Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam (300158 Views)

I'm Traveling To London, Follow Me On My Journey..... / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2020
I just clicked on it again it is working..... Maybe you should check your internet network.
Joohan:

The link is not working
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Svelte98(f): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Joohan:

The link is not working
copy the link and paste/open on Chrome.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
You are welcome.
Svelte98:
Thanks for this.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Joohan: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Svelte98:
copy the link and paste/open on Chrome.

I've done that multiple times on different browsers (chrome included). It's still not opening
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Svelte98(f): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Joohan:

I've done that multiple times on different browsers (chrome included). It's still not opening
Maybe its from your internet connection.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by otopxy: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
https://vietnamnews.vn/sunday/inner-sanctum/770052/vleague-star-samson-holds-viet-nam-close-to-his-heart.html

� Interview of a Nigerian who is now a naturalised Vietnam citizen and playing for the country's league. Read and enjoy �
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by EbonyCy(f): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Pls epp a village gal...I haven't used my card to pay for any tin online before...I tried putting my card number on the column and it keeps saying d number is incorrect..
The space for putting the card has 16numbers while mine is more Dan 16,what do I do pls
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Coolberry: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
EbonyCy:
Pls epp a village gal...I haven't used my card to pay for any tin online before...I tried putting my card number on the column and it keeps saying d number is incorrect..
The space for putting the card has 16numbers while mine is more Dan 16,what do I do pls

Is your card Visa, Mastercard or verve??
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Youonlyliveonce: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
EbonyCy:

Check the name of payment method and make sure it's the same name with the card you have either MasterCard, Verve or Visa
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by jpride(m): 1:24am On Jul 27, 2020
Youonlyliveonce:

Lol it's funny cos the only reason you attacked me was cos you also wanted to ask an unnecessary question. You are even asking the same question the guy asked lol

God Bless Nigeria.

����������������

Una sabi use bad mouth construct some kind funny insult sha

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by EbonyCy(f): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2020
Coolberry:

Is your card Visa, Mastercard or verve??

Verve..and there is no option for verve card
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2020
You have to use MasterCard. I think that's the only card that works for international transactions.

I think ni..... I'm not sure.
EbonyCy:

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Prodigee: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by uchman(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Citygal:
You have to use MasterCard. I think that's the only card that works for international transactions.

I think ni..... I'm not sure.

With Visa cards...
Verve cards dont work...

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Coolberry: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
EbonyCy:

Verve can't work. Try mastercard or Visa
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Gentlerespect76: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
WhyNa:
If you ask me what the one thing I'm grateful I bought in Vietnam is, I'd say my motorbike. That guy has saved me and enabled me take jobs and keep jobs too. I don't even want to get started on the cost saving.

Two weeks ago, I sha had a terrible accident. My family doesn't even know. Lol.

The guy that caused the accident zoomed off. I landed hard on the floor after somersaulting of my bike. Naija pikin sha strong, female or male plus God's not dead and He has me in mind steady. I sustained just a little bruise.

The other Vietnamese woman sha had it bad. Her legs were hurt badly.

Long story short, people gathered, woman's husband came, they rushed her to hospital, my bike was damaged, plenty Vietnamese language everywhere, police came, one hour turned to three hours (11pm). I just said a silent prayer to God to speak for me

Finally, English speaker was sighted. They said I should pay for the hospital bill. I first asked them these questions

Where is the money?
Where's the guy that caused the accident?
I was lucky to not have been injured. If I was, would you be asking me to pay hospital bill? Who would have paid mine
Finally, I no get job or money.

Then they said police wants to carry the bike as evidence.

I said sha kukuma take with you because I don't know where I am, how will I get home? Where will I sleep by this time?

They said bring your passport, I said I don't have it with me.

Finally, God did speak for me and they said I should say sorry and go!

Grace!

Honestly, It's been God.

Let me quickly share a testimony here.

All these while I was updating and answering mails, I was in a terrible shape emotional and mental wise.

My mum was lying critically ill in the hospital for 3 good months. Like we had lost her cos all her organ shut down. I'm talking liver, kidneys and heart. No jokes.

But again God said NO. Mercy said NO.

