Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon (78439 Views)

Man Escaping Arrest Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon, Drowns / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by emmabest2000(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Living is not for the weak

11 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by saintokwuluora(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
budaatum:

Why? Did cow push this person to suicide?
Who be the cow wey you defend like dis? cool

3 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by oyewale0001(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
Misery and tragetric
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by irichy100(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
What a pity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
hope the bastard ended the trip and paid up before jumping
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by easzypeaszy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
budaatum:

Why? Did cow push this person to suicide?
i just hope is one of dis APC apologist n Buhari die hard fan...if Naso I gv a less EFFF if not so... I pray u coke out alive n hv a better life

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by reubenobi(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
priscaoge:
Please whatever the situation is, no matter what you are going through ATM, suicide is NEVER THE BEST OPTION cry cry cry

Just know that it’s just a Phase sad You will definitely overcome all of it!!!
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Hotspotbro(m): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
And let no man say village people!
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by emkz: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
NwaAmakpe:
shocked

I can bet my left balls that he caught his girlfriend cheating yesterday

How can you mortgage your left balls over what doesn't concern you? Don't you know if you lose your left balls, your waka would have a limp? You are more intelligent than this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Oba rilwayne of Eko oya na! Ur ppl are jumping into the lagoon u wished on igbos who don't vote this useless APC.

Anu mpama!

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by seborrhic: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
MedicH:

Keep it coming baby. We are at war against apc idiots zombies and cows.
Many are behind you.
They need to be hounded till they have sense and acknowledge President Buhari is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria since 1914.
Suicide in Nigeria is now as commonplace as people losing their phones.

6 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jason007:
Alot of people are suffering from depression.
Try to always talk and listen to your friends, the signs are always there. An act of kindness will save a soul.

You are on point

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Like I said on a similar thread earlier today, it's a commonplace on the 3rd mainland bridge. More cases occur at night when nobody is there to witness and that's why people hardly hear about it. God help this country

5 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by jurgyvideos: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kendumazy:
Hmmm. Things are hard for some people, that big man wey you see with big car might be passing through some challenges. But, suicide is never the option. May God continue to strengthen those passing through one or two challenges. My sincere sympathy to Okada riders that their Okada have been seized. May things turn around for them in a miraculous way and may suicide never be their portion.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Viciyke00(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Rip

Now Is death what you wanted?
F**k taking your life won't solve the problem but it will put it on another person

He could have done this in the night when one one was around....now police will hold the uber guy

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by MedicH: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
seborrhic:

Many are behind you.
They need to be hounded till they have sense and acknowledge President Buhari is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria since 1914.
Suicide in Nigeria is now as commonplace as people losing their phones.

Haha great. He is incompetent.
Zero impact zero influence just dead
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by bangiskings: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
Another suicide?
The cow up there from daura would enjoy this.
Let any apc supporter enter this thread...
. ashawo Kobo kobo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Righteousness89(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Spirtual Wickedness in High places...

That's why all men/ Women should be Spiritually fortified in JESUS CHRIST..

Being Spirtually empty makes u a Wastable Commodity!

2 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Manageme: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Come o, are you people sure that there is no spirit that call's people on that bridge

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by francisbarrack(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
Another suicide?

Sis we r all tired of his administration. Wicked people
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Me that would soon follow suit

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Crayonforest: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Punch nawa oh
Ocean abi River
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Eteka1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
Another suicide?
Keep on being a fool. You think everything in life is about APC/PDP? Someone has his personal problems and decided to commit suicide and all you can think of is Daura.

That guy may be caught in the middle of a deal gone wrong and he feels he has no way to escape the consequences, he may also have emotional stress or something.

The Daura man has obviously become omnipotent and omnipresent (God) to you.

6 Likes

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Uniquekriss(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
NwaAmakpe:
shocked

screw your balls. Guys are wiser now, who that girl EPP?

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Neyoohpompy(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
You need a new brain. The one you current have is obsolete. uhn?
stainlink:
The jumping no be him be the issue now. angry
Who wan pay the uber guy him money?

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by SoSlimOlak(m): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Next.....
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Blisplendor12(f): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Suicide isn't the solution. There's hope for a living dog than a dead lion

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Appetizerbmaz(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nothing is working in this land.... This is what happens when the hardship of the country,[b][/b] makes you mad and crazy at the same time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Ifexontop(m): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
9ja for you
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Ifexontop(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
NwaAmakpe:
shocked

do you change another profile?
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by Eteka1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Pascalville:
Me that would soon follow suit
safe journey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Good Friday Goes Wrong As "Jesus" Tries Fleeing Due To Excessive Flogging / Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.