Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

A Hearty Valentrue Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Hearty Valentrue Story (185 Views)

I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Hearty Valentrue Story by Fynist(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
There will be a girl crawling under her bed tonight. Smelling the Rose her Lover didn't give her on Valentines. Watering the pillowy Soil with her Tears. Feels Lonely.

There will be the boy tonight. Sitting by the trash can. Holding a Gift wrapped in Gold. Diamond in the mud. But, she is in the Present of Another's Arms. He saw him close the Curtain. All Alone.

And there is this One. Who knows Forever sounds like yesterday. Chooses Pain Wisely Who understands Lust is not a means to our end. Who Called Momma. Who told how she fell in Love In Solitude.

And there is Me. 7 fucking hours on The road. All the neighbors have light, except for his Side. An Important Email to send. 2‰ battery life...

And you think your Life Sucks.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Song For The Ladies By A Nairaland Member / Prayers For Your Partner / Cheapest Way To Ship From The UK & USA To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.