Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head (117984 Views)

Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head / Ahneeka Shares Breast Tube With Bald Head Photos / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by vr0xen: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Worksunlimited:
Am I the only one that saw the A'hoy?

caseless called him a double man dont know what to believe undecided
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Rabiu4190: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
gospi:
A FEMALE HOME TUTOR is needed at Chisco Lekki Lagos to teach a maid and prepare her for Junior WAEC starting from Jss 2.

Work schedule
Mondays ,Wednesdays and Fridays.

Time 9am to 2:00pm.
Please note that it's purely HOME SCHOOLING.
Tutor must be able to teach and prepare the pupil for Junior WAEC.

The tutor who's able to teach most of the subjects listed here stands a better chance.
1. Mathematics
2. English language
3. Cultural and creative art
4. Prevocational studies (Agric &Home economics)
5. BST1 (Basic tech & Computer)
6. BST2 (Basic science & PHE)
7. RNV1 (CRS & national valus)
8. RNV2 (Civic & social studies)
9. Yoruba

You will be assessed on every subject you want to teach.
Requirements
1.Experience as a Secondary school teacher.

2.Any qualification in education or Bsc.

3.Must live close to the venue.
Interested candidates should chat me up on WhatsApp.
Application deadline is Monday 16th of February, 2020.

Madam, it will not easy to get someone who can teach all the subjects oh... Just assess the tutor on core subjects like math, English, basic tech and science, computer and social studies.
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
drizslim:
Make u no forget baddo na baba
ohun yen
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Caseless: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
vr0xen:

are u sure ?
I think.
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Exodora: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Let me tell ya what happened .
He discovered that he has lakpa lakpa , he now say let me kuku ma trim na down before this wicked Nigerians discover it .

1 Like

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by guru90: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Naira Marley do this guy and reminisce strong thing sha.

Nigga won trend by all means.

u de my mind.. Naira Marley don over-shadow Olamide Songs....
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Worksunlimited: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
vr0xen:

caseless called him a double man dont know what to believe undecided

Asin ehn..
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I'm just starting
Oh! starting to grow it, i guess. if that's the case be prepared to spend alota money keeping it neat and scented.
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mateen1000:

I Guess u’re kidding, For typing “he can’t afford it anymore”?
naaa! cheesy i wasn't, Trust me dreadlocks cost money to maintain.
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by mukthar2000(m): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Better, bexos that Dreadlocks they give him bad maket for him, lolzz
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by kayo80(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Exodora:
Let me tell ya what happened .
He discovered that he has lakpa lakpa , he now say let me kuku ma trim na down before this wicked Nigerians discover it .

What causes Lakpa Lakpa?
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Tim16(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
seunmohmoh:
He rocks both looks but I love the dread more.
This guy is a typical ghetto breed. You prefer all these dirty looking dreads yoruba youths do keep and roaming all the streets of Lagos? Please stop promoting nuisance and touts in the society. If all yoruba youths will stop keeping dirty dreads Lagos will look more sane and civilised.
I thank God who has made Olamide to think in this direction to start looking responsible. God bless Olamide, I commend his new look and reasoning
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by itunity007(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
obimiheka:
Olamide? Is he an upcoming artist?
No ooooo is a DOWNGOING airtist grin cheesy
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Mateen1000: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
gypsey:
naaa! cheesy i wasn't, Trust me dreadlocks cost money to maintain.
I know Its costly to maintain (Not too costly tho) But its very awkward to think Olamide cant afford to maintain it, Even Fire boy, Joe boy and co dey maintain dread
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by yommen: 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
neolboy:
Finally looking matured.

As he has gotten to his peak and he is declining in his musical career, sense and maturity has found him.

Still one of the best the country ever produced .

1 Like

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Kenneth10110(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
GeneralPula:

No go talk am for street sha..

When him no dey craze make e talk am na for keypad him get power
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by femi4: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
Vortex369:
Always sounding and behaving stupid....
He didn't even know you exist

1 Like

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
femi4:
He didn't even know you exist

He is not fit to wash my feet. What has he got both mentally and materially? Nothing!
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by femi4: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Vortex369:

He is not fit to wash my feet. What has he got both mentally and materially? Nothing!
He's a graduate fyi

He's an ambassador for youth in Ogun State

He's a politician and close to corridor of power in lasgidi

You don't wanna go there
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Adekunlehappy: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
Good for him
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
femi4:
He's a graduate fyi

He's an ambassador for youth in Ogun State

He's a politician and close to corridor of power in lasgidi

You don't wanna go there

Politicians are idiots. If he is a politician, then he is more stupid than I assumed.
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
madgoat:

Someone that will soon be down with lung cancer and liver cirrhosis. E sure me say that guy no go clock 40 years.

Na poverty go ruin you forever

1 Like

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Okphanymonygang: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Naija lasgidi Jay z of out time
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Caseless: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Naira Marley do this guy and reminisce strong thing sha.

Nigga won trend by all means.
reminisce? He flows with every generation . Reminisce don't say rubbish too much. I hope Naira Marley stays long like the people you're putting down for him.
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by justjify(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
He's looking like Dagrin
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Exodora: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
kayo80:

What causes Lakpa Lakpa?
Many things can cause .mi omo oooo

1 Like

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by kayo80(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
Exodora:

Many things can cause .mi omo oooo

Lol
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by majaazeez123(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
Contact to join the training

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Nickymezor(f): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Looking decent now Badoo
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Splendor27: 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
Vortex369:
Always sounding and behaving stupid....
atleast is sounding and behaving stupid have give him a good and comfortable life....
You that behave well What have urs got you...??
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 16, 2020
Splendor27:
atleast is sounding and behaving stupid have give him a good and comfortable life....
You that behave well What have urs got you...??

His level of comfort is poverty to others

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Drabrah(m): 12:29am On Feb 16, 2020
Caseless:
alopecia?

Arieta grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idris Elba To AY Makun: Your Wardrobe Is Bigger Than Most People's Houses / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog / Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.