Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse (1728 Views)

The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse / Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. / Lady becomes sex addict After Mom Forced Her To Undergo Virginity Test (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse by 3Ebisco: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2020
The Suzy Perez story

The former model and backup dancer is struggling. In the ‘90s and early 2000s, Suzy Perez enjoyed a successful career as a model and a dancer. Originally from the Dominican Republic, Suzy moved to America with dreams of being part of the entertainment industry, and it didn’t take long for those dreams to come true.

She was a backup dancer for Jennifer Lopez and also worked with Sean Combs.

Unfortunately, Suzy’s life took a turn in recent years and she is going through some struggles now. What happened to Suzy Perez? Here’s what we know.

What happened to Suzy Perez?

Back in the fall of 2019, Univision’s Genela Solano discovered that Suzy Perez was living on the streets and had been battling an addiction to heroin for several years. Suzy reportedly told Genela that after her mother’s death, her life had gone into a downward spiral and she was struggling to stabilize her life.

Suzy also revealed that she had a child, then shared a touching message for them: “I love you and want you to know you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me,” she said into the rolling cameras.

Three days later, Univision arranged for a moving reunion between Suzy and her child. In the video of the reunion, Suzy says she is once again going to fight to get her life back on track.

After the reunion, Suzy made several steps toward sobriety

Recently, Suzy’s many well-wishers have been wondering how the former model has been doing. As part of her journey, Suzy started an Instagram profile where she shared progress photos and kept people in the loop.

For a time, it looked as though Suzy’s life had taken a turn for the better. She was slowly making progress and accepting the support and help that she needed.

Unfortunately, it appears as though Suzy is again struggling with her addiction. Suzy’s child, Senna Celestino, recently shared on Twitter that their mother has relapsed and is currently living on the streets once again. “I appreciate the support y’all giving my mom. But she is using the money y’all give her on the street to buy drugs,” they wrote in a tweet. “She has denied housing and staying at the psych to continue to do drugs.”

“She is an adult and is able to consent for herself. We can’t make her get the help she NEEDS,” they continued in another tweet. At this time, Suzy’s Instagram account appears to be inactive, and there are no longer any public posts.

Suzy’s child also said that prior to this recent relapse, Suzy had been “making really good progress.” Our hope is that Suzy will once again decide to accept the help she needs. In the meantime, our thoughts are with Senna Celestino and any other people affected by Suzy’s struggle with addiction.

In Summary

Suzy was one of the hottest urban supermodels of the 90’s she’s done music videos with J.Lo, Diddy and many big names of today.

She signed to a huge modeling agency & while under contract Suzy was tortured, raped & drugged multiple times.

Now a drug addict. Left homeless and roaming on the streets.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/the-story-of-suzy-perez-a-supermodels-who-turn-drug-addict-after-abuse/

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2020
just don't know what to say..this life no balance at all!
Re: The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse by overdrive(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2020
Drug addiction is terrible,just check her before and after pictures. Wow

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse by decatalyst(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
just don't know what to say..this life no balance at all!

Nah she destroy the alignment and balancing of her own life!

She is living with the consequences of her actions now!

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse by vanida6: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2020
Am crying in heart for her cry

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2020
vanida6:
Am crying in heart for her cry
How about what I told you
Re: The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2020
Life drama embarassed
Re: The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse by vanida6: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

How about what I told you
what remind me pls
Re: The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse by mrsirval: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2020
chai!
Re: The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2020
vanida6:
what remind me pls
Jeez so you've forgotten ohh
You're so forgetful embarassed
Re: The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse by vanida6: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Jeez so you've forgotten ohh
You're so forgetful embarassed
remind me nah angry
Re: The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2020
vanida6:
remind me nah angry
I'll but I still can't believe you've forgotten embarassed
Re: The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse by meobizy(f): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Yeah, whatever. Life goes on.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Apologise To Everyone, Thanks For Your Understanding (pics). / Trust A Nigerian Girl At Your Own Risk / ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.