Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire (28155 Views)

Lyon Vs Diri: Bayelsa On Lockdown As APC Youths Protest Against Supreme Court / Secondus, Peter Obi, Abaribe Protest Against Supreme Court Judgement In Abuja / Apc Supporters Set Peter Obi's Convoy On Fire In Abuja (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Allen102:
You are the stupid one with the IQ of an Orangutan. Keep supporting nonsense no wonder your region is the capital of ritualist. Dunce.

Quick question, are you really this stupid in real life? How does me wondering how Jonathan feels means I'm supporting whoever you little brain could come up with Next time try to understand statements before foaming from your smelly mouth.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by Tonyspecial(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:
And pdp paid how much
pdp paid and won grin
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by useurkidney3121: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
masterP042:
The kind of injustice and biased judgement being set in this administration is very bad. I dont understand, is it that inec is incapable? Or the votes don't count in the ballot but rather in the court?
This country anyigo, why is his deputy not disqualified? But the governor too taking the hammer? Obviously, partisanship aside, Lyon was the choice of the people.
What happened in both Imo and bayelsa is unacceptable.

Ikpe mara eziokwu, akaazu di na ya.
Did u go to school atall? If yes, that means ur parents just wasted money on u. Go and do ur research very well about what the constitution says about certificate forgery either by governor elect or his/her deputy, i'm very sure u will calm ur head down after doing that. About Imo supreme court ruling, d case has been taken back to supreme court for review and perhaps Emeka Ihedioha might still claim back his mandate. Drink plenty water u will be fine. Happy Val's day
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by Enwhen(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ijaya123:
Exercise in futility. Just like all the protests by PDP supporters in Imo state has achieved nothing and it will achieve absolutely nothing.

They should rather go and protest at the residence of the Deputy Governor-elect to protest against his wrong doing and then proceed to the nearest police station and call for his arrest for certificate forgery.

I only pity David Lyon. Bad company do corrupt indeed.

Let Bayelsans do their worst, nothing will change the judgement. It is final. Get that into your head.

The worst is that David Lyon was not allow to pick his choice , Minister of Petroleum , Timipre Silver picked Sen. Dergi for him.... It's so unfortunate that they could have allowed the name changes to remain in the Senate at the onset... But tell me that the APC national screening committee did not see those different names for one man without any affidavit ??...the fact that President Buhari escaped it doesn't mean everybody will escape it.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by JosephXavier: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
fergie001:
Eeya.......
This yeye man caused it...leave SC alone!

Oga forget wetin dem write for motto enter motor
Sorry Abe Na motto be dat Abi Na keke
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
What men can do, women can do better.
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by GEEBITE: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
Read the electoral act of 2010 as amended and stop the baseless rationalisation.
Angelfrost:
I don't quite understand the full basis of the Supreme court ruling here, same way I remain befuddled with what they did with that of Imo state...

The deputy contestant forged certificates or documents, why disqualify the main person who clearly won the election??! Why not allow the party remove the idiot, and replace him with someone else... When the winner of Kogi elections died that year prior to swearing in, why didn't they give it to the 2nd runner up??!...

Someone needs to explain these skewered and weird electoral laws of this 3rd world nation...
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by Peacefulguy90: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
They are just wasting their precious time.Please you people should go and cook cus nothing can be done about this for now.As for Lyon, next time run from a caused fellow. 8[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by Bakos2y7: 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
The Supreme court is right. How can someone who doesnt know what is right or wrong be our leader? Just look at the center (FG), we are still paying for it. You bore so many names at different stages, you never care to reconcile them and you are coming to lead. I smell forgery, because he could have sorted it out in the University during certificate verification. This shows that the judges in this case are intelligent and educated unlike that Tanko and his group in the Imo case.
EcoBrick:
Their anger is justified and understandable considering that Lyon was the one they voted massively for until the Supreme Court made its pronouncement. They will just have to adjust and accept the new reality and move on. undecided
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by Josh44s(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
To me o... what this Buhari govt is trying to teach Nigerians is that people have no say or choice, they have no will. People actually voted for David Lyon. Buhari wants the opposite of what Nigerians want. We are indeed Doomed.
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
On top of how much,eyin weyrey undecided
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by Angelfrost(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
GEEBITE:
Read the electoral act of 2010 as amended and stop the baseless rationalisation.

Thank you...

