those who are prepared for it.

Being qualified for a job is beyond good grades in this age and you need to know some few secrets to give you an edge.

No young Nigerian wants to stay home jobless in this harsh economy. The frustration and pain is nothing to write home about.

Thinknact Hub has decided to hold a *FREE* masterclass for job seekers on *SECURING THE RIGHT JOBS TO KICKSTART YOUR CAREER.*

This masterclass would give you the right knowledge you need to transport yourself into your dream job if followed properly.

To join the class, follow the link in order to secure a spot before it gets filled up. First come first serve.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4-LWiXXXdNnamf7h6STSQwTINuiLvqRm2KS3zwr9jykqhOQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
gw4s:
I am one of the entourage that followed David Lyon from Bayelsa when he visited The SCOAN three times.

I was there when Prophet TB Joshua insisted to David Lyon that he wanted to see the Deputy-Governorship candidate Senator Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo - because he was seeing an obstacle. However, he said he would not come to The SCOAN because he is a Secretary General to Olumba Olumba.

After Degi-Eremienyo refused to come - despite several invitations from TB Joshua - the man of God publicly declared that it was too early for Lyon to share his testimony and that the situation still required serious prayers. I believe David Lyon tried all efforts to bring him but the man refused.

Even on Tuesday, David Lyon was in The Synagogue when the Supreme Court confirmed him as the rightful candidate. TB Joshua again asked him the whereabouts of his Deputy-Governor elect, stressing that he was still seeing an obstacle. Joshua was invited as a special guest to the inauguration on Friday but he said he would not attend because of that obstacle. David Lyon laughed and told him he would come with Degi-Eremienyo to The SCOAN for testimony after the inauguration... Today, we can all see what has happened.

The question remains - who chose this man to be the Deputy-Governor? This is word and opposite. There is no way the two of them would have been able to work together effectively!

Thanks for this detailed account. Was the deputy foisted on him? A principal who couldn't pull his subordinate to a simple religious function at least once does show a lack of capacity to govern a whole state.
I am wondering why the prophet didn't privately hint the principal what the obstacle was. This is failure by association.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by femi4: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
The video and the topic are wide apart. It shows the quality of intelligence of the op and the mumu mod that move it to the fp
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by femi4: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:

First my comment has no relationship with the video.
Secondly, I strongly believe you lack comprehension. Let me me correct you on the bolded. TB Joshua was right on everything damn thing he said in the video. Lyon clearly won the election, not even INEC said otherwise. He was rather unfortunate to run with a fraudulent man just like the dullard occupying Aso Villa. Celebrating the victory was halted pending inauguration which is a very big sign the throne wasn't meant for him.
Be careful next time you quote!
Look at how he's spitting rubbish with confidence. Wrong interpretation just to justify joshua's prophecy. Oh you sheepel....may brain visit you soonest
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by kiddkash(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
i told hem they needed PSG or Marseille
but they didn't listen
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by zakkxx: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
Is TB Joshua God? Nigerians are very foolish ; no de talk this kind stupid statement.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by AntiWailer: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dumb ass.

The context was not a prediction.

He simply said he is not in church for testimony yet that he will do that after inauguration but they just had to acknowledge his presence.
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Toby9999999: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Baba easy oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by xpool(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
tinajohn:

With the breaking news of the Supreme Court's Decision to remove David Lyon as Bayelsa State Governor, I remember that last year he visited The SCOAN with the intention of sharing testimony. However, TB Joshua said it was not yet time for him to share the testimony and that it would be too early for him to celebrate until after the inauguration. He added that Lyon was banking on people's prayers.

Do you understand English at all?
Half education is worse than illiteracy.
Your ignorance is Turing into coronavirus.

Where was prophecy or prediction in that clip?
Stack illiterate, Bollywood home video has reformatted your perception
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by xpool(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
People who have been making jest of the man of God, hope you will seek forgiveness...

Anything concerning hate or tribal fight, I passionately hate it!

Olodo

Did you watch the video?
Why are you all semi-educated?
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Kendroid: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
femi4:
Look at how he's spitting rubbish with confidence. Wrong interpretation just to justify joshua's prophecy. Oh you sheepel....may brain visit you soonest
And your household too!
Re: TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) by Stallione(m): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
tinajohn:

What if his inaurguration still comes even after thiz supreme court judgement as a new miracle.U never can tell why TB said the best is yet to come and dat he shld save his testimony after inauguration..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. / Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.