Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Signature Collection For Petition Submisson For Project24.com.ng Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Signature Collection For Petition Submisson For Project24.com.ng Scam (899 Views)

Tinubu Receives Petition Against Dangote Over $3.4 Billion Siphoned Through CBN / Is Instantgold Ng Scam Or Real / Is This The New Form Of Jumia NG Scam? Delivering wrong Items? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signature Collection For Petition Submisson For Project24.com.ng Scam by teeoladipo: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
I am one of the victims of the project24.com.ng scam. We are in the process of submitting a petition to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.. The signatures and details of victims is been sought to give the petition a desired weight. We have obtained the official response from the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and the details of the directors of the PROJECT AND BUSINESS CONSULTANCY LTD, the owner of the website. The Company is a family business with the below details:

[img][/img]

Re: Signature Collection For Petition Submisson For Project24.com.ng Scam by teeoladipo: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
Indicate and the amount you invested in the project24.com.ng scam
Re: Signature Collection For Petition Submisson For Project24.com.ng Scam by Efosaallen: 9:54pm On May 14, 2020
teeoladipo:
Indicate and the amount you invested in the project24.com.ng scam
Where can I sign this petition? I lost 120k

(1) (Reply)

This Business Can Give You Upto 50k Monthly And You Can Start With Just 20k / What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? / Gtb Token Erro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.