Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Who Has Used Sea To Ship In Goods From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Used Sea To Ship In Goods From China (923 Views)

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? / N5m Goods From Cotonou Destroyed As Boat Capsized At Bonny Jetty In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Used Sea To Ship In Goods From China by biggal: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Pls I want to import something's and sell them very cheap nsea is my best option to achieve this. Please I need advice and suggestions on this
Re: Who Has Used Sea To Ship In Goods From China by bmdmixer: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
u do read d news right?
Re: Who Has Used Sea To Ship In Goods From China by amerengues(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
biggal:
Pls I want to import something's and sell them very cheap nsea is my best option to achieve this. Please I need advice and suggestions on this

What exactly do you want to know? I have used sea shipping.
Re: Who Has Used Sea To Ship In Goods From China by biggal: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
amerengues:

What exactly do you want to know? I have used sea shipping.

The company to use how many days. And their charge. Thanks Sir
Re: Who Has Used Sea To Ship In Goods From China by amerengues(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
biggal:

The company to use how many days. And their charge. Thanks Sir

There are so many companies to use but few don't use sea shipping. You can try St Patrick's logistic international. Regarding the days, it takes an average of 2 months.
However, add some days to that so that you won't be disappointed. All these shipping companies do disappoint.

The last time I use them, it was around 80k per CBM (cubic meters).

How to arrive at the price to pay? Measure or ask the seller for the LBH of the cartons which can be found on their site. Let's assume for illustration purpose.

L=50
B=28
H=80

Use this to calculate. (LxBxH)/1000000.

(50*28*80)/1000000= 0.112

0.112 multiply by the amount charged per CBM. 0.112*80k= #8960.

That's the amount you will pay.

Please note that the 1million used in the division is constant any day. Also, use the #/CBM of any company yoy have chosen

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used Sea To Ship In Goods From China by biggal: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
amerengues:

There are so many companies to use but few don't use sea shipping. You can try St Patrick's logistic international. Regarding the days, it takes an average of 2 months.
However, add some days to that so that you won't be disappointed. All these shipping companies do disappoint.

The last time I use them, it was around 80k per CBM (cubic meters).

How to arrive at the price to pay? Measure or ask the seller for the LBH of the cartons which can be found on their site. Let's assume for illustration purpose.

L=50
B=28
H=80

Use this to calculate. (LxBxH)/1000000.

(50*28*80)/1000000= 0.112

0.112 multiply by the amount charged per CBM. 0.112*80k= #8960.

That's the amount you will pay.

Please note that the 1million used in the division is constant any day. Also, use the #/CBM of any company yoy have chosen

God bless you sir

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7plus To Swap With Iphone X / Which Of This Places Is Best For Business / If You Have A Business Or A Startup Brand, Then This Info Is Important To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.