Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. (1553 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / Hear Wetin Nija Girl They Plan To Do Her Husband When She Reach Uk / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. by Benbeezy: 10:22am On Apr 02, 2018
Am Thinking of Writing a Blog Post about this topic but unfortunately I have got limited questions in my head. So I need help on questions that SHOULD be asked by a guy to a girl he just met..

Check out my blog @ http://www.olowusblog.com

1 Like

Re: Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. by shegzhkn: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2018
total number of body count raised to power of square roots of 69...sure
Re: Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. by Prognose: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2018
"Hi. I'm tired of staring at you like a mumu. Can I just have your number?"

"Hello, may I get to know you?" (Very unimaginative but surprisingly it works)

"Hello, you look familiar, are you _______'s sister? No? Sorry pls what's your name...." etc

I once told a girl out of the blues "You have lovely breasts." She laughed and said thanks. The rest is history.

In the end, what you say is not so much important as being confident and polite (and well dressed and not looking overly desperate) when you say it.

Hope this helped.
Re: Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. by Homeboiy: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2018
babe how much for a night
she won't waste time to answer you
Re: Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. by Benbeezy: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Prognose:

"Hello, you look familiar, are you _______'s sister? No? Sorry pls what's your name...." etc

I once told a girl out of the blues "You have lovely breasts." She laughed and said thanks. The rest is history.

In the end, what you say is not so much important as being confident and polite (and well dressed and not looking overly desperate) when you say it.

Hope this helped.

Yes it was, Nice one...Thanks for your contribution
Re: Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. by Benbeezy: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Homeboiy:

Chai
Re: Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. by kokakola: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
When meeting chick for the first time, use humour and sarrcasm, like:
1. Were you the one pursuing me with broom in my dream?
2. Hello, you look almost like Angela.
Is that your name?
3. Borrow me your powerbank.
4. Your smile look familiar.
5. You've got a nice smell, you use Perfection perfume right?
6. Wow! I have been admiring you from afar, I like your eyes/nose/hair...
7. Hello, I've been seeing this face lately, you stay around?
8. I saw you giving me beans in my dream, you must be a good cook...
She will respond to 1-8 either with smile or laughter, just take it up from there...
Re: Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. by MrOreo(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Prognose:

Hope this helped.

Re: Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. by coolestofall(m): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shugarlord213:
Listen to me, I personally forgot about women (of course they had nothing to offer) and saved my money, ate once a day and and within four months I got myself a white Camry muscle 2014

Now girls flock from left, right and center, in church, restaurant, new streets, friends neighborhoods etc

Guy I personally hate asslickers and possie nighas that give this h.oes way day bend down piss attention

Work they cannot work, they see work na to open leg for oga them. Trust a naija woman at your own peril

Abi na by force to marry, wedding money why not buy yourself a nice car and marry yourself to yourself.
If you need a child go to a orphanage and adopt a cute baby,

You need sex, go to schools and pick the ever young ones, collect your friends number off their phone while they are washing their diseased bodies in the bathroom

For me I day nacck them, some I no day allow shower at all, I drop them off at the busstop where the touts and agberos are and squeeze #500 naira for their hand. always make sure it’s girl way day rain (hot cake)for her area or school. So you can get a satisfied feeling.

I don banng plenty of my guys gals (way day on leggediz Benz) since they no wan get sense

I don banng 8 girls mama join

Look I treat them the way they deserve and yet they still keep coming back. I no fit spend pass 700 naira for woman head God forbid
Ma nigga!

Re: Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. by chival1960(f): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
With a slap I guess�
Homeboiy:

Re: Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. by Newbielearner(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Horrible.

I prefer saying something like " I think I've seen this face befor." It creates a mystery on her mind. I then build from there. Most numbers I have are yet to be called. I just make sure I keep talking with them so as not to lose my skill in that area. However, I chatted up the ones I think are cool. Chat them up. Keep the mystery and ensure they stylishly ask for a date.

Come on, I have a lot to offer the right one. Don't go about chasing them. They would resist you the more.

Homeboiy:

Re: Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. by Benbeezy: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Newbielearner:
Horrible.

I prefer saying something like " I think I've seen this face befor." It creates a mystery on her mind. I then build from there. Most numbers I have are yet to be called. I just make sure I keep talking with them so as not to lose my skill in that area. However, I chatted up the ones I think are cool. Chat them up. Keep the mystery and ensure they stylishly ask for a date.

Come on, I have a lot to offer the right one. Don't go about chasing them. They would resist you the more.

Cool
Re: Questions Guys Should Ask A New Girl They Just Met. by DonroxyII: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be A Sex Worker – Girl, 16 / How Long Did It Take You To Recover After Breakup? Share Your Experience. / Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.