Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms (37780 Views)

FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu / Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises / US Army Engineers Corps To Construct A29 Air Base In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by tyup(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2020
abuhusna1:
Must everyone carry gun. This is my third year in Ireland and I have never seen a gun.

then ur nothing but a pack of lies sad
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 15, 2020
Jakumo:

This is a new group that very recently made the news. Their primary task will be to kill cattle that stray into farms, along with any misguided elements that try to oppose the routine pest eradication exercise.

Thank you for your support, and God bless Nigeria.
U don't know igboland at all so please stop.

Igboland will never form any collective whatever u call it cos our orientations are individuals which accrue to collective goals.
Even towns and communities will handle or has been handling their security individually. We don't bow to one collective head like u see in Yoruba or north.

Anytime u want to do anything with igbo people have this at the back of your mind.

Everybody is now igbo.

We have been doing this vigilante stuff since and nobody heard of it, now amotekun came and everybody is trying to teach us how to run our various communities. Unless communities polluted with biased politicians that compromises their peoples security, we have no problem on how to handle security.
Do your thing and allow us do ours.
Hian!

1 Like

Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by BiafraforTrump: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2020
unbitchable:
Mba is another igbo willing slave of the caliphate.

You see how Igbos left you people to masturbate on your beloved Amotekyn but somehow someway you must lure Igbos to your nonsense that don't concern them, later hypocrites like you will scream that Igbos are obsessed with Yoruba's while the reverse is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS the case.
Igbos don't give a damn about you Yoruba's, in fact if Lagos was somewhere in the middle belt I don't think Igbos would want anything at all to do with you Yoruba's but it is you people that will always look for Igbos to cure your inferiority complex with..

Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Neoteny(m): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2020
MetaPhysical:

It has been approved by the respective State House of Assemblies, giving power of arm control to their Governors. IGP is empowered by the ACT to designate authorizing and licensing powers to qualified persons. The Governors have been qualified by their State Laws.

What else?

Nope

We operate a pseudo-federal republic, with a strong center and weakened federated states.

State laws do not trump federal law when the republic's security is the domain of the center.

State laws cannot compel the IGP to flout federal laws.

It's not the Governors asking for firearms license, it's an organ of state.

No guns for you, and your "We Are the Law" fake doctrine means didley squat.

2 Likes

Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Acermoon(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2020
MetaPhysical:

fulani herdsmen is carrying weapons invented for WorldWar II. There are weapons already in market for WorldWar III and we are getting them. We will turn snipers loose on those that wish evil on Yorubaland.

I love you....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by jneutron4000: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2020
abuhusna1:
Must everyone carry gun. This is my third year in Ireland and I have never seen a gun.
mugu, is Nigeria Ireland Have you seen any body moving cows around in Ireland with AK 47, destroying people's farm and property.
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by MetaPhysical: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2020
Neoteny:

Nope

We operate a pseudo-federal republic, with a strong center and weakened federated states.

State laws do not trump federal law when the republic's security is the domain of the center.

State laws cannot compel the IGP to flout federal laws.

It's not the Governors asking for firearms license, it's an organ of state.

No guns for you, and your "We Are the Law" fake doctrine means didley squat.

See as this thing pepper you. Those far more stepped in hatred than you had said worse when Malami uttered his word on Amotekun's illegality. He ended up swallowing it. Look how Amotekun has shook this country. We hold the ACES....jump on the table and play game bwoi! grin
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Bluntguy: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2020
Omoslim26:

there is no sense in this your post none at all

shun bigotry it's of no use
Check my previous comments on Amotekun and you will know I am not against your full of sense tribe. I just found out you are ignorant. Before you quote people next, try and do some background checks on their signature and know their reasons for some comments and stop jumping into threads to comment ignorantly because only fools talk before thinking.
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by enomakos(m): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2020
nonsense
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by airminem(f): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2020
NO GUN LICENCE. THERE ARE ALREADY TOO MANY ILLEGAL/LEGAL IN CIRCULATION. sad
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Guestlander: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2020
abuhusna1:

Are there killer herdsmen in Ireland?
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by marketer2020: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2020
Do you know why you are always failing at online business, or you are not getting your desired result at your online business? It's simply because you are making some online business mistakes ignorantly which is indirectly affecting your success at online business. Why don't you buy my ebook on "online business mistakes", and discover the mistakes you are making and start avoiding them to have your desired success at your online business.You need to know those mistakes you are making before you can avoid them, and that's why you will need this ebook (-online business mistakes) so as to identify those mistakes, and avoid them.

