Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

- Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (8814 Views)

/ Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) / Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2010
///
Re: by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2010
chaircover:

Besides If only I had been given an oppourtunity to write that list . . . .  .he will still be owing Barclays up until today grin 

How I wish that My family  put that X5 on the list with the yams  angry

grin grin grin This got me rolling. You know there was a day MR JK accused me of having "big eyes" just cos I dragged him with me one day to one store to get me one very nice gold bangle angry angry (like I am not better off, I have actually stopped him from shopping for us cos this guy can go into a shop with 5K dollars and come out with 2 pairs of shoe,like WTF, When I only shop on days with a huge  "75% sale off all items" banner just infront of the shops grin even with the sale sef I still scan the barcode to see if there is a further reduction grin yes call me iya ijebu I agree angry ) Anyways when we got home that day, the dude said our tradition should stop the dowry stuff cos at the end of the day the money we women eat from them in 3 months is enough to pay off a mortgage. Gawd knows how many times I have asked him to "borrow" me money and if I ever paid back grin cheesy oh yes I did by cooking his meals and washing his clothes. Anyways He can pout for all I care I got the bangle and thats the most important thingy cool

One day he actually looked at me and said . . . . . . ."  If not for the higher education book filled with long traditional lists  he got from my people and had to pay for everything, he would have just packaged me in an envelop and returned me to my parents grin cheesy

Anyways whenever he looks at me with one kain eye when I ask him for something, I just tell him. . . . . "You are still free to package me and send me back to my parents ,but just don't forget the items on that list you paid for until your pockets went dry that day". . . . .  the dude just straightens his face instanta grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2011
Dear CC
I have some questions for you, but my friend has asked for small discretion. How we go do am?
Re: by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2011
///
Re: by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2011
chaircover:

its a dirty Email address but I will try and wade through the 1,000 spam messages from both men and women asking to be my lover and get to yours  shocked  wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked Ok I must get MR CC,lest some dude come tif her away. Or better still demand for your Range Rover and X5 from them,let MR  CC know that he has a hot cake as a wife,it might even challenge MR CC to retaliate. grin grin grin who knows you might wake up one morning and find one cute HUMMER 3 car key tucked under your pillow. grin grin grin grin

As long as V.V is not amongst them CC embarassed

BTW the lady on your website is cute wink
Re: by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2011
///
Re: by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2011
chaircover:

Happy New Year Folks. Wishing you all the best & God's blessings in every area of our lives Amen.

@Chirs, not quite sure what you are asking me for but I am happy to talk to you offline at okeado@yahoo.co.uk its a dirty Email address but I will try and wade through the 1,000 spam messages from both men and women asking to be my lover and get to yours shocked wink
Many thanks CC, its gonna take a while to type the whole thing, I'll be sure to point you to the right email.

grin grin grin Yahoo boys lol
Re: by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:14am On Jan 03, 2011
CC
I am done you can search your email with my username the email should come up easily, awaiting your response.
Thanks.
Re: by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 28, 2011
Any updates CC? grin grin cheesy grin
Re: by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2011
Re: by OAM4J: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
Women! Shouldn't you be praising and worshiping him now?

What shall it profit a woman if she gains an X5 and continue to pay high rent to her landlord?  cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2011
//
Re: by OAM4J: 12:43am On Aug 29, 2011
What is wrong with your legs? In fact you should pack the car you are driving now.

Haven't you heard that 5 miles walk a day is good for your health?

He is more concerned with you getting to point B healthy, than getting there in style cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 20, 2011
Re: by oluite(f): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2011
^^
grin grin
Its this Xmas o!lol,
Re: by babyboom(f): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2011
whao, so soon.
why not just change ur request.
this was for last year.
Re: by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2011
Re: by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2011
^^the GOOD news about it is that this X5 model must have gone down in price this year . . . . . . .so hopefully, if you continue like this, after some few years the price will finally fall to what Mr CC is ready/willing to spend on a xmas gift for his loving wife.

the BAD news is that home cinema sound system have also gone down in price and, i am sure, they will do great with the TV he bought "you" last year.

btw may i ask what you have done differently this year?! remember the saying: doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result is the definition of. . . . . . . . . . . . . oh well, Merry Xmas!!!!
Re: by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2011
Re: by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2011
ok, let's analyze what you just wrote for a minute:
last year you loved him greatly and he rewarded you with a new TV, while this year, the only thing you did different was to love him some more? and you really expect him to give you a different gift?! i can clearly understand why he should give you a gift similar to last year, since there isnt any major "upgrade" in Mrs CC.

you DO realize that you haven't given Mr CC "more", you just gave him the same "repackaged "gift, each and every year, right?

as a sista's keeper, let me help you in your quest for a X5: ask Mr CC to simply give you money so that YOU will buy yourself something for Xmas (since you dont really like his choice of gift). take the money and put it in an account, do that every year AND IF ALL GOES WELL, in about 10years, you will have enough to buy yourself a tokunbo X5. thank me later!!!!
Re: by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
/
Re: by OAM4J: 4:22am On Oct 21, 2011
CC

I heard there is a brand of Keke NAPEP called X5, am sure Mr CC wouldn't mind getting you one of those grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/_OH0enYxzdMc/SYHJ6jHRFYI/AAAAAAAAAA0/jj5djhrSw7s/s320/keke+napep1.jpg[/img]
Re: by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 21, 2011
Re: by OAM4J: 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2011
Here is a black one for you. Thank me later!

[img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1251468053974&id=78397bf4953d79a210faffa384910701&url=http%3a%2f%2fphotos.travelblog.org%2fPhotos%2f104754%2f358809%2ff%2f3278700-Tricycle-1.jpg[/img]
Re: by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2011
Re: by jaybee3(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: by OAM4J: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2011
chaircover:

angry angry angry

I love you too kiss grin

By fire by force, Mr CC must buy you Keke Napep X5 this Xmas, else . . . we will strike. cool

I can just imagine CC driving her Keke napep X5 in front of Buckingham palace, even the queen will grin with envy grin
Re: by jaybee3(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2011
Re: by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2011
//
Re: by jaybee3(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2011
One that looks like that drove past me and i thought it was you inside.
You should have seen me trying to catch up with you.

As per your new strategy, It won't work cos the Mr CC i know will even ask you to drive him to work in it.
loooool
Re: by OAM4J: 2:10am On Dec 07, 2011
lol grin grin grin

Good one jay bee grin
Re: by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2011
//

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Wants Me To Have An Abortion . I Want A Divorce / I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? / 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.