Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

- Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (8815 Views)

/ Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) / Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Fhemmmy: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2010
chaircover:

Do you take inshallments grin

No wahala . . 99% deposit and 1% balance upon deliver
You see, i am a nice guy
Re: by yodiyokun(f): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2010
Re: by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2010
@@
Re: by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2010
Thank you so much auntie CC. You are truly the greatest. I will get back to you later via email.
In the meantimes, enjoy your new screen TV.

TheCongo,
Re: by OAM4J: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2010
I dont like the idea of this doghouse for Mr CC angry angry angry

Ok, I will advice him to get all the collections of home videos featuring Van Vicker in addition to the flat screen. . . Deal?
Re: by Outstrip(f): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2010
I had to laugh. So like a man sha. He bought "you" a flat screen tv for christmas. When he knows he is the one that will be watching it. LOL. You know maybe he is trying to trick you. Imagine how shocked you will be if on New years day you open your front door and there is your vehicle right there. grin grin grin You will have to come here and do a retraction grin
Re: by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 17, 2010
@@
Re: by Outstrip(f): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2010
LOL. Don't worry. I have a feeling that you will be pleasantly surprised.
Re: by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2010
@@
Re: by snthesis(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2010
now i c where d Porsche cayenne comes in - shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2010
ChairCover,

I just sent you an email.

TheCongo
Re: by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2010
See this ole CC. You no even happy sef, them buy you flatscreen you dey complain. Na one skeleton-shaped ball pen them give me for vals day embarassed
Re: by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2010
'/'/
Re: by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2010
LOl Ta. kiss

Don't worry ehn, uncle CC is going to surprise you. just dont faint sha the day you see it on your doorstep.

Gawd hammercy on the road the day CC go drive this car. grin grin grin  INfact road no go contain you again, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , infact na every second of the day you go dey wash the car, person wey no clean shoe properly no fit enter the car, you go dey sleep with your car key sef, you go oppress people with this car grin grin, person wey never baff no fit enter that car, infact those with their legedezbenz will either commit suicide or go fast and pray for 30days for their own miracle cheesy grin grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2010
'/'/
Re: by Outstrip(f): 3:35am On Dec 18, 2010
jennykadry:

See this ole CC. You no even happy sef, them buy you flatscreen you dey complain. Na one skeleton-shaped ball pen them give me for vals day embarassed

ok. this had me rolling. did he save the pen from halloween or what? geez. sometimes you just have to laugh at these things. Chai
Re: by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 28, 2010
Outstrip:

ok. this had me rolling. did he save the pen from halloween or what? geez. sometimes you just have to laugh at these things. Chai

And the worst part of it is that he really wrapped it up in a nice big box , I was thinking it was an Ipad or something.
Re: by OAM4J: 6:34am On Dec 28, 2010
Dont you ladies know that the economic melt-down has not molded-up yet, abeg try listen to financial news and free my brothers jor  grin
Re: by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2010
///
Re: by Tgirl4real(f): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2010
lol grin grin grin

AT least case has been settled till next Christmas. cheesy
Re: by OAM4J: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2010
chaircover:

. . . . . .  .OK folks so I didn't get the X5 (well not a real one anyway)  cry

[b]But I did get a nice wrist watch, so I am going to be content and say oga thank you very much & of course I am going to pray harder so that for Xmas 2011 it will be a Range Rover Sport. . . . .in White  ;[/b]D grin grin

@Femmy motors; I suggest you contact Mr CC and start collecting Installments from now  smiley

Good girl wife! (clap for yourself grin) Dont worry, Xmas 2011 will take care of itself grin
Re: by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 29, 2010
some men know their significant other so well, lol!
see how Mr CC played that X5 down and came up with a nice wristwatch to tame the "lioness" and, all is well in the MR & MRS CC household.

MR CC, i can imagine you watching the ball game in bed on a chilly Sunday afternoon with a grin on your face?! PRICELESS!!!!
nice move on the bedroom flat screen tv. . . . . . . . . . . .

as for MRS CC, dont despair asking for the Range next yr might get you a pair of C. Louboutin shoes or whatever expensive craze out there that makes women go gaga (fancy automobiles excluded)!
Re: by bintab(f): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2010
he he he, i just can't stop laughing, chaircover and others. Happy new year in advance to all.
Re: by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2010
///
Re: by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^^^watch out. . . . . . . . .  asking for TOO extravagant gift will have MR CC dismiss your demands as plain crazy.
a X5 is attainable(with time) therefore he can work on the issue, a G650 will have him simply laugh at you before handing over a wad of cash (not exceeding $2/3K) and telling you to go by yourself all the G650 you desire.

by the way, may i ask what YOU bought MR CC for Xmas over the yrs?!
Re: by Busybody2(f): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2010
Am I reading this right shocked X5 for a watch or an X5 kitted out by the designer Gucci with a complimentary Guccilicious watch thrown in shocked
Re: by ibobabe(f): 12:48am On Dec 30, 2010
Madam CC u have got mail!!! cool
Re: by OAM4J: 2:20am On Dec 30, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

by the way, may i ask what YOU bought MR CC for Xmas over the yrs?!

Good question. Now to you Madam CC cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 30, 2010
///
Re: by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2010
MRS CC, does that mean you have actually NEVER bought him anything?! we all know that "love is cheap", unless you would gladly accept love back (a X5 amount of love lol)?
believe it or not, one day i heard a woman claim her kids as "gifts" to the husband and therefore she shouldnt have to give any gifts any longer. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2010
///
Re: by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2010
^^^^madam
you have to understand that children cannot be used as collateral because even if you guys were dead poor, you would have still given him these kids.
so before MR CC, fork out the £45K for the X5 (price of 2010 model), you have to show him what exactly you did in this marriage that the next woman couldnt/wouldnt have been able to do.

besides, yams for a lifetime of happiness is a VERY good deal, he is the one who got robbed as you know that there are many who would have marry him for free!

so why dont you go and embrass MR CC and bless thank him for ALL the beautiful yrs of happiness he gave you and the ones to come (X5 or not).

ps MR CC, my payment would be expected in the mail anytime soon. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Wants Me To Have An Abortion . I Want A Divorce / I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? / 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.