Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

The Main Reasons Why This Forum(nairaland) Is Amazing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Main Reasons Why This Forum(nairaland) Is Amazing. (440 Views)

Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men / Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Reasons Why This Forum(nairaland) Is Amazing. by ONEarrow: 7:14am On May 21, 2020
Some people are just too intelligent to the point that they can contribute adequately to any topic posted,some are researchers who only search for grammatical errors in a post,some just want to bash people,some just want to make a fool of themselves,some want to hit front page by all means..which ever category you fall into just know you are amazing here...my own point though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reasons Why This Forum(nairaland) Is Amazing. by Nukle(m): 7:58am On May 21, 2020
I swear, so many kinds of people here.... Nairaland makes my day at times grin
Re: The Main Reasons Why This Forum(nairaland) Is Amazing. by HundredWays(m): 8:02am On May 21, 2020
I concur cool
Re: The Main Reasons Why This Forum(nairaland) Is Amazing. by EmzyT: 8:17am On May 21, 2020
Someone said “At times" no bro, all of the times bro grin most especially when it comes to relationships, a guy seeking advice, you'll see things like:

1: Dump her, she doesn't love you
2: Once a cheat always a Cheat
3: She is getting it outside
4: It will end in nothing but premium tears grin

The way they'll make those Assertions, you'll think they are very close to the Couples/Family grin Guys here be cracking me up everyday, mehn i bless the day i discovered this Website cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Main Reasons Why This Forum(nairaland) Is Amazing. by ONEarrow: 8:25am On May 21, 2020
EmzyT:
Someone said “At times" no bro, all of the times bro grin most especially when it comes to relationships, a guy seeking advice, you'll see things like:

1: Dump her, she doesn't love you
2: Once a cheat always a Cheat
3: She is getting it outside
4: It will end in nothing but premium tears grin

The way they'll make those Assertions, you'll think they are very close to the Couples/Family grin Guys here be cracking me up everyday, mehn i bless the day i discovered this Website cheesy
thats why we ain't mad at them,they make nairaland amazing and fun.
Re: The Main Reasons Why This Forum(nairaland) Is Amazing. by cfree14(m): 8:30am On May 21, 2020
Some just want to get as many "likes" as possible. Maybe to them, it's equivalent to NAIRA notes in their NAIRALAND account
Re: The Main Reasons Why This Forum(nairaland) Is Amazing. by tunize(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2020
Na inside nairaland i know sey tears get subscription plan " premium tears" chai
Re: The Main Reasons Why This Forum(nairaland) Is Amazing. by Phenomenal16(f): 9:12am On May 21, 2020
So for ur mind...u don create thread
Re: The Main Reasons Why This Forum(nairaland) Is Amazing. by temblor1(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2020
Ipob and Afonja inter-galactical wars.... cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: The Main Reasons Why This Forum(nairaland) Is Amazing. by Tolani045(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2020
I swear, i never knew that nairaland forum was so full of fun and educative info. I joined last 2 weeks, I could have joined few years ago self.
Re: The Main Reasons Why This Forum(nairaland) Is Amazing. by ONEarrow: 7:14am On May 22, 2020
Phenomenal16:
na them be this oo,which category is she??
Re: The Main Reasons Why This Forum(nairaland) Is Amazing. by fati2001(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2020
different people with different brain.
Re: The Main Reasons Why This Forum(nairaland) Is Amazing. by Nobody: 8:17am On May 22, 2020
Yes he has . He’s trying to shed light on some things that are best know to us
Phenomenal16:

(1) (Reply)

Does No Always Means No? / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Everyman Should Learn To Think Like This Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.