Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,320 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Two Boys Contest In An Election Over A Girl They Both Fell In Love With In Bauch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Boys Contest In An Election Over A Girl They Both Fell In Love With In Bauch (368 Views)

Hear Wetin Nija Girl They Plan To Do Her Husband When She Reach Uk / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Boys Contest In An Election Over A Girl They Both Fell In Love With In Bauch by LindaIkejiNews: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2020
Two boys identified as Inusa and Ibrahim contested in an election in Bauchi state to know who will be with a girl who had fallen in love with both of them.

It was gathered that Khadijah had requested for the election which was conducted by elders of Giade town in Bauchi State. Inusa reportedly scored highest number of votes to defeat his rival, Ibrahim.

@Mubarack_Umar tweeted;

Khadija has fallen in love with 2 boys but couldn’t chose 1 between them; none of the boys also ready to accept defeat. The elders of Giade town, Bauchi State (with Khadija’s request) conducted an election and Inusa scored highest number of votes, against his rival, Ibrahim.

See photos below

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/two-boys-contest-in-an-election-over-a-girl-they-both-fell-in-love-with-in-bauchi-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Two Boys Contest In An Election Over A Girl They Both Fell In Love With In Bauch by ghettokid1(m): 8:33am On Feb 15, 2020
Only Adamu or Musa
Re: Two Boys Contest In An Election Over A Girl They Both Fell In Love With In Bauch by FindX(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2020
Lol

Re: Two Boys Contest In An Election Over A Girl They Both Fell In Love With In Bauch by Blackblunt: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2020
Khadija must be exceptional girl,but north too like election,no wonder you don't see them during voting time.
Re: Two Boys Contest In An Election Over A Girl They Both Fell In Love With In Bauch by Davash222(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2020
I don’t even blame the boys or girl na the elders of Giade town, I blame. Imagine elders arranging election for love
Giade town elders are disgrace to all elders in the world, shame on them!
Re: Two Boys Contest In An Election Over A Girl They Both Fell In Love With In Bauch by Blackeurop: 8:35am On Feb 15, 2020
This is funny.
Re: Two Boys Contest In An Election Over A Girl They Both Fell In Love With In Bauch by clevvermind(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2020
It must be in the north. I hope chickens and cows did not vote. grin
Re: Two Boys Contest In An Election Over A Girl They Both Fell In Love With In Bauch by Villagemeat: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2020
Fake news,from fake people

(1) (Reply)

Anytime My Boyfriend Cheats On Me , He Cry - Read This Girl's Story / Don't Break A Woman Down Written By Victor Willz Firdance / Veteran Actor, Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.