Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,129 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. (1362 Views)

Nairaland Was Fun Filled When We Have Something Like This / Best Hotels In Lagos For ROMANTIC Weekend Getaway And Time Out With Your Lover / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Romeo3(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Don't worry guys. I understand your pains. But its not my fault that you're not fortunate so stop the transfer of aggression, It won't change anything. tongue
How much for a night? tongue
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by MedicH: 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Hmm... Well still bathing in the euphoria of today's outing.. So I can't think of anything to say to a miserable soul like you.

You bask in euphoria not bath. There are more important things to do with life other than being broke, bitter and uneducated.
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Froshloaded: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
Me I don't want their head oo angry
You kn what I want wink
And yes it was nice talking to you on the phone, don't mind my bad accent grin grin
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
MedicH:

You bask in euphoria not bath. There are more important things to do with life other than being broke, bitter and uneducated.

Yeah...bask!!! The word just sort of escape my memory as I was typing in a hurry.

No thanks though cos your being so stupidly sarcastic and derogatory. Bitter entity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
Froshloaded:
Me I don't want their head oo angry
You kn what I want wink
And yes it was nice talking to you on the phone, don't mind my bad accent grin grin

Lol... sell it to the Benz boys. They know what to do.

Your accent is very ok... Very African and I like it. Wish I could sound like one but....anyways its all cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by crackkhaus: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Crackkhaus show mercy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Na simpu sturvs I just tell am - exchange gifts...why that is so hard for the parasite is what I don't understand cheesy

See how she's busy giving explanation no one asked for.
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Froshloaded: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin grin
No
I don't want to partake in that grin
Btw, You sure their heads will bring income grin grin

Hmmm...well. How about selling it to the whites as artifacts? You'd make some little change you know?

1 Like

Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Froshloaded: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
Froshloaded:
cheesy
Okay grin
So you won't pay your val tax grin grin
No wahala

I paid already with those heads.

1 Like

Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Froshloaded: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
sad
AshiraWealthy:

I paid already with those heads.
Mi o fe ori ooo grin
O dun mi pe mi gbo ke so Yoruba grin
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Romeo3(m): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin grin
No
I don't want to partake in that grin
Btw, You sure their heads will bring income grin grin
Your head is 23.9 inches deep in her ass. Call her up and finish your convo and stop this national embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
Froshloaded:
sad
Mi o fe ori ooo grin
O dun mi pe mi gbo ke so Yoruba grin

I can only manage to type it but can't really speak grin its kinda tongue twisting but I understand very well.
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Froshloaded: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
grin
AshiraWealthy:

I can only manage to type it but can't really speak grin its kinda tongue twisting but I understand very well.
What about Igbo??
Re: Val Time Out Was Fun And Worth The While. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin
What about Igbo??

Same same

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Have Dirty Eyes? / Man Goes Crazy After Finding Out The Lady He Brought Home At Night Is A Man / 11 Hours, 11 Moment, How Many People Are Going To Look At This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.