Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam (299780 Views)

I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by samz77: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2023
Kelluz:
This is the lie they tell people, then they leave them stranded with a 3 months tourist visa . Beware of desperate people on this platform that are stranded in Vietnam. If you don't have a bsc, you can come through school, but school would limit your chances of getting a full time teaching job. There's no other job in Vietnam apart from teaching job. You'd be surprised that the ones that are advising don't even have a bsc. For the last time , you can't get a teaching job without a BSC
AM NIGERIAN, ARE THERE HOTEL/ FACTORY JOBS IN VIETNAM AT ALL. AS A SIDE HUSTLE PENDING THE TIME ONE WOULD GET THOSE TEACHING CERTS.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by u3fine(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
NO
samz77:
AM NIGERIAN, ARE THERE HOTEL/ FACTORY JOBS IN VIETNAM AT ALL. AS A SIDE HUSTLE PENDING THE TIME ONE WOULD GET THOSE TEACHING CERTS.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Uncle96(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
u3fine:
NO

B
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by u3fine(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2023
I don't know much about the school route but I know Vietnam is issuing Visas for other categories of applicants. They now issue eVisa to all countries including Nigeria.
Uncle96:

Boss, please I want to confirm if Vietnam is currently issuing visa's if one got admitted into a school in Thai Nguyen uni. Got admission , but been waiting 3 months for visa .. through a friends help though

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Kelluz: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
NO
samz77:
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Uncle96(m): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
[quote author=ejikemichael post=123995760]Please why is Thai Nguyen University admissions visa delaying since 3 months have they stopped giving Nigerians visa in that school, please what problems are they having, I gave someone money to do admission for me since three months no visa is issued
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Uncle96(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Uncle96(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
Canterbury:
Can someone please recommend schools to apply for masters programs in Hanoi.

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by NiceLegs: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Okay
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Uncle96(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
vfxtobi:
Pics 1. My new bike n where I rented
Pics 2. Samsung factory dining room

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Uncle96(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2023
smartsolus:
Congrats on your win. I believe you're in Vietnam already.

I'm interested in schooling (MSc.) in Vitenam.

Since job sponsorship isn't coming forth, let me find my way via studies. I have tried my best applying for teaching jobs online. Let me now use study route. Way na way��

Based on your school, pls, can you give a break down the average total cost from admission application fee, tuition deposit, admission letter and visa application?

Did your school provide all the documents needed for visa application in Abuja, like you didn't need any agent assistance in Vietnam?

What is the name of your school?

When is the next application window?

Thanks

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Uncle96(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2023
techjeff:
I live in Thai Nguyen you are welcome bro.

Hi
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Andychinedu: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
Please People I just arrived this thread, read few pages but please I need someone to point me to where and how to start my application...
what site to start and the rest please...

Please I also want to know the type of visas available and how to go about them...

Any guru available please...?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Andychinedu: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
Bro Please reply your mail...

I need personal guidance biko
Upzyworld:

In addition to what you have written, and to also add my knowledge and experience here in Vietnam,.....my house is a beautiful building, I lived in the 7th floor of a 12 story building. My landlord likes me so much because maybe because I am black, I don't think he had seen a black before, most of the houses here, you don't need to bring any load, as everything is already available, I drive a bike here and I cook so I spent little on transportation and food, my house is free internet.

Talking about teaching here, it's fun as most of the children have not seen black before, this make them to be curious to want to know more about you and ready to listen to you. The classroom is sometime noisy and rough as there method of teaching does not support beating and punishing a child unnecessarily....just make the children happy, that's the goal....if they are happy they will listen to you....
My salary, I earn close to 2000$ monthly as I worked over 100hours in a month at the rate of 20$/hour....I also do some partime jobs at the weekend.... though the price of the private coaching is small but any amount I earn at the weekend for private coaching, there's no way I can finish spending it during the week, because things are cheap.

I forgot to say I lived in the capital HANOI city, a village in HANOI, hoi duc, the village is so lively and beautiful, I can talk more if I am free.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Andychinedu: 4:10am On Nov 21, 2023
Please Madam WhyNa if it will please, kindly reply my mail, e don red this side and I have taken the decision biko

WhyNa:

I laugh in Swahili. Shey you saw the website says .au.