You could easily have stopped at "Read the amended electoral act of 2010"!
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Quick question, are you really this stupid in real life? How does me wondering how Jonathan feels means I'm supporting whoever you little brain could come up with Next time try to understand statements before foaming from your smelly mouth.
shocked shocked You and that allen102 dude get beef before? undecided
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
Notasaints:
shocked shocked You and that allen102 dude get beef before? undecided

I dont even know him from Adam, he's a psycho.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I dont even know him from Adam, he's a psycho.
Nawa oooo aunty calm down habeg shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by giftedben: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
SonofDevil:
Supreme Court messed with wrong state, bayelsans re ready for the worst. They re not chest beaters like yanmiris.

Are you a Bayelsan?
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by chukwuyenumlove: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
SonofDevil:
Supreme Court messed with wrong state, bayelsans re ready for the worst. They re not chest beaters like yanmiris.

FORGET THAT THING BRO

APC HAVE ALL THE CHANCE TO REPLACE THE MAN WITH FORGED CERTIFICATE BUT THEY FAILED because TIMIPRE SILVER SPONSORED HIM AND THEY TRUST FEDERAL POWER TO SUBDUE THE JUDICIARY TOO

WE ARE MUST LEARN TO START DOING THE RIGHT THING(S) ALWAYS

THEY SHOULD ACCEPT THIS AND DO BETTER IN THE NEAREST FUTURE

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by AFONJACOW(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
SonofDevil:
the way they messed in IMO state... Mind you , bayalsa is not tinubu backyard
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by AFONJACOW(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
Indispensable85:
The people actually voted David Lyon. It's unfortunate what has happened.
what is good for peter is also good for Paul, they voted for Lyon the way they voted for ihedioha ,so see it as eye for an eye
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by Allen102: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by GEEBITE: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
Alright,apologies for the harsh words.
Angelfrost:

Thank you...

You could easily have stopped at "Read the amended electoral act of 2010"!
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by otokx(m): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
We say no to violence, people should learn to live their names as it is in the birth certificate cool
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by Indispensable85(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
AFONJACOW:
what is good for peter is also good for Paul, they voted for Lyon the way they voted for ihedioha ,so see it as eye for an eye

My point is that the court shouldn't be giving governors to the people for any reasons. They should allow the people's choice to stand whether imo or bayelsa .The people voted for these people for different reasons.
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by Bakos2y7: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
After the sore insult, you are wishing happy val. Bros your mouth bad
useurkidney3121:

Did u go to school atall? If yes, that means ur parents just wasted money on u. Go and do ur research very well about what the constitution says about certificate forgery either by governor elect or his/her deputy, i'm very sure u will calm ur head down after doing that. About Imo supreme court ruling, d case has been taken back to supreme court for review and perhaps Emeka Ihedioha might still claim back his mandate. Drink plenty water u will be fine. Happy Val's day
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by sylve11: 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
baysherpsyche:
They should go to that lyon's deputy house to protest. That how he would have forged contracts in the state.
Misplaced priorities.

That deputy go don tule out of the country. If them catch him, them go MEND him. grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by sylve11: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
unikprince:
PDP 1-1 APC
Like Imo like Bayelsa.
Supreme cult is truly supreme. grin grin grin

Hmmm cool cool
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by sylve11: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ten06:

GEJ will have the last laugh as his candidate (timi alaibe) has instituted a genuine case that will soon make the person they will swear in to step down for his boy

Hmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by Legendguru: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
Really
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by AFONJACOW(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
Indispensable85:

My point is that the court shouldn't be giving governors to the people for any reasons. They should allow the people's choice to stand whether imo or bayelsa .The people voted for these people for different reasons.
let's blame Buhari and his sharia chief judge
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by sylve11: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
Josh44s:
To me o... what this Buhari govt is trying to teach Nigerians is that people have no say or choice, they have no will. People actually voted for David Lyon. Buhari wants the opposite of what Nigerians want. We are indeed Doomed.

Lol

Na wa o. See reasoning grin cool
Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by debbysure001(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
That Deputy should be dismissed from the party and arrested ASAP

Re: Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire by Kennydoc(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
ybalogs:
But seriously,this ruling get as e be oooo. Electorates chose their Governor and cos the deputy governor elect submitted a forged certificate,then even the Governor elect is affected. Hmmm

It's a joint ticket.
You can't prove that APC didn't get some votes because of the deputy. Some people would have voted for APC simply because the deputy is from their village.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photos) / APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.