Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? (9394 Views)

Reasons Why Women Moan During Sex-understanding The Importance Behind The Sounds / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hello nairalander, i saw this post on opara news hub. I feel like sharing it there. Married christian couples what do think about it.

Do Godly women moan during s*xual intercourse
opera.com
Tap here to load image
Is it right to assert that Godly women don't moan during s*xual intercourse.

This assertion by this Lady has left the internet shattering with lots of drama and provocative reactions and comments from it's reader's. Some reject while some accept these claims. Below are the details.

Godly women don't moan during s*xual intercourse. Most men don't like it especially when it is so loud. And some detest even the mildest of it. It shows how depraved the woman is. It is a very clear symptom of carnality and a sign of lack of self control.

About a decade ago during one of John Hagee's sermons, he concluded by saying that women who call the the name God during such act should be sent to jail. Some even scream the name of Jesus and speak in tongues. Too bad.

I heard of a story how a woman and her granddaughter spent the first wedding night with a newly married couple. The screaming was so loud and disgusting in the dead of the night.

The little girl of seven woke up and asked grandma why 'aunty' was crying and making so much noise. The grandma was very polite with her response. "They are making babies," she told her and asked her to go back to sleep.

The first time my wife did that I was shocked. I had to take her for deliverance from the spirit of lust and moaning. Since then she reduced the tempo of the moaning but hummed hymns silently. Amazing Grace is her favourite.

There was another scenario that happened where I lived about fifteen years ago at Ajegunle. These couple have had five children.

The midnight moaning usually starts with a loud shout in Ibibio language Then singing follows almost immediately. The next thing you will hear is the man's thick baritone voice shouting 'What!' in English.

She will then reply with curses and the man will be replying amen. She will be raining curses on whoever will take away honey from her mouth.

What honey my brethren? It got to a point that the landlord had to intervene.He had been awake from 2am to 4am. The weather was very hot too and the mosquitoes had a party.

The old man knocked their door in their one room apartment and there was silence. Then the man appear in wrapper and topless with heavy sweat drops cascading his face and chest.

They both stared at each other for a while before the old man broke the silence. He pleaded that the man should get another apartment before the end of the month that his house is not a brothel. How can a woman with five children be behaving like that.

The man replied that he was not owing and that he was enjoying his money.

The remaining tenants threatened to call in the police any time this couple keeps them awake at night.

They had to induce their children with drugs so that they will not know what was happening in the night.

Men don't moan. Even when they do you cannot hear it. Any man who moans loudly must have been visiting prostitutes who taught him.It is sinful for men to moan during sexual activities. It's a sign of weakness and carnality.

What does a couple stand to gain by moaning during s*xual intercourse,? One medical lady was addressing a group of women in a church. She encouraged them to moan loudly during s*xual intercourse with their spouse. She told them that it assists the man to reach the mountain top.

Secondly, is the quality of babies that would be produced. They will be normal children and endowed with high Intelligent quotient(,IQ). She told them this and I almost cursed her that women who don't moan give birth to imbeciles. What arrant nonsense. In a sane society she ought to be arrested.

This goes to show how carnal and depraved some Christians can be. Report your spouse to your pastor for prayers if he or she moans during s*xual intercourse.
Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by Ladylite: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
Whatever happens between legally wedded couples during sex is NOT a sin. Moaning is simply a response to pleasurable moments.

Everyone reacts differently.

It's called privacy... So it is not even a matter for debate. Once a couple is married their sex life is no body's business.

Jesus should have asked the woman caught in adultery if she moaned before forgiving her....

All these African Christian radicalists like apes carrying bibles. Mtchew

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by JasonScoolari: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
They're "moaning" in the Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
ODUNEWUWURA:
Hello nairalander, i saw this post on opara news hub. I feel like sharing it there. Married christian couples what do think about it.

opera.com
Tap here to load image

This assertion by this Lady has left the internet shattering with lots of drama and provocative reactions and comments from it's reader's. Some reject while some accept these claims. Below are the details.

Godly women don't moan during s*xual intercourse. Most men don't like it especially when it is so loud. And some detest even the mildest of it. It shows how depraved the woman is. It is a very clear symptom of carnality and a sign of lack of self control.

About a decade ago during one of John Hagee's sermons, he concluded by saying that women who call the the name God during such act should be sent to jail. Some even scream the name of Jesus and speak in tongues. Too bad.

I heard of a story how a woman and her granddaughter spent the first wedding night with a newly married couple. The screaming was so loud and disgusting in the dead of the night.

The little girl of seven woke up and asked grandma why 'aunty' was crying and making so much noise. The grandma was very polite with her response. "They are making babies," she told her and asked her to go back to sleep.

The first time my wife did that I was shocked. I had to take her for deliverance from the spirit of lust and moaning. Since then she reduced the tempo of the moaning but hummed hymns silently. Amazing Grace is her favourite.

There was another scenario that happened where I lived about fifteen years ago at Ajegunle. These couple have had five children.

The midnight moaning usually starts with a loud shout in Ibibio language Then singing follows almost immediately. The next thing you will hear is the man's thick baritone voice shouting 'What!' in English.

She will then reply with curses and the man will be replying amen. She will be raining curses on whoever will take away honey from her mouth.

What honey my brethren? It got to a point that the landlord had to intervene.He had been awake from 2am to 4am. The weather was very hot too and the mosquitoes had a party.

The old man knocked their door in their one room apartment and there was silence. Then the man appear in wrapper and topless with heavy sweat drops cascading his face and chest.

