Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,638 members, 7,958,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom (85960 Views)

Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State / Okada Rider Found Dead In A Flooded Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Excavator Assisting People To Cross A Gutter In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by MillerJnr(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
wiseone28:
Sometimes i wonder if it is a rocket science to do this in nigeria

I tire o
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Tobastar: 12:41am On Feb 16, 2020
Davash222:
This is how my God will pack out dirty and nonsense girls out of my life.

Those girls will surely get back, just like the sand, if you fail you to control yourself.���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by olmoRoc: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2020
waste of resources
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Adakintroy2: 10:55am On Feb 16, 2020
Davash222:

No be you open door for them.
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by cardoctor(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Is this gutter?
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by executive12: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
We should do away with open gutter system.
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by nitt: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
cardoctor:
Is this gutter?

you've not been on car section spreading knowledge and help for a while sir.

hope all's good with you though?.
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 17, 2020
They should utilize the sand by using it to build houses.
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Gbagbuo247: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
dingbang:
It will still enter back. .

If not put into propel use.
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Gbagbuo247: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Katier00:
God doesn't answer such prayers. Flee from women or just have one but if you are looking for God to clean up your mess, you are joking
Have what about you? Can you flee from boys
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Beautygoddesss: 3:41pm On May 07, 2022
embarassed embarassed undecided
Davash222:
So u even no say u get dirty nd nonsense gals for ur life nawa girls don sufa embarassed embarassed
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Beautygoddesss: 3:44pm On May 07, 2022
Tobastar:

Those girls will surely get back, just like the sand, if you fail you to control yourself.���
NICE cool cool cool
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Beautygoddesss: 3:49pm On May 07, 2022
shocked undecidedChaii see sand how d gutter no go full shocked undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.