The ebook costs N1,000, but I will sell it out to you for N500, if you are among the first 20 people to purchase it. Call/sms me at 0 8 1 2 1 4 5 6 9 0 9 to order for your copy asap.
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Eteka1(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2020
FrLukas:

Was that why the FG armed the Fulani bandits who drive cattle with AK47?
Trash. When did the Federal Government do that?
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by tartar9(m): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2020
oz4real83:
Fulanis are openly flaunting and killing with illegal arms while those that want to legally apply for license to bear arms to defend themselves are made to pass through hell to get permission. This is the country we find ourselves.
No matter what,you guys will still complain.I can bet you've never seen any Fulani herdsmen "openly flaunting" arms before undecided
Without such measures put in place,it is you that will still suffer the consequences latter on
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Neoteny(m): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2020
MetaPhysical:

See as this thing pepper you. Those far more stepped in hatred than you had said worse when Malami uttered his word on Amotekun's illegality. He ended up swallowing it. Look how Amotekun has shook this country. We hold the ACES....jump on the table and play game bwoi! grin

Pipe dream

The herders will make mincemeat of you cowardly lot, your red vehicles and dane guns are no match for those bastards with AKS47 assault rifles.

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Zeesugar(f): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
This Nigeria!!!!
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Donaldoni: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
One step at a time.

First, it was there can be no Amotekun. Today, we have Amotekun... cool

Next, it is about Amotekun bearing arms. That will soon be resolved.

It seems piggiiidddiiioootts are so pained that they have been forbidden from establishing their own Amotekun and only have a 30-man per local government community police to make do with.
Hence, they are looking for every opportunity to console themselves by rubbishing Amotekun just to feel good... embarassed

What a shame! grin
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
I HAVE LIVED LONG ENOUGH IN NIGERUA TO UNDERSTAND THAT IF THEY COULDN'T KILL THE AMOTEKUN IDEA WITH THE THREAT OF OPENING, REVIVING SEA PORTS AND BUILDING RAIL WAYS IN SOUTH SOUTH

THEY WILL WATER IT DOWN WITH THEIR STUPID LAW which they refer to when they want to be in control of the OPPRESSED AND AMOTEKUN WILL END UP LIKE OLDEN DAYS VIGILANTEES WITH (EGBE AWKA) AND TORCH LIGHTS

SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS ARE ALSO COWERING BEHIND TALKING OF COMMUNITY POLICING THAT ONE ALHAJI MUSA DANKWAMBO WILL BE THE HEAD SO IT WONT LOOK LIKE THE POLICE IS TARGETING ONE ETHNIC GROUP

ALL BECAUSE OF 5092 PRESIDENCY

THEY ALL KNOW IF REFERENDUM IS SET TODAY THEY WILL ALL BE OUT OF JOBS....EXCEPT THEY GOT TO OPEN A COMPANY WITH THEIR LOOTED FUNDS WHICH OF COURSE WILL BE LOOKED INTO....PLAYING CHESS WITH THE MASSES LIVES
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by OKOATA(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
ogbonti:

just imagine what Buhari has turned Nigeria into.. when the US gets tough with us. we scream. who wants a fulani herdsman terrorist; mass murderer and rapist to freely apply for a US visa and stroll into the US? just because Nigeria can’t verify such persons through a comprehensive background check in a centralized citizen database
Bro take a chill it’s not like they will get into the USA and be herding their cattle’s, they will be shot on sight. People who have know data base how do they get into the USA? Fulanis are only dominant here in Nigeria and I promise you they will all be alienated in the next presidency.
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Truthisit: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
goodnessme1:
Dead Amotekun.
In your eyes.
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by MetaPhysical: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Neoteny:

Pipe dream

The herders will make mincemeat of you cowardly lot, your red vehicles and dane guns are no match for those bastards with AKS47 assault rifles.

