Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,388 members, 7,830,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... (816 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... by Ilekokonit: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met.

Don't let hope carry you off into a vulnerable situation, like a non-swimmer diving into a deep swimming pool.

Before you worry too much about whether she likes you, see if you really like her behaviour first.

Don't make any promises whatsoever to her until you have "regularly" "interacted" at "close quarters" with her for at least 18 months and that's if you can still stand her character after 18 months.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... by Omar09(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Just an "F" and I already know what the content is and I can say it will be worth reading.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... by chatinent: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Actually, don't put any hope on any woman. Be alpha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... by chatinent: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omar09:
Just an "F" and I already know what the content is and I can say it will be worth reading.
I'm interested in what's in your sig. but I don't do Whatsapp.
Mail me (my email is in my sig).
Re: Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... by Romeo3(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
That'll be pure stupidity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... by chatinent: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omar09:
I said mail the email on my sig., please.
Re: Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... by Omar09(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
chatinent:

I said mail the email on my sig., please.

Check your inbox
Re: Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... by chatinent: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omar09:

Check your inbox
Responded.
Re: Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
Like I always say, Nothing is Guaranteed. Always hope for the best but expect the worse. If you like study her for 48 months, everything is still a risk. It doesn't matter how long you study him/her. I heard someone claiming "Alpha". Nor be only alpha na Alfa. grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... by Omar09(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
chatinent:

Responded.

Responded.
Re: Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... by chatinent: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omar09:

Responded.
Responded again.
Re: Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... by Omar09(m): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
chatinent:

Responded again.
Responded again.
Re: Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... by chatinent: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omar09:
Responded again.
Responded.
Re: Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... by chatinent: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omar09:
Responded again.
Responded again.
Re: Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... by Omar09(m): 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
chatinent:

Responded again.

Sent the data. And also a screenshot on your email. Thanks for patronizing me. Do well to advertise me. Oh and also, come back if you need more.
Re: Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met....... by chatinent: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omar09:

Sent the data. And also a screenshot on your email. Thanks for patronizing me. Do well to advertise me. Oh and also, come back if you need more.
Okay. I do VTU too. Just had an ish and needed another vendor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Shorts And Shirts For Ladies / When We Have Sex With A Person Whos Been With Another Partner Or Other Partners? / Guys!!! Get In Here does Your Partner Get Dry During Sex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.