Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Can Women Be Superior To Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Women Be Superior To Men? (1383 Views)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / Women Are Far Superior To Men / Can Women Be Put In The Friend Zone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Women Be Superior To Men? by diana7: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2010
Maybe you have also heard of the argument that women could be superior to men. If you do not think so, but are wondering if there could be some truth in this, just read on. Already there are three main reasons why it is thought that women could be better than men.

Women are highly sensitive It is true that women are the more sensitive of the humans and it gives them a better human image as compared to men. They are softer, more thoughtful and even considerate, caring with more feelings and emotions. They can also be deep thinkers.

They get the marks in the area of showing sympathy and empathy. Men pass as hard and devoid of feelings, sensitive and emotions. Men are, of course first class at hiding their true feelings and emotions. It would be very unmanly to show what would make them appear weak. Again women can vocalize their feelings very easily and are sensitive towards the needs of others.

Women can handle similar tasks with men. It is true that nowadays equal tasks can be handled by women which include some sporting activities too where they do better than men.

Be it wrestling or body building- Women can now handle all these which were seen as dominated by men in sports. There are other professions like welding, but women are now into that too. Tires that need fixing can easily be taken care of without asking men to lend a hand; proving that women are slowly but surely eating into the preserve of men.

Multi-tasking " This, without any questioning, is the domain of ladies. They are known to handle several tasks all at the same time with unmatched ease. Men are not ashamed to admit that they dare not try the same.

That is why women can easily eat, drink, drive and even talk; all these at the same time when they are on the road. Men tend to concentrate more on the road and while driving because they are unable to handle many things at the same time.

No wonder women now can argue that they are better than men. Do you think so too, after reading all this? Well, many people tend to have different opinions about this matter.
Article Source , http://www.gistpage.com/holmes/blog/can-women-be-superior-to-men/
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by iice(f): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
Story
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by JoeCork: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2010
Can Women Be Superior To Men? YES, in 2093 wink
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by Coolabbie: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2010
*still reading*
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by MrsEve2(f): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
Yes, they can.
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Yes, they can.

until world wide a woman can marry a man and until women have upgraded to look after herselves financially

then you can say yes
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by JoeCork: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Yes, they can.

ermm where exactly? in which planet?  Mind u, am just asking?  undecided
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by MrsEve2(f): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2010
In every planet that you in Mr cock, cheesy
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by MrsEve2(f): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2010
Uhmmm ZIMDRILL,

Women are TAKING CARE OF THEMSELVES FINANCIALLY, and WOMEN DO NOT NEED MEN to be taken care of suga,
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by JoeCork: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Uhmmm ZIMDRILL,

Women are TAKING CARE OF THEMSELVES FINANCIALLY, and WOMEN DO NOT NEED MEN to be taken care of suga,

ermm how? are u watchin one of those nolllllywould movies? undecided
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by JoeCork: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2010
**Maybe she's watching bay watch** undecided
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by MrsEve2(f): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2010
Joe Cork:

ermm how? are u watchin one of those nolllllywould movies? undecided

No need to watch movies, I am living it and I take care of MYSELF financially, can you do that without MOOCHING OFF WOMEN mr Cock?
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by DrCork1: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

No need to watch movies, I am living it and I take care of MYSELF financially, can you do that without MOOCHING OFF WOMEN mr Cock?

Sweeery, ok. pls can u be my sugar mummmy? I urgently need a Schoool Mother wink
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by MrsEve2(f): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2010
Dr_Cork:

Sweeery, ok. pls can u be my sugar mummmy? I urgently need a Schoool Mother wink

No, but you can be my driver and butler.
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by DrCork1: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

No, but you can be my driver and butler. 

ATTTITUDE!!! this is just why we always avoid black women. & stick we beautiful women, at least, they always have real hairs

I have NEVER EVER EVER in my life meet a black woman with real hair, always weave & Hot tails angry (no oofeinse)
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Uhmmm ZIMDRILL,

too proud to admit it that most men do take care of women

look at statistic dear how many woman wait for boyfriend/husband to bring food cloth and finance on the table

dont be ignorant dear

the number of woman who take care of themselve is equal to the number of mean looked after by woman but the number of man looking after when is greater by billions
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by DrCork1: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2010
Oprah winfrey now thinks she is a man. I bet she cant even cook egg angry
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by MrsEve2(f): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

too proud to admit it that most men do take care of women

look at statistic dear how many woman wait for boyfriend/husband to bring food cloth and finance on the table

dont be ignorant dear

the number of woman who take care of themselve is equal to the number of mean looked after by woman but the number of man looking after when is greater by billions

How the Bleep am I ignorant because I DON'T DEPEND ON MEN TO TAKE CARE OF ME? What the Bleep? Zimdrill, you sitting up there in POVERTY STRICKEN Zimba where you see WOMEN WILL DEPEND ON MEN for some beans and rice,

So I forgive ya for YOU DON'T SEE OFTEN women taking care of themselves WITHOUT depending on men,

STEP OUTSIDE OF ZIMBA suga, THE WORLD IS BIGGER THAN ZIMBA,
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