They both stared at each other for a while before the old man broke the silence. He pleaded that the man should get another apartment before the end of the month that his house is not a brothel. How can a woman with five children be behaving like that.

The remaining tenants threatened to call in the police any time this couple keeps them awake at night.

They had to induce their children with drugs so that they will not know what was happening in the night.

Men don't moan. Even when they do you cannot hear it. Any man who moans loudly must have been visiting prostitutes who taught him.It is sinful for men to moan during sexual activities. It's a sign of weakness and carnality.

What does a couple stand to gain by moaning during s*xual intercourse,? One medical lady was addressing a group of women in a church. She encouraged them to moan loudly during s*xual intercourse with their spouse. She told them that it assists the man to reach the mountain top.

Secondly, is the quality of babies that would be produced. They will be normal children and endowed with high Intelligent quotient(,IQ). She told them this and I almost cursed her that women who don't moan give birth to imbeciles. What arrant nonsense. In a sane society she ought to be arrested.

This goes to show how carnal and depraved some Christians can be. Report your spouse to your pastor for prayers if he or she moans during s*xual intercourse.
this a a stupid post, concocted by brainwashed people.

5 Likes

Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
They don't moan during sex...they only usually scream, "Oh my God! I am coming", severally. wink
Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by IamPlato(m): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Since When Has Moaning Become A Sin

2 Likes

Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
this write up us the funniest thing I've ever read in a while

14 Likes

Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
No

2 Likes

Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by Twoclans(f): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
What is love making without moaning undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by makydebbie(f): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Twoclans:
What is love making without moaning undecided

Help me ask dear, imagine receiving head and you cannot moan. grin

7 Likes

Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by sustainability(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
moaning during sex is like praise and worship during sunday service, so imagine a Sunday service without praise and worship......... Even d pastor won't enjoy such service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by Twoclans(f): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

3 Likes

Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by Anfield247(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Some of them self they even use the scripture to form D.J mix
Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by BrainnewsRadio(f): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

Hahahahahahahhaahahahahahaha
Funny women
Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
This doesn't have to do with Godly or no Godly woman, those are normal response and can happen during such act. It's like saying should a man groan when bitten by a snake, maybe he should laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by vickydankal(f): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mmmm
Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by incogni2o: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sexual intercourse for Married Couples is an HOLY act approved by God.

Some say it can even be used as an act of Worship

God put the Pleasure there for a purpose.

Just make sure the moaning is not on another Man or Woman.

Enjoy it while it lasts...

Amen.
Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by UbanmeUdie: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
shocked

I have had the privilege of knacking some choir members in my church,

Truly they don't moan but one thing is common with them,

You will hear them shouting Jeeeezzzzuuuussss, oooohhhh maaaaa Gaaaaaaad.

Haaaahaaaaaalllleeeeeuuuuuuuujaaaaahhhhh

Hooooooossssssssaaaaaannaaaaahhhhhh

Quite melodious especially when Nkechi is with me on Saturday night after choir rehearsal.

Sex truly inspires songs in heavily language.

1 Like

Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by LadySarah: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Come and close my mouth grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
No they do not MOAN....
they WEEP like those at burial sites of dear friend.
Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by ignis: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dullard question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by DaddyMorenike: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
They moan scripturally. Oh Lord of heaven your rod is like the staff Moses used to part the red sea. Path me Yh! Oh Yh! Yeeeeea. I'm arriving! I'm arriving the holies of holes. I just arrived!

2 Likes

Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I have had the privilege of knacking some choir members in my church,

Truly they don't moan but one thing is common with them,

You well them shouting Jeeeezzzzuuuussss, oooohhhh maaaaa Gaaaaaaad.

Haaaahaaaaaalllleeeeeuuuuuuuujaaaaahhhhh

Hooooooossssssssaaaaaannaaaaahhhhhh

Quite melodious especially when Nkechi is with me on Saturday night after choir rehearsal.

Sex is an inspires songs in heavily language.

This got me rolling and laughing out loud!!! Hahahahahaaaa...mehn...Nairaland is full of all manner of mad people. Op number one grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by Khaleell001(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ladylite:
Whatever happens between legally wedded couples during sex is NOT a sin. Moaning is simply a response to pleasurable moments.

Everyone reacts differently.

It's called privacy... So it is not even a matter for debate. Once a couple is married their sex life is no body's business.

Jesus should have asked the woman caught in adultery if she moaned before forgiving her....

All these African Christian radicalists like apes carrying bibles. Mtchew

As if people are longer humans
Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by Khaleell001(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
ODUNEWUWURA:

opera.com
Tap here to load image

This is not suppose to be a point actually.
Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by MycroftHolmes: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
No, its not a sin to moan during an intercourse.
And, not moaning is not a measure of godliness or spirituality what so ever.

Even sexdolls are now made to moan.. So why shouldn't a married woman making out with her hubby?
Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by Mistaicey2288: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lol.. Na their ringtone dey loud pass sef and dem dey get different ringtones... Those spirikoko ladies can moan pass anything during sex.
Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by Skmoda360(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
this a a stupid post, concocted by brainwashed people.
I'm telling you
Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by Liposure: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Why won't she moan. Is she not a human being. My wife must moan while am banging her

1 Like

Re: Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? by MickzyDonald: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
ODUNEWUWURA:

opera.com
Tap here to load image

They moan like mad
Chat me up so i can show you my experiences
+2349013577425

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Declared Herself As Coronavirus, Nigerian Reacts. PHOTOS / Two Zimbabwe Lovebirds Caught Having Sex In Bush Disgraced (Photos) / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.