Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict (72356 Views)

‘Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend’ – Ruby Ojiakor / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by gassbee: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2020
Wat brand of weed is cossy puffing

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Dinho20(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2020
"HMMMM"

IT COULD BE TRUE, SOME PASTORS ARE WOMANIZER

SO, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE ON EARTH

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2020
Some things are still hard to explain.

Imagine paying a woman to press her boobs. Who is actually enjoying the pressing? What parts of man feel the pleasure; the hand, the eyes, the lips, the what exactly? The same thing applies to all forms of pleasure.

I remember in those days, I'll imagine myself as an actor in a movie whose role is to press this lady's b**bs. I remember telling myself that I will demand from the movie director for 6months of private rehearsal (2hourz per day), strictly between me and cozy, off camera before acting proper. You know, a massive project requires massive preparation.

But guys, I think we should focus more energy on taming our senses rather than feeding 'em every time they make demands. Ask yourself, who is actually enjoying what?

For cozy, I lost interest in her b**bs the day I saw what's inside all bre*sts; well maybe with few exceptions, you know, those ones with... with what?

Pardon me, my mind supplies some thoughts sometimes, and I can only but wonder; are these my thoughts?

Yes they are my f*cking thoughts but they don't ask for my permission. Isn't that weird?

Don't tell me "you need Jesus" if I'll still be requested to play some roles after accepting him. Anyways, I appreciate your love. grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by emkz: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2020
Humongous boobs are not equivalent to sexual attractiveness.

As for the pastor, mention his name. We can't let morons diminish the title.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by bigiyaro(m): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:

So you're not scared of the hypocrite Reverend pastor ??
Hypocrite !!

Look who's talking , A frustrated broke.ass
e pain you?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2020
Her gospel is harlotry, her puzzy is for evangelical purposes, her gospel is that she must be yanshed in different time zones.

Possession is real
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Fixed: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:
If true, it just goes to show that Christianity as practiced in Nigeria is on a downward spiral into irrelevancy.

So called Christian pastors are not living up to the bible, and many so called Christians defend them, and even call them 'papa' and tell us 'Don't judge'.

No wonder Boko, Fulani herdsmen, and Buhari are on Nigerian Christian's case. When church is in sin, God no dey hear anymore.

MODIFIED

Additionally, many born again Christians are not living as Christians in real life. Same goes for the non-born again Christians...because claiming to be Christian means you follow Christ. Yet, evidence in Nigeria shows that most Christians are only Christians by label, worldly-wise by behavior.

While all you wrote may be correct, I don't think your response should be based on what this lady wrote. I have no reason to believe someone who claims to be born again on the one hand and supplying girls to pastors on the other hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2020
Fixed:

While all you wrote may be correct, I don't think your response should be based on what this lady wrote. I have no reason to believe someone who claims to be born again on the one hand and supplying girls to pastors on the other hand.

It is based on what she wrote, plus past events not involving Miss Cossy, plus what I have observed here on Nairaland (people calling themselves Christians, and then using language that is so unchristian for example)..and Nigeria in general.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Kayleb01: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2020
To de flaunt boobs no de sell again Abi....?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2020
Cossy also complained that the Nigerian Police Force treats domestic violence with kid’s gloves. She said, “When a lady goes to report about assault and domestic violence, the police do not treat it as a big case. They think the couple will reconcile. Most times, these women want justice but don’t get it.

Where they forced into marriage?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by NorthernSerene(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:
I see no reason why I shouldn't believe her .
Yeah. Morning Miss Riele.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by shineeye1: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2020
The same "pastors" she supplies girls to, are the same "preachers" who have convinced(or confused) her that she is "born again". The same crowd that cheers her on as she brazenly divides her open genital between strip dancing poles are the same ones comforting her on her journey towards doom. The world is indeed a deeply deceptive place.
Sissy born again, when will you awake from your slumber? You have slept for too long a time! You have lived for too long among the dead! There is time no longer...

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by CosmicJames(m): 11:08am On Feb 15, 2020
qualityovenbake:
Fear woman.
All you guys asking people to fear women, I wonder if women are God that you are asking people fear?

Ordinary human being. A woman for that matter.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:

Hypocrite !!

Before you know it, you will start hating on men for no reason. Welcome to nairaland
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2020
Choi !!! Massive
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2020
Has once pressed my bress or has fondled with my large melons angry
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by mechanics(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2020
A child of God won't expose his or her body.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by shineeye1: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2020
Just because no man is perfect before God is not sufficient or necessary reason for you to keep up the practise of iniquity, except you are very stupid. Indeed our obvious imperfection relative to God's holiness, is a compelling and stimulating reason for all sincere faithfuls and lovers of righteousness to continue purging themselves from iniquities. The Holy Guide makes it clear that it is God's prime business to PERFECT THE JUST! It is therefore explicit that it is only as you do your BEST to follow the WAY, that God notices you and He does the REST by perfecting you in due course. Be not deceived, God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man sows, that shall he reap!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Mosco100(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2020
Repent! or you perish.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Laytin: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Why should we care what you are?

You are just another source of masturbatory pleasure for serial and addicted wankers.
[/s]
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by marketer2020: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2020
Do you know why you are always failing at online business, or you are not getting your desired result at your online business? It's simply because you are making some online business mistakes ignorantly which is indirectly affecting your success at online business. Why don't you buy my ebook on "online business mistakes", and discover the mistakes you are making and start avoiding them to have your desired success at your online business.You need to know those mistakes you are making before you can avoid them, and that's why you will need this ebook (-online business mistakes) so as to identify those mistakes, and avoid them.

The ebook costs N1,000, but I will sell it out to you for N500, if you are among the first 20 people to purchase it. Call/sms me at 0 8 1 2 1 4 5 6 9 0 9 to order for your copy asap.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Auxtin85(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2020
She is not married, what business has she with wife beaters ?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Karemarealty288(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2020
All I see is HOLe....

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Firstnebo: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:
I see no reason why I shouldn't believe her .

Me too. Infact to go a step further, I know reasons why I believe the part of the Reverend and pastors
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Chiguy289(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Oh boy is like this lady boob is not Natural, Damm this is artificial God save us this can actually kill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Akuruoulo(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:

Hypocrite !!

Are u cossy ?

Why must you tackle them ?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nwaonyishi69: 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
How do people bother themselves with reading what these products of burst condoms for?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Str8talk21: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
please come an evangelize to me naaaa?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by semyman: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Pastors lead extravagant lives and even travel abroad to ‘carry’ girls. I used to supply ladies to one of those pastors. As a matter of fact, I didn’t know he was a ‘man of God’. His church is very big and he has a large congregation. Also, a reverend father once pressed my breasts and gave me church money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / 'Impregnated A Lady' - Davido To Sue The Cable Over 'Breakup With Chioma' Report / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.