Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. (746 Views)

Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye / Deliverance For All / Deliverance For The Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by QueenBee1995: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2020
I am typing this with
Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by Gwagone: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2020
WTF
Carry him to your hometown in the villa and seek advice from people there so spiritual help can be rendered
May God heal him speedily IJN
This this front page
r231

Freiburger

Mynd44

OAM4J

RoyalRoy

1 Like

Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by chatinent: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2020
Send me a mail (to the email on my sig). I'll hook you up with sb I know. Sorry for your brother.

1 Like

Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by Okpueze1(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2020
Which state are you residing?
Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by QueenBee1995: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF
Carry him to your hometown in the villa and seek advice from people there so spiritual help can be rendered
May God heal him speedily IJN
This this front page
r231

Freiburger

Mynd44

OAM4J

RoyalRoy
thanks but I don't have an hometown to take him to, we don't know our hometown or anything. It's just the both of us, no one else but God
Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by QueenBee1995: 9:50am On Feb 15, 2020
Okpueze1:
Which state are you residing?
Lagos
Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by daddytime(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2020
He isn't mad....

He's got a mental health challenge.

You are cursing your brother unknowingly.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by okomile(f): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2020
Take him to psychiatric hospital in yaba.

Also, do brain scan.
My sister also had brain defect and we tot she was mental unstable.

The defect was detected when we were asked to do the brain scan at mecure, oshodi. She had water in her brain. Water was removed surgically and the she was stable.

Wish him speedy recovery

5 Likes

Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by Okpueze1(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2020
QueenBee1995:

Lagos
I for refer you to a place in Anambra but it's quite far for you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by Caseless: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2020
since you know his source of predicament, the problem is half-solved. You live in which state? What he's going through is curable.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by Leis: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2020
please contact this man of God from Ogun state, servant VIC on +234 817 943 4034. he has anointing to break yokes.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by QueenBee1995: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:
since you know his source of predicament, the problem is half-solved. You live in which state? What he's going through is curable.

lag
Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by QueenBee1995: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2020
Leis:
please contact this man of God from Ogun state, servant VIC on +234 817 943 4034. he has anointing to break yokes.

I did already, since November last year but till now, he said God hasn't directed him to tell me to bring my brother to the church for deliverance yet. I guess my brother's case is way beyond him
Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by Caseless: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2020
QueenBee1995:

thanks but I don't have an hometown to take him to, we don't know our hometown or anything. It's just the both of us, no one else but God
How possible is this? Your mom and dad have no known relations? This is a touching story.
Do everything you can to locate your fathers compound, the moment he touches down there and take up some cultural responsibilities that your forefathers 'bequeathed' to be taken up by your father or his off-spring, he will be healed.
Don't forget to visit psychiatric also.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by Caseless: 10:59am On Feb 15, 2020
QueenBee1995:

I did already, since November last year but till now, he said God hasn't directed him to tell me to bring my brother to the church for deliverance yet. I guess my brother's case is way beyond him
we can see through their antics. They are scammers.

1 Like

Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by Gwagone: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
QueenBee1995:

Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by DaCharis2016: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
From all the comments read. Pls take him to the Yaba and Oshodi.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by kimco(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:

Lets explore all possible avenues please.

Op please try the scan like someone stated here and then let's proceed to other avenues....you cant possibly have proof that its spiritual. Im not saying it cant be so but Explore the known before the unknown.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by QueenBee1995: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
kimco:

Op please try the scan like someone stated here and then let's proceed to other avenues....you cant possibly have proof that its spiritual. Im not saying it cant be so but Explore the known before the unknown.

did that in 2015, they saw nothing. took him to a psychiatrist, he said nothing is wrong with him medically too
Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by kimco(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
QueenBee1995:

did that in 2015, they saw nothing. took him to a psychiatrist, he said nothing is wrong with him medically too

Hmmm speaks more to our medical situation in nigeria.

Pray you, can you tell us how he got the problem in the first place 7 years ago...so that we will better understand the situation...leave allegations out of it, just the raw story.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by Caseless: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
kimco:

I don't even know what to say anymore. She doesn't know her hometown. No relations . Just the 2 of them. Quite strange.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by ojaysam25(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
hmm....very touching,since you know its spiritual,I will advice you take him to any mfm church around you for deliverance...

1 Like

Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by truthisgood: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:
we can see through their antics. They are scammers.

Please how do you mean they are scamers,I need more elaboration on why you said so .
Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by PROPHETmichael: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
QueenBee1995:
I am typing this with tears in my eyes, pains in my heart, I feel like the weight of the world is on me. I need help, I have a sibling that has been mad for 7years now, there is nothing I haven't done and I have been solely responsible for him, no family, no parents, no friends but it keeps getting worse and not better. there is no where I haven't taken him to, I am totally frustrated and always suicidal. the pain , the pressure, the shame coupled with the fact that we have absolutely no one, he is the only sibling I have in this world. His problem is spiritual from my dad's family, pls if u know any deliverance center or anyone who can chase the demons out of him, pls help us. He even beat me up this morning, my whole body is swollen and that's why I decided to bring this here, it has absolutely gotten out of hand.

Send me private message.

1 Like

Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by Caseless: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
truthisgood:

Please how do you mean they are scamers,I need more elaboration on why you said so .
she met the man and she was told God asked him to call her yet. Someone in need of healing? Too bad.
Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by Leis: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
Take him to MFM or redeem church of God.

1 Like

Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by LiamDazh(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
QueenBee1995:
I am typing this with tears in my eyes, pains in my heart, I feel like the weight of the world is on me. I need help, I have a sibling that has been mad for 7years now, there is nothing I haven't done and I have been solely responsible for him, no family, no parents, no friends but it keeps getting worse and not better. there is no where I haven't taken him to, I am totally frustrated and always suicidal. the pain , the pressure, the shame coupled with the fact that we have absolutely no one, he is the only sibling I have in this world. His problem is spiritual from my dad's family, pls if u know any deliverance center or anyone who can chase the demons out of him, pls help us. He even beat me up this morning, my whole body is swollen and that's why I decided to bring this here, it has absolutely gotten out of hand.
Please take your brother to see a psychiatrist abeg
Re: I Need Spiritual Help/deliverance For My Mentally challenged Sibling Urgently. by LiamDazh(m): 12:29am On Nov 24, 2020
QueenBee1995:
Please send me your WhatsApp contact or add me up on WhatsApp 08131340722 (topic is concerning the deliverance thread)

(1) (Reply)

End Time : Female Pastor Asks All Corona Virus Patient To Come & Sleep With Her / FG Knocks Oyakhilome For Calling COVID-19 Lockdown A Scam / How Do I Enter The Synagogue (scoan)? Someone Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.