My mum is Hale and hearty now, back home receiving spa treatment and sending BBC on WhatsApp again �

I'm a testimony of God's awesome goodness and it's evident in all areas of my life honestly.

Please take a moment to just say Thank you Jesus in your heart on behalf of my mum. Thanks

@ Whyna, please you are not alone. Always remember that people are praying for you; your loved ones and all of us your friends on this thread. You are bold, be courageous too. God will not leave nor let you down.

This your account has got me really worried. But I see you as determined to succeed. And succeed you must. My prayer this night is that God will give you true friends more faithful and true, than brothers, in that strange and far away land. Continue to struggle and may God bless your huzzle.

10 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by WhyNa: 5:15am On Jul 29, 2020
Gentlerespect76:

@ Whyna, please you are not alone. Always remember that people are praying for you; your loved ones and all of us your friends on this thread. You are bold, be courageous too. God will not leave nor let you down.

This your account has got me really worried. But I see you as determined to succeed. And succeed you must. My prayer this night is that God will give you true friends more faithful and true, than brothers, in that strange and far away land. Continue to struggle and may God bless your huzzle.

Amen. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by WhyNa: 5:26am On Jul 29, 2020
So guys sadly, a lockdown is imminent.

Some Chinese peeps sneaked into the country through the borders and that's how someone in Da Nang got the virus. Da Nang has already been locked down.

However, since this is summer and Da Nanag is one of the tourist cities, alot of people and families traveled down there for vacation.

Some of whom proceeded to other cities or went back to their abode BEFORE the new case was discovered.

This morning, a guy that works at a pizza place has been confirmed positive. This is happening in Hanoi. He was in Da Nang with his family.

Hoping and praying this doesn't get out of hand and shut down the whole country again. We gats make this money

For those looking to come down here, this may be the extension you're looking for in order to save up more money

While you're at it, get a laptop and learn to prepare slides on power point if you don't already know how to. It is must for teachers here except you get a job that doesn't use laptops and projector and I'd advice...run away from them cos it's super boring and tedious.

Hope everyone is doing good

Photo unrelated......Hanoi traffic. Glad I ran away from it grin grin

12 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by u3fine(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2020
WhyNa:

Some Chinese peeps sneaked into the country through the borders and that's how someone in Da Nang got the virus. Da Nang has already been locked down.

However, since this is summer and Da Nanag is one of the tourist cities, alot of people and families traveled down there for vacation.

Some of whom proceeded to other cities or went back to their abode BEFORE the new case was discovered.

This morning, a guy that works at a pizza place has been confirmed positive. This is happening in Hanoi. He was in Da Nang with his family.

Hoping and praying this doesn't get out of hand and shut down the whole country again. We gats make this money

For those looking to come down here, this may be the extension you're looking for in order to save up more money

While you're at it, get a laptop and learn to prepare slides on power point if you don't already know how to. It is must for teachers here except you get a job that doesn't use laptops and projector and I'd advice...run away from them cos it's super boring and tedious.

Thank you for the Information and please keep staying safe. This Chinco people self an wah oh. This is the only China product that have lasted. grin

@ the bolded, thank God I have a laptop and knows how to make PPT slides very well.

By the Grace of God, early 2021 will not pass me by.

4 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by tolukunle: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2020
WhyNa:

Thanks so much for the update. Like you said its an avenue to save up more. May God direct your path over there.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by u3fine(m): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
If we have fake private university physically operating in Nigeria and some other clime, talkless of online.
Note that we also have lots of fake TEFL course provides with ridiculously low fees.
Citygal:

I don’t know what you are talking about, but someone else recommended this World Tesol Academy to me and I have started studying on it. I’m on the fifth module as I speak. I would get back to the referral to confirm.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Goddys(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
I discovered that with 4m naira, one can travel to UK and start postgraduate study and even payoff the entire tuition within 8 months working 40 hours a week.

The 2 year post study work is another time to make enough working day and night to migrate to any better country.

Vietnam is good cuz its low budget. If you can afford UK, go for it and save enuf before your visa expires.

I am now afraid of migrating to Vietnam cuz I can't ride that bike. I'm yet to learn how to drive a car. not to talk of bike on expressway

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (115) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.