Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,588 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? (629 Views)

MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' / Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant / Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by Techdra: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
So when you're about travel out of the country (I know you all want to leave ASAP), which passport do you submit to the Embassy?

1 Like

Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by helinues: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Techdra:
So when you're about travel out of the country (I know you all want to leave ASAP), which passport do you submit to the Embassy?

Zoo passport now grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by Theory2022: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Zoo passport now grin
[/s]
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by Davash222(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ecowas passport.
Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by aremuforlife(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
Zoo belongs to animals and anybody calling Nigeria a zoo is automatic an animal, either domestic or wild

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by donbachi(m): 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nizooria
Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by chatinent: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
But apart from what the Biafrans think, let's be discreet: shey Nigeria no be like zoo?

5 Likes

Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by ChristianNorth: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
I have a zoo passport. Do you have any problem with that?

Nigeria is a zoo.

4 Likes

Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by budaatum: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
chatinent:
But apart from what the Biafrans think, let's be discreet: shey Nigeria no be like zoo?
Are you an animal?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by gidgiddy: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
Techdra:

Zoo passport of course

6 Likes

Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by BiafraIpob25: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Zoo passport grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by Commentor: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
They carry the zoo passport with the face of Ekuke and goats as their photographs.

When they are caught for crime abroad, they say they are Nigerians.

Animals.
Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by jimyjames(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
Commentor:
They carry the zoo passport with the face of Ekuke and goats as their photographs.

When they are caught for crime abroad, they say they are Nigerians.

Animals.
Dance

1 Like

Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
helinues:

Zoo passport now grin

Cc lzaa sarrki blackking98 gmbuharii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by EasternPrince: 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
Techdra:

My US passport, what else? But I have Zoo passport though. It has it's uses.

Eh, Deepfeel whcih passport you dey use?.
Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by saintvc(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
Techdra:

many treck to desert without need to submit any passport to anyone

1 Like

Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by saintvc(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
budaatum:
Are you an animal?
accord ing yo scientists, we are all animals
Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by melodyogonna(m): 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
aremuforlife:
Zoo belongs to animals and anybody calling Nigeria a zoo is automatic an animal, either domestic or wild

Nigerians mehn behave like wild animals. There are many reasons for why I say this but the one that troubles me more is value for life.

I don't know if it is because of the poverty and suffering everywhere but it beats my imagination how people will feel indifferent when they see deaths being announced on the TV.
, Like it is just another day in the office.

It is disturbing, but what is even more disturbing to me is how I'm starting to behave this way too.

1 Like

Re: An Important Question To Those Calling Nigeria A 'zoo'... Any Answers? by melodyogonna(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
If we start to talk about how a man - a human being, will have such heart as to behead another human for black magic.

Black magic in 2020?

Or traders beating a petty thief to death, mehn some Nigerians are hardened cold blooded killers.

Please don't talk about elections

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Review Postponed To Tomorrow, Zamfara Is Today / APC Lauds Buhari's Taskforce Team For Recording Negative Report On Coronavirus / Coronavirus: Why Nigeria Government Needs $7 Billion Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.