Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... (2576 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With..... / You Can NEVER Fully Understand Nigerian Women So STOP Trying To Understand Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Ilekokonit: 1:41am On Feb 14, 2020
Never FULLY trust a black woman. A lot of them are SECRETLY bisexual.

Was on the train about 2 hours ago and seated across on the other row was a black lady and a Turkish looking lady.

The black lady calls her boyfriend to pick her up at the next station and on dropping the phone tells the Turkish lady they will be dropping her at home.

What happened next beggared belief.

The slimy black lady tries to handle the Turkish lady and realising she was in a public space she extends her jacket to cover what she was trying to do.

The Turkish lady rebuffs her advances and the black lady gets the message and stops and then tells the Turkish lady that she will never do anything sexual to her without her consent and that No means No.

This is a petite tiny black lady by the way and the Turkish Lady was one and a half times her size.

I get off at the next station and they both get off as well and lo and behold the black lady's boyfriend picks them up in a car oblivious to the 2 timing bisexual antics his "woman" carries on behind his back.

TRUST A BLACK WOMAN AND DIE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Vicboy1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
sometimes I wonder if all girls are bisexuals I do see the way they call themselves darling sweet heart
Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
This op is not making any sense, does that mean that women of other races are not bi as well?

GO GROW A BRAIN TONIGHT

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Vicboy1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ardar:
This op is not making any sense, does that mean that women of other races are not bi as well?

GO GROW A BRAIN TONIGHT
thank God a girl like u have started exposing girls lesbian instinct

1 Like

Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ilekokonit:

Was on the train about 2 hours ago and seated across on the other row was a black lady and a Turkish looking lady.

The black lady calls her boyfriend to pick her up at the next station and on dropping the phone tells the Turkish lady they will be dropping her at home.

The slimy black lady tries to handle the Turkish lady and realising she was in a public space she extends her jacket to cover what she was trying to do.

The Turkish lady rebuffs her advances and the black lady gets the message and stops and then tells the Turkish lady that she will never do anything sexual to her without her consent and that No means No.

This is a petite tiny black lady by the way and the Turkish Lady was one and a half times her size.

I get off at the next station and they both get off as well and lo and behold the black lady's boyfriend picks them up in a car oblivious to the 2 timing bisexual antics his "woman" carries on behind his back.

DUMB THREAD

1 Like

Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Vicboy1:

thank God a girl like u have started exposing girls lesbian instinct

Who doesn't know that most girls exhibit lesbian tendencies? Stop acting like you've solved one mystery like that.

4 Likes

Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
It's not a race thing.

2 Likes

Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Vicboy1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ardar:

Who doesn't know that most girls exhibit lesbian tendencies? Stop acting like you've solved one mystery like that.
sometimes I do wonder if girls also do have sex with thereselves
Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Vicboy1:

Bro what century do u live in?

1 Like

Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Vicboy1:

Stop wondering. Yes many of them do. They don't seem to find homosexuality as repulsive as men do.

4 Likes

Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Vicboy1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
GeeJack:

Bro what century do u live in?
since all girls have lesbian tendencies , I also want to know the do have sex with thereselves secretly
Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Vicboy1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Stop wondering. Yes many of them do. They don't seem to find homosexuality as repulsive as men do.
Jesus, if it is like this I don't think I will date or marry

1 Like

Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
Vicboy1:

Jesus, if it is like this I don't think I will date or marry

Why? What difference does it make to you? Another woman cannot get her pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Vicboy1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Why? What difference does it make to you? Another woman cannot get her pregnant.
I hate bisexuals or lesbians but how do you come to know know that girls do have sex with thereselves
Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ilekokonit:

May God punish the Lady that stole your peace angry
Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Vicboy1:

I hate bisexuals or lesbians but how do you come to know know that girls do have sex with thereselves

I asked. If they like you and they trust you not to judge or expose them, they'll tell you anything. Women only pretend when they think they'll lose something they want.

Also, not judging their bisexual tendency helps you enjoy more 3somes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ilekokonit:

shocked

Dear OP,
Just so you know;

every woman is a lesbian in her heart...

1 Like

Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Vicboy1(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

I asked. If they like you and they trust you not to judge or expose them, they'll tell you anything. Women only pretend when they think they'll lose something they want.

Also, not judging their bisexual tendency helps you enjoy more 3somes.
I have a girl that is having crush on me and if I found out she is lesbian wannabe, I will just dump her
Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Vicboy1:

I have a girl that is having crush on me and if I found out she is lesbian wannabe, I will just dump her

If you show her you hate it, you'll never find out. Women are expert at pretending to be a good fit. The best in fact.

Just be realistic about what you want in a woman and when you get a woman possessing those things, marry her; don't just waste the opportunity. I personally suggest looking for obedience, contentment, and loyalty in a woman. Everything else is jara.

Oh, and never fall in love or have high expectations. You'll be disappointed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by CAPSLOCKED: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
HOW DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING, AND MAKE UP YOUR MIND TO GO POST STUPĮD THINGS ON THE INTERNET?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Vicboy1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

If you show her you hate it, you'll never find out. Women are expert at pretending to be a good fit. The best in fact.

Just be realistic about what you want in a woman and when you get a woman possessing those things, marry her; don't just waste the opportunity. I personally suggest looking for obedience, contentment, and loyalty in a woman. Everything else is jara.

Oh, and never fall in love or have high expectations. You'll be disappointed.
the truth about girls is so painfull

2 Likes

Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Vicboy1:

the truth about girls is so painfull

Only because you have been taught that you should love them. Forget secondary school play play. You shouldn't. A marriage is just like any business partnership. Vet your partner very well and keep it business like. No problems there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by MJBOLT: 12:56am On Feb 17, 2020
i love bisexual ladies grin
Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2020
Vicboy1:

since all girls have lesbian tendencies , I also want to know the do have sex with thereselves secretly

Well inside of Nigeria they don't cuz of religous and cultural beliefs and the law but in countrys where it's legal they just be like "uh haha imma just be gay with you for a minute"
Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Omar09(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
HOW DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING, AND MAKE UP YOUR MIND TO GO POST STUPĮD THINGS ON THE INTERNET?

Do you know how you wake up in the morning and decides you are having bacon and bread when you've got only pancake?

Actually there's no correlation between what I'm typing and what you asked. Cherry on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
MJBOLT:
i love bisexual ladies grin

Biglittlelois shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Understand My Boss / Sexy And Curvy Black Girls Seducing Daddies / This Green Light Is It Green Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.