Are you an Australian passport holder? If so, yes by all means apply online.

If you carry Naiija or African passport..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by ejikemichael: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2023
u3fine:
For the Attention of Nigerians in Vietnam
@u3fine I sent you email please check
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by u3fine(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
ejikemichael:

@u3fine I sent you email please check
Replied
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by zerex01: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
mygee2:
Please someone should help me I want to apply for a school in Vietnam for my Bsc

mygee please i know this is unrelated, but please do you still hold classes on how to register and verify phone number on offerup??
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by mygee2(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2023
zerex01:

mygee please i know this is unrelated, but please do you still hold classes on how to register and verify phone number on offerup??
Yes
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by tejiri294: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hello guys what can I do with a 3 Months tourist Evisa? Is there a way to extend the visa over there or somehow convert to a working visa ?? Please someone help me out
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Nchabuomo: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hi folks, can anyone who has done the e visa please share their experience? I'm planning to visit Vietnam next year. Thanks
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by alancress88(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
You cannot convert a tourist visa,and u cannot do a visa run anymore or extend ur tourist visa thru (Cambodia and Laos) border anymore,unless u will fly down to India

Only business visa can be converted to work permit

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by alancress88(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
Even if you have a teaching job with your tourist visa,you will still have to leave the country and come in again with invitation on a business visa....mind u if u overstay on utr tourist visa u will overpay with ur yansha no sweat(I think its $50 per day)

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by alancress88(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
[qudaote author=ddandycain post=121526787]Hello bro, do you know how long it takes to get the certificate for British Council C1 English after making payment, or can I just print out the soft copy to use for authentication and the legalization before traveling

Another question please.
Can a student in Vietnam, take these English exams over there and get the English certificate authenticated in Vietnam and switch fully to teaching job after studies. I am going for vietnamese language program

Days

[/quote]
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by alancress88(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
Yes
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Christie171(f): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
alancress88:
You cannot convert a tourist visa,and u cannot do a visa run anymore or extend ur tourist visa thru (Cambodia and Laos) border anymore,unless u will fly down to India

Can the 90 days business E-visa serve this purpose or it has to be a sticker visa from Abuja?

Pls, your response will be helpful as I don't want to make any mistake.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Emarvel(m): 12:29am On Dec 31, 2023
alancress88:

You can also fly to Singapore.
Even Cambodia and Laos is still possible, but it’s now expensive because it’s now a case of MAN KNOWS MAN
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Fifi2017: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2023
Goodmorning all, thank God i found this section.

Please i need your Advice before i fall into the wrong hands.

So a friend of mine who is teaching in a school got an Agent link from her brother who spoke about the teaching job thing and asked for her int passport and white background passport as well. And bomb in a week her Visa was out she was then asked to pay 850k which covers her one way ticket and accomodation while they will give her a job over there with their agent over there.

So seeing this i also informed my husband and he wants to use the same agent. But the agent said their Agent over there will give my husband a Factory job and he will be trained for 1 month. He demanded for his int passport, white background passport and a police report today.

Please And please i want to know if there are any factory jobs there and if they agent too who runs job recruitment over there cos right now i dont even know how to Vet it to know if its Legit.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by u3fine(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2023
PLEASE Just a Word of Advice: If you LIKE take If you Like Leave it.
1. You CANNOT convert a Tourist Visa to a Work Visa while in Vietnam. You MUST Exit to another country. At the moment with your Nigerian Passport, it is VERY difficult to get a country to exit to for a Visa run. I'll advise you to be patient and process your business Visa. The number of Nigerians and Africans trouping in now with Tourist Visa with the ALMIGHTY "My Agent Told Me" story and are already overstayed and stranded.
2. Nothing Like a Factory job here. If you believe your agent, It's not my money or my suffering.
3. No country will give you a visa now as a tourist visa holder in Vietnam to go on a Visa run with your Nigeria passport. The best bet is you'll go back to Nigeria after exhausting all possible options.
4. The popular and available job as a foreigner (at least 98%) is teaching and you must have a degree and TEFL.

This is my 2023 advice and not to make a wrong decision into 2024.
If you Like you take it, if you like ignore it.
FYI: Every day we deal with hundreds of Scammers in Vietnam now concerning Visa and work.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (115) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered

Viewing this topic: Uncle96(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.