Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict (72359 Views)

‘Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend’ – Ruby Ojiakor / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by luluosas(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
And, why must she be a tool in the hands of Satan?

quentin06:

she trafficks girls for pastors, if pastors now accept tithes inform of sex, who really needs repentance? she or the pastors?
if the sheperd is lost, what hope is there for his sheep?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by aristocratic5(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Awuzubillahi
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by ibidapko(m): 12:06am On Feb 16, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin Oya tell me why revd. Father no go press breast when the same heaven he has been imagining and visualising was like two meters away from him??...
Old boy, you are getting it wrong!!. The Rev Father told me that he actually gave her money and told her to 'go and buy a decent top to cover her unclothedness' The Rev father is my friend.

As regards the reason he touched it; well, 'he just wanted to confirm that they are real and not artificial before advising her'. To avoid spreading 'fake news'

Please ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls; let us refrain from castigating the holy man, he is a very practical man and definitely had very good intentions!!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by TruthinAction: 1:14am On Feb 16, 2020
lastchild:
Please point out the things she does that disqualified her as a born again

1. A born again will not expose her boobs for the world to see.
2. A born again will not be ashamed of some evil things she did in the past and will not want to talk about it.
3. A born again will not tell those who are living in sin not to bother because some pastors are doing it.
4. A born again will not expose any Pastor. He or she will put the past behind.
5. If she is truly born again, she will begin to preach the gospel and tell others to repent of their evil ways.
6. She will delete all her semi nude pix on net if she is truly born again.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2020
Riele:

So you're not scared of the hypocrite Reverend pastor ??

Hypocrite !!

Look who's talking , A frustrated broke.ass

Why are u defending this Olosho....This gal I am beginning to suspect you ooo angry
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by lastchild: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2020
TruthinAction:

1. A born again will not expose her boobs for the world to see.
2. A born again will not be ashamed of some evil things she did in the past and will not want to talk about it.
3. A born again will not tell those who are living in sin not to bother because some pastors are doing it.
4. A born again will not expose any Pastor. He or she will put the past behind.
5. If she is truly born again, she will begin to preach the gospel and tell others to repent of their evil ways.
6. She will delete all her semi nude pix on net if she is truly born again.
now show me one born again who possessed all these qualities put together
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by orisa37: 11:32am On Feb 16, 2020
YOU AND THE PASTORS ARE JUST EVE'S AND ADAM'S DAUGHTER AND SONS.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by poweredcom(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Coast heavy olosho
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by TruthinAction: 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
lastchild:
now show me one born again who possessed all these qualities put together

They exist. Of course so many compromise their faith but we have those who are truly serving God. Nobody is 100% but there are things a born again cannot openly do. You can't display your boobs and say you are born again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot / Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.