Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,328 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? (1201 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? / How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? / How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? by EFULEFU1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
How do you tell a girl she has mouth odour without offending her?
Please help fast, I can't take it any longer

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? by kuanvevo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
EFULEFU1:

hahaha. there's no better way to say it bro. just give her sth to chew. stylishly share a gum or sth.

happy odortine grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? by kanada(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
No need to tell her. C may feel greatly offended. Help her out by getting solution that both of you will use by convincing her that it is good to treat mouth once a while.

if u use it, c will use it and you would have indirectly help her out without her being offended.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? by Samolasoj(m): 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
Buy her Listerine mouth wash and thank me later
Re: How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? by Mykel51(m): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
EFULEFU1:

I m bored honey, let's drink mouthwash... smiley
Re: How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? by shagasha: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
Tell her straight up & if she is angry, make her understand that u wouldn't want another person telling her that's why u took the pains to tell her

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? by creolehunt: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
"Baby I'm bored, let's go and brush our teeth". grin

Or you can gift her a mouthwash and tell her it's nice that you use it too.
Re: How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? by MrCork: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
EFULEFU1:

...easy.... anytime she open her mouth to talk.....juss throw chewwwwing gum inside!!!

This is yor way out sir!! ((THANK ME LATER))
angry
Re: How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? by EFULEFU1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Yesterday being Valentine day, I mustered the courage to tell her, she hasn't picked my call again
Re: How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? by helinues: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
You kiss her more ni .

What God has joined together, let no man put asunder
Re: How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? by EFULEFU1(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
helinues:
You kiss her more ni .

What God has joined together, let no man put asunder

embarassed
Re: How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin
Mykel51:

I m bored honey, let's drink mouthwash... smiley
I wanted to type this... Automatic breakup

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin
MrCork:

...easy.... anytime she open her mouth to talk.....juss throw chewwwwing gum inside!!!

This is yor way out sir!! ((THANK ME LATER))
angry
Re: How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? by Froshloaded: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
I will simply tell her.
Last last, she will say we are done
Re: How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? by leksite120(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Just tell her, if she loves u, she won't end anything. Surely, she will go inside and be sad and feel ashamed. But its still better u tell her. she's your property, You own her, so y can't u tell her the way u want her to be for u
Re: How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? by blinkz4real: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
While discussing u can tell her baby do u beliv am ur frend? She ll say yes I believe. Then if u beliv am ur frend do u no friends tell each other the truth even tho it may hurt? She ll say yes u re right. I want 2 be the one who tells u not smbdy else dt it's always uncomfortable the breath from ur mouth! So if u don't mind I want 2 get u smtin u can always use? She will say thank u 4 bein sincere I appreciate(dts if she is sensible).

(1) (Reply)

Man Removes Shoes & Wig He Bought Girlfriend After She Rejected His Proposal / Video: Side Chick Confronted For Having Anal Sex Reacts / Share Your Experience With Uncircumcised Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.