How the bleep am I ignorant because I DON'T DEPEND ON MEN TO TAKE CARE OF ME? What the bleep? Zimdrill, you sitting up there in POVERTY STRICKEN Zimba where you see WOMEN WILL DEPEND ON MEN for some beans and rice,

So I forgive ya for YOU DON'T SEE OFTEN women taking care of themselves WITHOUT depending on men,

STEP OUTSIDE OF ZIMBA suga, THE WORLD IS BIGGER THAN ZIMBA,

you are ignorate dear, being able to look after your self doesnt mean every woman is now is

you are the one who should come out of your ignorate mode

am not in zim dear i am in UK  i have seen both worlds third and first

boyence bought JAY Z a bhugatti doesn it mean every woman can afford one ?
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by MrsEve2(f): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

you are ignorate dear, being able to look after your self doesnt mean every woman is now is

you are the one who should come out of your ignorate mode

am not in zim dear i am in UK  i have seen both worlds third and first

boyence bought JAY Z a bhugatti doesn it mean every woman can afford one ?

Zimdrill, PLEASE DON'T BE SO STUPID, really it unbecoming, I answered a question that was asked on the thread,

Apparently you do not accept other's OPINIONS that IS NOT IN AGREEMENT with your opinion,

WOMEN DO NOT NEED MEN TO SURVIVE, and just because A WOMAN DEPEND ON YOU doesn't mean shit,

You said that YOU ARE IN UK, but you speaks as if you are in Zimba, UK IS JUST LIKE USA, and women are taking care of themselves financially, if YOU ARE IN UK, you would know that,
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by MrsEve2(f): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
As I said,

Women can be superior to men, SOME MEN can't handle it, (read the comments from some of them) Enough said! undecided
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Zimdrill, PLEASE DON'T BE SO silly, really it unbecoming, I answered a question that was asked on the thread,

Apparently you do not accept other's OPINIONS that IS NOT IN AGREEMENT with your opinion,

WOMEN DO NOT NEED MEN TO SURVIVE, and just because A WOMAN DEPEND ON YOU doesn't mean poo,

You said that YOU ARE IN UK, but you speaks as if you are in Zimba, UK IS JUST LIKE USA, and women are taking care of themselves financially, if YOU ARE IN UK, you would know that,

i dont need to accept and you dont need to, we are all presenting out thoughts and observations and other people will see who has more facts and well informed  thats all

dear you are forgetting one thing the statement from the thread aint focused on UK or USA only but the whole world thats the reason i said the number of woman taking care of men is equal to number of women taking care of man and the rest is MAN taking care of woman remember US OR UK doesnt respresent the wolrd

yes woman are now starting to but it will take generations to be like man in taking care of themselve world wide
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

As I said,

Women can be superior to men, SOME MEN can't handle it, (read the comments from some of them) Enough said! undecided

if they can be why they aint ?

nothing wrong if they can but they cant simple as that, until your own mother or parents can not bother about your man not paying bride price untill somolia people stop the culture of cutting ladies as sign of showing virginity, until some nigerian culture stop fattening woman for marriage

then sure you will be superior to man
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by 190: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men?

YES

Only in the bed room!!
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by MrsEve2(f): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2010
190:

Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men?

YES

Only in the bed room!!

We can be superior OUTSIDE THE BEDROOM nut,
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by MrsEve2(f): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

if they can be why they aint ?

nothing wrong if they can but they cant simple as that, until your own mother or parents can not bother about your man not paying bride price untill somolia people stop the culture of cutting ladies as sign of showing virginity, until some nigerian culture stop fattening woman for marriage

then sure you will be superior to man

It must FEEL GOOD for a woman to depend on you huh? It boost that ego chai? Good, NOW go save a wounded dog cos I don't give a shit,
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by CatDaddy: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2010
Believe it ONLY when u hear it from Cat Daddy: Women rule all kitchens & Bedrooms True story! wink
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

It must FEEL GOOD for a woman to depend on you huh? It boost that ego chai? Good, NOW go save a wounded dog cos I don't give a poo,

dear you are out of depth if you read through my posts there is nothing i said about feeling good about it

i am only saying what you are choosing to ignore which are things thats are holding women back to be financial independent

until those issue are sort out then things will change fast

how many years did it took for slavery to be total wiped out after the official of being abolished?
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by 190: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

We can be superior OUTSIDE THE BEDROOM nut,

How,
Can you carry a child for 9months,
men do that easily!! angry angry
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by MrsEve2(f): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2010
190:

How,
Can you carry a child for 9months,
men do that easily!! angry angry

I see you smoking that cheap taba, next time get a dime sack, those dollar sacks are for the BROKE, oh my bad! I digress! cool
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by CatDaddy: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs Eve must be a Superior cook undecided
Re: Can Women Be Superior To Men? by MrsEve2(f): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2010
That aint all I am good at Catdaddy wink tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Their Any Such Thing / My Gal Has Given Me A 3day Ultimatum. . . / My Fiancee Excuses For His Ex Freaks Me Out..i Need Helpppppp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.