Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

I've A Fiancee But My Family Oppositn Is Huge: How Do I Show Her My Support Pls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've A Fiancee But My Family Oppositn Is Huge: How Do I Show Her My Support Pls? (586 Views)

Help!!, My Sisters Disagrees With My Choice Of A Fiancee (chats Inclusive) / What Are He Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Fiancee / I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've A Fiancee But My Family Oppositn Is Huge: How Do I Show Her My Support Pls? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2010
She is godly, educated, well-brought up, beautiful & a perfect match but from another tribe
Re: I've A Fiancee But My Family Oppositn Is Huge: How Do I Show Her My Support Pls? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2010
galek:

She is godly, educated, well-brought up, beautiful & a perfect match but from another tribe

why are you nigerians so tribal
Re: I've A Fiancee But My Family Oppositn Is Huge: How Do I Show Her My Support Pls? by mutter(f): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2010
A very close friend of mine grew up with her Aunt.
Do not marry Mr. A he is yoruba
Mr. B he is not Catholic.
Today mid forties alone no child.
The irony of it,
All Aunts daughters married either outside their tribe and religion.
Another did not marry her true love. Forced to marry from her tribe, the man was a no good. Today divorced ,no kid.
True love ended up being a minister.
A shame we cannot see the future.
Marry the woman you love and who you want to be the mother of your children.
Show her your support by showing her you are serious.
DRIVE To THE REGISTRY AND GET MARRIED.
Re: I've A Fiancee But My Family Oppositn Is Huge: How Do I Show Her My Support Pls? by tommi34475: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2010
Re: I've A Fiancee But My Family Oppositn Is Huge: How Do I Show Her My Support Pls? by tommi34475: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2010
op, what exactly are they opposed to? tribe, age or what? whatever it is, if you really believe she's right for you then you just have to be resolute. and always reassure her of your love.

and on a lighter mood, so mugabe visits nairaland!! smiley but seriously, asking why all nigerians are tribalistic is like saying all zimbabweans feed from the dump site! such assumptions are outrageous angry
Re: I've A Fiancee But My Family Oppositn Is Huge: How Do I Show Her My Support Pls? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
I sincerely appreciate ur advhce ZIM, MUTTER & TOMMII Its all cool. I'm not worried abt her diff. tribe, jus needed 2 do sth aside SHARP SHARP WEDDING 2 prove am serious!

(1) (Reply)

Do I Quit This Relationship? Pls Advice Me / Ladies, Please Try Reduce This Textbook. / Count Down To Val:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.