Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) (13893 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by travelland(f): 8:54am On Feb 14, 2020
post=86635539:
To all our Barbecue clients , especially on this great forum.

The Number one forum in Africa....God bless Mr Seun Osewa.

E be like say this Valentine go Hot O!

We are getting all the Barbecue ready for lovers and friends alike.

A dozen plate of delicious, hot, fresh, sweet aroma Barbecue Chicken and Fish for your boo and the family.

The Best Barbecue are the ones you eat with friends!!

BARBECUE IS LOVE!
BARBECUE IS LIFE!!

If you love life, then EAT BARBECUE!.......@[/color] say so!

And while celebrating with your boo and loved ones, kindly remember the less privileges, they deserve some love also.

Cheers y'all! kiss
[color=#990000]#PositiveVibesOnly

For this Valentine,
All of us @[color=#006600][/color] will be at Ifoko Beach in PH.
It is a place to be.
It is a popular hangout spot in Port Harcourt.(First time we will be doing spot Barbecue in a long while, we focused on the catering aspect for years now)
This beach is the source of livelihood to local fishermen in the area,
So, loads of Fresh Fish Barbecue for every one this weekend.
Apart from Barbecue,
You will be treated to freshly caught seafood at local restaurants close to the beach.
Let's make it a memorable Valentine biko!
PH friends, clients and well-wishers...GET READY!!
Opoorrrr wink

Lol cheesy
We will be back to base after Easter.
Na PH Life dey for now o!
Inside life....
We will let you know when we are back to Lasgidi.
Eko dun mawole.... cheesy

Your pic is all over nairaland, you're a male not female. Secondly, those lengthy epistles you write on political issues is not something most females will do 24/7, only a man has time for that. Do you not have a life outside NL? unless it's more than one person using this your moniker, I don't believe you're a female.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by vincentjk(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2020
Happy Valentine to my lovely puppy Augusto, I know I've failed to give you the good life you deserve but I'll be getting you a Valentine's gift today unfailingly. Hope you'll understand buddy

IAMANDERSON what are you getting Roscoe for Valentine cheesy
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Heavensent01(m): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2020
meeting you had always being my valentine gift because you make life worth living for me. what else can I say than to appreciate the woman who hide my imperfections with her perfect love

if it's not red then it's not love, it's love because it's red
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Ishilove: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2020
My message is simple- worship the Lord with all your might, with all your soul, and with all your Spirit.
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by toprealman: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2020
A couple kissed for 30 mins on social media and were paid 300K. When celebrities do theirs, they are called all sorts.
My love.....I love you! cool
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by bayocanny: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2020
Ishilove:
My message is simple- worship the Lord with all your might, with all your soul, and with all your Spirit.
lol
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Jacqueline22(f): 9:13am On Feb 14, 2020
Watin concern me I don’t even have a Val.
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Therock5555(m): 9:13am On Feb 14, 2020
Here's mine, I didn't bother opening it sef, I'm not in the mood...

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Bankole98: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2020
Flier:
No valentine here my wife woke me up with a fight because I did not help her to repaint the dent on her car bumper
Imagine someone you bought 5.3 million naira car fighting you because of small dent on her bumper,something that can not cost more than 5000 naira to repaint
Sorry bro
Pet her
She still ur Val

1 Like

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by IamAnderson(m): 9:24am On Feb 14, 2020
vincentjk:
Happy Valentine to my lovely puppy Augusto, I know I've failed to give you the good life you deserve but I'll be getting you a Valentine's gift today unfailingly. Hope you'll understand buddy

IAMANDERSON what are you getting Roscoe for Valentine cheesy
lmao how'd you know I was going to get him something? cheesy
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by OKOATA(m): 9:24am On Feb 14, 2020
travelland:

Your pic is all over nairaland, you're a male not female. Secondly, those lengthy epistles you write on political issues is not something most females will do 24/7, only a man has time for that. Do you not have a life outside NL? unless it's more than one person using this your moniker, I don't believe you're a female.
Can you post his pics? So whenever I see him I will shamayan him. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Villain7: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2020
LOVE is patient, LOVE is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. LOVE does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. #LOVE never fails!❤️ Happy #StValentinesDay, Friends! �
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Godwin2am(m): 9:41am On Feb 14, 2020
don't use your feeling brain but your thinking brain if not you get someone's daughter pregnant this Valentine.
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Island01: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2020
Flier:
No valentine here my wife woke me up with a fight because I did not help her to repaint the dent on her car bumper
Imagine someone you bought 5.3 million naira car fighting you because of small dent on her bumper,something that can not cost more than 5000 naira to repaint

