Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,382 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Should I Just Do This? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Do This? [Picture] (1757 Views)

Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men / If You Are Owing House Rent Dont Pay Just Do This PHOTOS / Can You Explain This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Just Do This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2020
Should I just give a 50% book discount for the sake of Val?

Hmm...

Re: Should I Just Do This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2020

Re: Should I Just Do This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2020
Okay, lucky people may get a 50% discount today and only today.

Send a message on WhatsApp via 09060760264.
Re: Should I Just Do This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
A few minutes left.
Re: Should I Just Do This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Those who paid some minutes ago, thank you for your patronage. You'll never regret buying those books.
Re: Should I Just Do This? [Picture] by aro360: 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
OP receive sense
Re: Should I Just Do This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2020
aro360:
OP receive sense

You lack wisdom and will probably continue to lack it.

After creating this short post, do you know how much was realized? I won't tell you to avoid making you feel depressed.

People messaged and people bought. At the end of the day, I used the money to help people. I sent free recharge card to families and friends.

They called and thanked me for it. They didn't even know how the money was made. That is wisdom. The ability to generate income whenever you want.

Yesterday was a day to share love, not sex, and I shared the love by sending card gift. How many people thanked you yesterday for the gift you sent them?

When you come to my thread next time, it's either you don't comment or make a meaningful comment. I'm not even supposed to reply you, but I just want to show you the difference between the two of us and why you should be careful on what you say on my threads.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Do This? [Picture] by Hoyindarmolar(f): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2020
Any books for ladies?
Re: Should I Just Do This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2020
Hoyindarmolar:
Any books for ladies?

Yes, it's called Ladies First, but that book has been banned because it will put lots of men in danger just the same way we banned one of our books called ESCOFi because it will put lots of women in danger.

We don't want to take because of money and cause havoc as Robert Greene did with his book titled The 48 Laws of Power.
Re: Should I Just Do This? [Picture] by aro360: 7:48am On Feb 21, 2020
iLegendd:

You lack wisdom and will probably continue to lack it.

After creating this short post, do you know how much was realized? I won't tell you to avoid making you feel depressed.

People messaged and people bought. At the end of the day, I used the money to help people. I sent free recharge card to families and friends.

They called and thanked me for it. They didn't even know how the money was made. That is wisdom. The ability to generate income whenever you want.

Yesterday was a day to share love, not sex, and I shared the love by sending card gift. How many people thanked you yesterday for the gift you sent them?

When you come to my thread next time, it's either you don't comment or make a meaningful comment. I'm not even supposed to reply you, but I just want to show you the difference between the two of us and why you should be careful on what you say on my threads.
have u land?

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Too Selfish / The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse / Is There Anything Like "Being Too Nice" In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.