tongue tongue tongue tongue

What is ak47.....
Same herders Sango chased out of Ondo twice. grin cheesy. Mmtcheew....
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Nasiruddeen(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
LIMITS OF INSOLENT INTOLERANCE
Imagine a renown, respected Islamic cleric living in the heart of Enugu, using every public forum to insult or denigrate Christians.
Only God knows how Enugu residents would react to that.
That is exactly what Bishop Mathew Hassan Kukah, living in the seat of Sokoto caliphate, where the Sultan also lives, has been doing to Muslims since the day he was posted there as the Bishop of Sokoto Diocese.
Sometimes, one can't help wondering whether Bishop Kukah was posted there on purpose: to test the elastic limits of Muslims' tolerance.
The man has allowed his inferiority complex induced by both his midget physique and minority status, to cloud his senses of reasoning and propriety.
Kukah also suffers from acute siege mentality or persecution complex, always acting as a self-appointed spokesman of all the "oppressed" Christian minorities of northern Nigeria.
His recently renewed outbursts against Muslims cannot be unconnected with his loss of relevance and free passage to the Villa, whose gates were thrown open to him by the wily old man, Obasanjo, a tradition which president Jonathan not only maintained, but also improved on, with additional keys to our national treasury.
Bishop Kukah has never lost an opportunity to disparage Muslims and especially Hausa-Fulani for whom he harbours inveterate, implacable hate.
However, what is most baffling is that Kukah is a Catholic Bishop, not a Pentecostal prophet.
He completely jettisons the pristine teachings of Jesus Christ on peace, forgiveness and love for one's neighbour.
Instead, he always preaches hate and intolerance and incites Christians to violence.
The Bishop has every right to be angry and mad with president Buhari for snubbing him and plugging the pipes that were supplying easy money to him, but he has no right to take out his frustration on innocent, peace-loving citizens, in his strident efforts to set Nigeria ablaze.
Meanwhile, kudos to us the Muslims, especially those in Sokoto, that teach him and his fellow-Christians a lesson in and the virtures of tolerance and peaceful coexistence.
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by ugohenry2019(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
this IGp don tire me self....he talks too much...there are some things u say to the public and there are things u say secretly ...not coming to make controversial statement. like this when u know the Fulani's move around wit gun and knives freely
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Neoteny(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
MetaPhysical:

What is ak47.....
Same herders Sango chased out of Ondo twice. grin cheesy. Mmtcheew....

I said AKS47, not AK47.

Almost no one uses the original AK47.

There are many versions, including the AK74, AKS74u, AKM, AKMS, etc

Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Farki: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
abuhusna1:

Ireland doesn't have Fulani herdsmen grin, if you went 20 years ago it would have been different. But really what do you want them to fight marauding armed herdsmen with? Catapults?
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Ripama: 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
License is license. Which one is if not compatible with Fire Arms Acts. Those guns that police are using to harass and kill innocent people. Is it within the acts. Give them guns n tell them when to and when not to use it.
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Omoslim26: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Bluntguy:

Check my previous comments on Amotekun and you will know I am not against your full of sense tribe. I just found out you are ignorant. Before you quote people next, try and do some background checks on their signature and know their reasons for some comments and stop jumping into threads to comment ignorantly because only fools talk before thinking.

it's obvious that you are carrying a dead brain on that big head of yours dats why u don't realize that there is certainly no sense in that trash you posted

we know the only thing that gives your type joy here

team Igbo vs Yoruba fight

we go just turn this forum to yorubaigboland forum

don't quote me again and if you think you have insults to throw around be rest assured that you have met your match

big headed fool with dead brain
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Bluntguy: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Omoslim26:

it's obvious that you are carrying a dead brain on that big head of yours dats why u don't realize that there is certainly no sense in that trash you posted

we know the only thing that gives your type joy here

team Igbo vs Yoruba fight

we go just turn this forum to yorubaigboland forum

don't quote me again and if you think you have insults to throw around be rest assured that you have met your match

big headed fool with dead brain
I can see you have never operated a thread on NL except going around constituting nuisance on people's opinions in the name of quoting them. We have seen a lot of your type here and are doing something about your type. It's quite easy to know you are still a child and I will no longer dignify you with a response. Bring it on and continue insulting yourself. It's written all over you.
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/ig-gives-swest-govs-conditions-for-amotekun-corps-to-bear-arms/

I said from time that Amotekun would fail.

Yorubas wont have the guts to push it thru
Re: Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
oz4real83:
Fulanis are openly flaunting and killing with illegal arms while those that want to legally apply for license to bear arms to defend themselves are made to pass through hell to get permission. This is the country we find ourselves.

Yorubas brought this upon us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From The Lagos Reconstruction Of 10-lane Oshodi-int’l Airport / APC Youths In Rivers Burn A Coffin With APC Logo As They Decamp To PDP (Photos) / Agbese Removes Alia's Official Portrait from his Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.