She can't use her own 5k to fix her car

1 Like

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by vincentjk(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2020
IamAnderson:

lmao how'd you know I was going to get him something? cheesy

I felt it and then decided to ask cool

So what are you getting the big lad?? Hope it isn't anything food because he's already fat lol
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Icocop101(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2020
"THE REAL MESSAGE."

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by futurism: 10:02am On Feb 14, 2020
Apeshy101:

One go come do the cooking for morning, you come carry one go out for afternoon towards evening.

Then you go carry the last one go see late night movie as per person wey just dey enter town from travel.

Truth be say na only one know say I dey town.

Las las, you will swim as many streams as you can and settle at one do your washing.

You don ever see OBJ question wey no get option A to C?

Your sperm,
Your body,
Your money,
Your time,
Your energy...

Loser think he is a winner

1 Like

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Karmaisme(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2020
[quote author= post=86635539]

A dozen plate of delicious, hot, fresh, sweet aroma Barbecue Chicken and Fish for your boo and the family.

BARBECUE IS LOVE!
BARBECUE IS LIFE!!

And while celebrating with your boo and loved ones, kindly remember the less privileges, they deserve some love also.

Cheers y'all! kiss

For this Valentine,
It is a place to be.
It is a popular hangout spot.

I'll be there with my kala cut to size.
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Liposure: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2020
Girl anytime i look into your eyes/what i see is like i see fire and diamond inside/it's the reason why anytime i look at you, i know you/know you always see me from the outside/the reason why i trip for you is that you try to really understand me so so/there's a million other reasons that makes me cherish you more n more
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by CsRockefeller(m): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2020
When you talk about love, people like me can't relate. sad
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by ralmix(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2020
to my jnr sis & mum

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by IDFWU(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
post=86635539:
To all our Barbecue clients , especially on this great forum.

The Number one forum in Africa....God bless Mr Seun Osewa.

BARBECUE IS LOVE!
BARBECUE IS LIFE!!

Cheers y'all! kiss

For this Valentine,
It is a place to be.
It is a popular hangout spot in Port Harcourt.(First time we will be doing spot Barbecue in a long while, we focused on the catering aspect for years now)
This beach is the source of livelihood to local fishermen in the area,
So, loads of Fresh Fish Barbecue for every one this weekend.
Apart from Barbecue,
You will be treated to freshly caught seafood at local restaurants close to the beach.
Let's make it a memorable Valentine biko!
PH friends, clients and well-wishers...GET READY!!
Opoorrrr wink

Lol cheesy
We will be back to base after Easter.
Na PH Life dey for now o!
Inside life....
We will let you know when we are back to Lasgidi.
Eko dun mawole.... cheesy

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Speedybiscuit: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
solasoulmusic:
I love lyrics

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am
So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

Best. Song. Everrrrrrrrr.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Hotspotbro(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ehen.... That girl that stole my recharge card.... The Lord has done you back no phone to facebook.... Dating 14 year old suits you abi?
Annah,Whereever you see this eh.
Remember
The lord has fought mah battle..
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Hotspotbro(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
Vu b Valentine?

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by Hotspotbro(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
ralmix:
to my jnr sis & mum
If ur mama be deeper life, no try am

1 Like

Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by L1lma(f): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
We love because he 1st loved us...1john4-19
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
Apeshy101:

One go come do the cooking for morning, you come carry one go out for afternoon towards evening.

Then you go carry the last one go see late night movie as per person wey just dey enter town from travel.

Truth be say na only one know say I dey town.

Las las, you will swim as many streams as you can and settle at one do your washing.

You don ever see OBJ question wey no get option A to C?

my niggy... i neva see am ooo
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
Kenneth10110:
Happy birthday to me abeg

happy birthday.

e be like say we plenty here
Re: Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
No lover yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? / Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.