Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict (72168 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by lastchild: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
All these people criticizing her for saying she's a born again are fools, do you know that she's purer in God's eyes than some of your pastors you see as God
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Expert17: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
FrLukas:
Why should we care what you are?

You are just another source of masturbatory pleasure for serial and addicted wankers.

LOOK AT YOUR LIFE,

You didn't talk about the Rev. Father dat press Breast oooo,.. but if it's Bishop Oyedepo news, u go carry am for head like gala grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Liposure: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Tank god 4 her life
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
lastchild:
All these people criticizing her for saying she's a born again are fools, do you know that she's purer in God's eyes than some of your pastors you see as God
Don't try to justify her lifestyle. Whether or not those pastors are fake, it doesn't make any difference what she does. God loves her as much as He loves those pastors you term fake, but if she fails to repent and turn to Him, then she'll essentially share the same fate with them. There's no two ways about it. The fruits she's bearing aren't known for a person who's born again, and it reeks of impurity. Stop sugarcoating.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
lastchild:
Don't try to justify her lifestyle. Whether or not those pastors are fake, it doesn't make any difference what she does. God loves her as much as He loves those pastors you term fake, but if she fails to repent and turn to Him, then she'll essentially share the same fate with them. There's no two ways about it. The fruits she's bearing aren't known for a person who's born again, and it reeks of impurity.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Killurself: 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
when everything as finished nothing again ,no market , no husband , latest olosho don take over everywhere, no famous. that time they will know say Jesus dey.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Akinwaley11(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Evangelist my foot
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by lastchild: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jayy10:

Don't try to justify her lifestyle. Whether or not those pastors are fake, it doesn't make any difference what she does. God loves her as much as He loves those pastors you term fake, but if she fails to repent and turn to Him, then she'll essentially share the same fate with them. There's no two ways about it. The fruits she's bearing aren't known for a person who's born again, and it reeks of impurity.
Please point out the things she does that disqualified her as a born again
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
lastchild:
Please point out the things she does that disqualified her as a born again
What does dressing half naked and filming it, then uploading it on the internet for all to see mean to you?

I think I know where you're headed with that question. Yes, I have my own imperfections, but I am not a "holier than thou" advocate. I don't necessarily criticise people for being immoral or sinful, but it becomes something worth addressing when someone is obviously violating the standards of the Bible and claiming born again. That's blasphemous and utterly misleading. You don't sugarcoat when you address such situations.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by sylve11: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:
I see no reason why I shouldn't believe her .

Be like them Don press yours then come give you kpofkpof before. grin cool
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Coldie(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Believe this one at your own peril
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by lastchild: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jayy10:

What does dressing half naked and filming it, then uploading it on the internet for all to see mean to you?

I think I know where you're headed with that question. Yes, I have my own imperfections, but I am not a "holier than thou" advocate. I don't necessarily criticise people for being immoral or sinful, but it becomes something worth addressing when someone is obviously violating the standards of the Bible and claiming born again. That's blasphemous and utterly misleading. You don't sugarcoat when you address such situations.
indeed you know where am heading and thanks for accepting that you are also imperfect just like her, if God is not happy with her like wise he's not happy with you for the ones you do in the secret, the difference between you and her is that your own sin is in a closet while her own is in the balcony
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
lastchild:
indeed you know where am heading and thanks for accepting that you are also imperfect just like her, if God is not happy with her like wise he's not happy with you for the ones you do in the secret, the difference between you and her is that your own sin is in a closet while her own is in the balcony
But I don't claim to be born again and make people believe it is okay to be born again and continue to sin unrepentantly. BTW, how do you know my sin is a closet sin when you don't even know me?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by dragunov: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
MrPresident1:
KosisoChukwu Orjiakor

Luke 23:43
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Why? For being a love-vendor or pimpress?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by lastchild: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jayy10:

But I don't claim to be born again and make people believe it is okay to be born again and continue to sin unrepentantly. BTW, how do you know my sin is a closet sin when you don't even know me?
oga, every human being has skeleton in their closet except people like Cossy that keeps their own in the balcony for everyone to see

No such thing as born again
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by luluosas(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
This prostitute of a woman. She better repent now and be saved
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by IMASTEX: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Eife:
Aunty Cossy olosho retirement message.
You nailed it

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
I pray that breast won't end up in hell fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Legendguru: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Really
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
lastchild:
oga, every human being has skeleton in their closet except people like Cossy that keeps their own in the balcony for everyone to see

No such thing as born again
As you believe, so will it be. If you believe there is no such thing as "born again" , then you cannot overcome the skeleton you have in your own closet.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by lastchild: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jayy10:

As you believe, so will it be. If you believe there is no such thing as "born again" , then you cannot overcome the skeleton you have in your own closet.
oga I used to think like you until I accepted defeat that all man is a sinner that's when I became free
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Inehmesit: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
You say?

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
lastchild:
oga I used to think like you until I accepted defeat that all man is a sinner that's when I became free
Oga, what are you saying? That you became free by accepting defeat? Please give a detailed explanation of what you mean.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by lastchild: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jayy10:

Oga, what are you saying? That you became free by accepting defeat? Please give a detailed explanation of what you mean.
OK, this is what I mean, when I became close to God in 2015, anytime I sin Satan would use it against me, if I close my eyes to pray it flashes on my mind, this became a problem till I seek for knowledge and got it, I accepted that there's nothing I can do not to sin, so when I sin I know that I sin and can't deny it, the spirit dealing with my mind ran away

Everybody is a sinner...
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Amanda4life: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Even with the crutches repentance is far from her.
She is just busy promoting none sense

Some people will just be the way they are till death

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Ykol(m): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
I remember when this lady came to Dubai I was that freak her skin tone is not romantic like those one girls smiley cheesy
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Ykol(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
I remember when this lady came to Dubai I was not that freak her skin tone is not romantic like those one okene girls smiley cheesy my Benin oloosho girls clean pass her with cheap outfit
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
and I thought human trafficking laws work , apparently not.
trafficking girls for pastor , now thats a game changer.

cossy will definitely make heaven.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
luluosas:
This prostitute of a woman. She better repent now and be saved

she trafficks girls for pastors, if pastors now accept tithes inform of sex, who really needs repentance? she or the pastors?
if the sheperd is lost, what hope is there for his sheep?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by WeRblessed(f): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
princeade86:
Oya aunty cossy, take ur certificate of been born again

Being not been. Please know the difference.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
She is gonna have endless back pain, How can one carry that Fat tissues around without knocking thing over? again, her back pain will be herrendous.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:

So you're not scared of the hypocrite Reverend pastor ??

Hypocrite !!

Look who's talking , A frustrated broke.ass
You this brat, why do you love insulting men older and more knowledgeable than your biological father?
does it give you orgasm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report / Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching / Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.